GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised KM's representative said "No way a reasonable person would believe a word coming from that ****'s mouth." Totally unprofessional. I can absolutely see why they are discrediting him but that word is pretty much a vulgar slur. Not to mention, this "****" was a close friend of his client's children's father, and reportedly, his client. The statements to the media in this case have been mind-blowing and bizarre.

Edited to add that even WS has censored this word and changed it to asterisks.

Jessica can testify that money exchanged hands. That's it. She has no direct knowledge regarding what the money was for and has clear incentive to back whatever version of events LR provided to get his greatly reduced sentence. Furthermore, to the extent she already provided a statement, the prosecutor has already told us that it doesn't even amount to probable cause to arrest KM. If the prosecutor thought so little of Jessica and her testimony, how much weight should the jury give it?

I'm not saying the prosecutor doesn't have a case. They obviously do. But they also haven't done themselves any favors by commenting on the case the way they have.

Agreed. I wonder what was the benefit of State Attorney Willie Meggs making the announcement that he is not approving any prosecutions against the Adelsons?

Agreed. I wonder what was the benefit of State Attorney Willie Meggs making the announcement that he is not approving any prosecutions against the Adelsons?

The Tallahassee Democrat did a FB live today with the Tallahassee States Attorney candidates, Campbell (Megg's successor) and Williams. The Dan Markel case was brought up and Williams said "the case was botched and they should have all been arrested." This happens at 16:00.
http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/politics/2016/10/25/92731328/

P.S. This was news today. Odd. http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/10/25/reward-dan-markel-case-reduced/92730824/ and http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Reward-for-information-in-Dan-Markel-case-decreased-398401061.html

At this point, beginning to suspect that much of what is going on is all..
attachment.php

https://www.google.ca/search?q=smok...UICSgC&biw=1321&bih=628#imgrc=g3Ju1Z2FPSdMBM:

Attachments

• law-order-attorney-trial-legal_procedure-witness-smoke_and_mirrors-bven589_low.jpg
    law-order-attorney-trial-legal_procedure-witness-smoke_and_mirrors-bven589_low.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 294
wow. wonder what meggs thinks of that.

The Tallahassee Democrat did a FB live today with the Tallahassee States Attorney candidates, Campbell (Megg's successor) and Williams. The Dan Markel case was brought up and Williams said "the case was botched and they should have all been arrested." This happens at 16:00.
http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/politics/2016/10/25/92731328/

P.S. This was news today. Odd. http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/10/25/reward-dan-markel-case-reduced/92730824/ and http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Reward-for-information-in-Dan-Markel-case-decreased-398401061.html

Well, they have someone who pled guilty and his accomplice and facilitator in custody right now. I am not reading too much into the amount of the reward being decreased. They have the players and know who hired them. Maybe some money was already given to a witness who came forward. Is that made public? There are many reasons that could exist for the reduction, in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they have someone who pled guilty and his accomplice and facilitator in custody right now. I am not reading too much into the amount of the reward being decreased. They have the players and know who hired them. Maybe some money was already given to a witness who came forward. Is that made public? There are many reasons that could exist for the reduction, in my mind.

Maybe Jessica got some of it.....or even LR to be used for attorney fees.. .?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

Most rewards for capture are given to those that provide direct information and evidence and not really speculation even if correct.

Plus LE found Luis due to a car description and cctv along with the sun pass and by doing homework and getting information from the rental car agency and then phone subpoenas that helped lead to Garcia.

Then more subpoenas that showed Garcia was connected to the Adelsons via KM.

So there is no need to give a reward for good police work that tracked them down from a report of a suspicious car in the neighborhood. Jmo.

Now Luis received his reward by only getting 7 years.

Plus Lacasse isn't eligible since Charlie was on their radar once Wendi told them about Charlie and the hitman thing. Plus she said my mother couldn't stand Dan.

So she actually gave up Charlie and the family before Lacasse.

So imo. I would just donate some of the reward to the police department so they can upgrade things to help catch other unrelated bad guys. Idk

Screencaps from Adelson Institute Facebook page, May 2016

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Adelson FB screencaps.jpg
    Adelson FB screencaps.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Adelson FB screencaps1.jpg
    Adelson FB screencaps1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 75
Totally agree.

Most rewards for capture are given to those that provide direct information and evidence and not really speculation even if correct.

Plus LE found Luis due to a car description and cctv along with the sun pass and by doing homework and getting information from the rental car agency and then phone subpoenas that helped lead to Garcia.

Then more subpoenas that showed Garcia was connected to the Adelsons via KM.

So there is no need to give a reward for good police work that tracked them down from a report of a suspicious car in the neighborhood. Jmo.

Now Luis received his reward by only getting 7 years.

Plus Lacasse isn't eligible since Charlie was on their radar once Wendi told them about Charlie and the hitman thing. Plus she said my mother couldn't stand Dan.

So she actually gave up Charlie and the family before Lacasse.

So imo. I would just donate some of the reward to the police department so they can upgrade things to help catch other unrelated bad guys. Idk

Someone in Turley's comment section said the reduction was due to the Adelsons withdrawing their donation.

Screencaps from Adelson Institute Facebook page, May 2016

attachment.php
attachment.php

The tooth character on the right, even looks like he is wearing a little bandana ,carrying a tooth brush rifle, standing beside a restrained " patient " sitting by an open, empty safe/box.
The female on the left, everything gathered close around her, one hand controlling the mixing , the other hand, simultaneously feeding herself, but covering it up.
speculation.

Wow,
"guilty "
" anyone else feeling guilty after the weekend ?"

Someone in Turley's comment section said the reduction was due to the Adelsons withdrawing their donation.

Well of course they did. Why in the world would they want to contribute to the prosecution of who murdered the father of their precious grandsons? Makes perfect sense.

Another comment said they personally saw KM being transported to an interrogation room at the jail. I hope it's true and that she sings for hours.

To accommodate all the new people coming to Websleuths because of the docuseries we are moving to a much bigger and faster server.

This is just a reminder that the Websleuths forum will be down starting Wednesday (tomorrow) at 6 PM Eastern. We hope to be back up by Thursday morning.

Members can check for updates on Twitter and Facebook.

If KM hired outside of her household to someone who wasn't sharing the hit money with her; Then she would probably be offered a better sweet heart deal.

But once she told Charlie that he should have given Garcia the Ferrari rather than the gopro; Tells us that she enjoyed money grubbing from Dans death even years later.

So I hope she still gets 15 years even if she does give up the Adelsons.

Especially since it's not guaranteed that they will be found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member