GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking today about WA and her need to go by Dan's house around noon the day of the murder. (About one hour after the murder). Her reason was to get a bottle of rye around the corner from her old residence w/ Dan.

I originally thought it was
because she wanted to see it.

Well, not only did she want to see it, but more importantly, she needed to see it. Who else is going to tell people paying for the job that indeed, it got done when it was supposed to be done? Someone with a huge vested interest. And someone's word that could be trusted by not only KM but the A' s as well? There was truly only one person that could do that.

So, there had to be some sort of "communication" from WA to CA, DA or KM that the deed was done.

I suspect quite strongly they have that in some form or other. Maybe not by text or phone call but maybe a quick post on FB or....have the phone ring 2 times and hang up. She and CA may have planned the code that morning when they talked on the phone.

"Sis, around noon call my number and let it ring twice and hang up.
That way we know the coke head and gang dude actually got the job done.
If we don't hear from you, we'll know the idiots didn't succeed."

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was thinking today about WA and her need to go by Dan's house around noon the day of the murder. (About one hour after the murder). Her reason was to get a bottle of rye around the corner from her old residence w/ Dan.

I originally thought it was
because she wanted to see it.

Well, not only did she want to see it, but more importantly, she needed to see it. Who else is going to tell people paying for the job that indeed, it got done when it was supposed to be done? Someone with a huge vested interest. And someone's word that could be trusted by not only KM but the A' s as well? There was truly only one person that could do that.

So, there had to be some sort of "communication" from WA to CA, DA or KM that the deed was done.

I suspect quite strongly they have that in some form or other. Maybe not by text or phone call but maybe a quick post on FB or....have the phone ring 2 times and hang up. She and CA may have planned the code that morning when they talked on the phone.

"Sis, around noon call my number and let it ring twice and hang up.
That way we know the coke head and gang dude actually got the job done.
If we don't hear from you, we'll know the idiots didn't succeed."

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

why that liquor store? Tons closer!!! I love the code theory.

Yes in deed. Cops and fire department swarming near your block. But no need to take a quick looksie or ask whats going on?

She knew. Jmo

Yes in deed. Cops and fire department swarming near your block. But no need to take a quick looksie or ask whats going on?

She knew. Jmo

To me, as a mom with children the same ages as hers -- there is NO world in which I see fire trucks and cops swarming the block where my ex lives on a day when he is the caregiver to our kids and just move on and go to lunch with girlfriends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, as a mom with children the same ages as hers -- there is NO world in which I see fire trucks and cops swarming the block where my ex lives on a day when he is the caregiver to our kids and just move on and go to lunch with girlfriends.

My kids are a little older, but SAME!!! Also, there's no way I'd drive by my ex-husband's house on my USUAL route to the liquor store. Could I finagle it? Sure. But it would make no logical sense to go that way.

Couldn’t deny herself personal satisfaction in seeing the result.
If she could have gone into the garage to see the carnage, she would have.
No different than Arias.
To make her final statement of control and vengeance.

Plus. Why not call Dan and ask what is happening on our street?

Plus. Why not call Dan and ask what is happening on our street?

Yes, this. I'm a really relaxed mom but there's no scenario in which I drive past the street of the person caring for my kids, see police and do not freak out a bit! Even if I'm certain that they safe and sound at school -- I'm going to check.

maybe LR and SG simply followed DM to the gym? maybe they were tailing him all morning but were not always captured on video? this is not surprising since video cameras aren't literally everywhere. hence - maybe no one had to tell them about DM's gym time and place? maybe they just were simply stalking him from the get-go and waiting for the best time to do the hit (stationary, no kids, alone, no witnesses, etc.)?

Just catching up after a long week. The records (probable cause for CA where the phone records are recorded) state that Garcia’s and Rivera’s phones communicate with cell sites near the Rodeway Inn at 2:21 3:10, 6:45 and 8:03. The next mention of those cell phones is when they ping in the area of Premier Fitness from 9:14-9:46.
There is no mention of the phones pinging near Creative Playschool which is in the opposite direction of the Rodeway and Premier with cell towers near the school. DM dropped the children off at 8:50. Unless the published records are purposely incomplete and leave out phone communications in the area of the school, G and R were not following him from home since he first went to the school.
Their phones ping in DM’s vicinity for the first time about 3 minutes before he swipes into Premier at 9:17 (G&R phones ping near Premier from 9:14-9:46)
At 9:12 CA contacts WA for less than a minute (DM contacted WA at 9:02 after dropping the children off at 8:50 and before arriving at Premier at 9:17) It will make sense if you just follow the link and read the record.
page 11, https://www.scribd.com/document/323441440/Un-served-probable-cause-for-Charlie-Adelson

Just catching up after a long week. The records (probable cause for CA where the phone records are recorded) state that Garcia’s and Rivera’s phones communicate with cell sites near the Rodeway Inn at 2:21 3:10, 6:45 and 8:03. The next mention of those cell phones is when they ping in the area of Premier Fitness from 9:14-9:46.
There is no mention of the phones pinging near Creative Playschool which is in the opposite direction of the Rodeway and Premier with cell towers near the school. DM dropped the children off at 8:50. Unless the published records are purposely incomplete and leave out phone communications in the area of the school, G and R were not following him from home since he first went to the school.
Their phones ping in DM’s vicinity for the first time about 3 minutes before he swipes into Premier at 9:17 (G&R phones ping near Premier from 9:14-9:46)
At 9:12 CA contacts WA for less than a minute (DM contacted WA at 9:02 after dropping the children off at 8:50 and before arriving at Premier at 9:17) It will make sense if you just follow the link and read the record.
page 11, https://www.scribd.com/document/323441440/Un-served-probable-cause-for-Charlie-Adelson

All in cahoots the entire lot of them.

All in cahoots the entire lot of them.

Haha, well something looks funny thats for sure.

But the times recorded on the document are so close that it leaves uncertainty for me. LE copied this and typed it up so maybe it is edited. If this is their only information and they have no surveillance or pings near DM until Premier, then I am surprised that question did not come up with LR.
"Who told you DM would be at Premier Fitness?"
So maybe this info is known and kept under wraps for whatever reason.

If we were looking at the actual transcripts from the phone companies, we could speculate.

As it is, well, something looks funny.

This
certainly looks like Wendi was in the loop from the phone call record.

In the middle of all that flurry of phone calls, here was Daniel Markel on the phone with a teacher discussing the children being signed up for a class he did not apparently want them to take. Strange. All of it.imo
http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...-dan-markel-deny-involvement-in-murder-after/
The Final Phone Call:

The documents also reveal the details of the phone conversation that Markel was having in his car when he was shot and killed. Markel was speaking to a teacher at the School of Arts and Sciences in Tallahassee about whether his ex-wife had transferred their two sons there without his permission when the educator heard a grunt, muffled voices and heavy breathing.

I am not real familiar with Skype. What if Dan had been on the phone doing a Skype call - would the killer have shown up as part of the background. How could the killer take the chance of walking up to Dan's car while he was on the phone without knowing that information, if it does pertain to the other party being able to see what was going on? Just a thought I had. Thanks, everyone. Katt

I am not real familiar with Skype. What if Dan had been on the phone doing a Skype call - would the killer have shown up as part of the background. How could the killer take the chance of walking up to Dan's car while he was on the phone without knowing that information, if it does pertain to the other party being able to see what was going on? Just a thought I had. Thanks, everyone. Katt

Dan wouldn't be skyping with this phone call since he did not know the lady personally, but if he had been using any video call and he turned the cam just right he could have captured the killers on video.

Note that in this case her original attorneys were being paid for by the mastermind. What were they advising her to do? It was not until after "the last in a string of attorneys" (presumably not paid for by the mastermind) that she decided to tell the truth. And his attorneys were also presumably just fine that she lie in order to have their client get away with murder. Draw your own conclusions -

She remained silent a total of 2 1/2 years, rejecting requests from Mackerley to confess that she killed Black in self-defense — a plan he and his attorneys hoped would free both of them, she said. "I just couldn't do it," she said, crediting the last in a string of attorneys who told her she "would rot in prison with him" if she went along with the story.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97273

"Markel was speaking to a teacher at the School of Arts and Sciences in Tallahassee about whether his ex-wife had transferred their two sons there without his permission".

WA was really, really determined not to co-parent with her kids' father, wasn't she?

"Markel was speaking to a teacher at the School of Arts and Sciences in Tallahassee about whether his ex-wife had transferred their two sons there without his permission".

WA was really, really determined not to co-parent with her kids' father, wasn't she?

She sure was :(. And if anyone has any doubts about that, all they have to do is look at the kids' last name now!

If this is their only information and they have no surveillance or pings near DM until Premier, then I am surprised that question did not come up with LR.
"Who told you DM would be at Premier Fitness?"

I'm confused... I thought that LR and SG knew that Dan would be going to/was at the gym because they had been following him. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm pretty sure the possibility the DM could have been on a Skype or video phone call never crossed the mind of either SG or LR...both seem to lack the ability to see beyond the tip of their nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9