GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone so much for all the updates, theories and opinions. Haven’t been able to fully read everything but it’s been awesome just checking in during the day here and see what’s happening!

I know it's great being able to check in when you're stuck at work and can't watch. Boo work! #courtwatch #retirementgoals

Oh wow, really? Didn't know that either.

The defense is now hounding Rivera about his inability to read and write. (They are trying to say he does know how).

And his answer that he used talk to text like I am doing right now, and he had a phone that read out the text out loud. I know somebody who has that program on their phone where the texts are read out loud, me!

the defense attorneys all look like amateurs. it's a tough case and the evidence is overwhelming, but i'm not impressed with their performances thus far. i certainly wouldn't want them defending me. their defense is a slow motion train wreck of what happens when the state's case is so strong that the defendants should've obviously cut deals a long time ago (KM was offered immunity) but (maybe) the alleged masterminds and/or their attorneys convinced them to do otherwise.
Maybe there is a fear of one the initiators of this plot. The masterminds went this far to get their way and the defendants know they are capable of more damage through individuals such as themselves. Maybe they are receiving financial help or being promised big bucks for hanging in there. The major players do all their dealings with untraceable cash through 3rd, 4th parties... to get their way. The thing that makes me kind of suspicious is I believe some time back in this case one of KM's lawyers and CA's work out of the same building. Who knows what these defendants are being fed by their Lawyers.

Speaking of SG attorney where was he going with his questions yesterday on the bank ATM footage that clear as a bell shows SG sitting as LR passenger in the Prius in Pembroke Pines hours after the murder? In the same passenger seat and in a white shirt the Tallahassee bus cam caught?

He hassled the bank guy about no cameras in the bank parking lot, is he going to argue SG just randomly hopped into the Prius in Pembroke Pines? Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member