GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but she does need to cry, it's all her fault her children's father is going to prison for 1st degree murder.
I don't think she's crying for him at all. She's way too narcissistic to care to that level. I think she's relieved and tears of relief cuz somehow she's strung this in to a win for her.

Rivera basically signed Garcia's conviction with his testimony. That was a no-brainer. But how the heck the jury thinks Garcia committed this crime without KM is mind-boggling. I think one or two jurors are feeling sympathetic towards KM. And she knew she would be able to get that and that's why she's taken this risk.

He'll never talk, KM is the baby mama. Who's gonna take care of the kids.
We'll see. The world looks different when you're scheduled to be sentenced for Murder 1 on Monday. If I'm him I have my attorneys meet with KM and see if they can both rat out the Adelsons in exchange for him not getting the needle and her getting 2nd degree. From my chair it looks like KM is very likely going to be convicted of something and, if not, a hung jury that will lead to another trial and likely conviction. Why not cut a deal now?

The not guilty on solicitation is weird. That means they don't think SG convinced LR to do it? That means they didn't actually believe LR's testimony... which then makes the guilty verdict on the other charges puzzling. What on earth is their theory?
Agreed!! I thought the solicitation was an easy guilty...

We'll see. The world looks different when you're scheduled to be sentenced for Murder 1 on Monday. If I'm him I have my attorneys meet with KM and see if they can both rat out the Adelsons in exchange for him not getting the needle and her getting 2nd degree. From my chair it looks like KM is very likely going to be convicted of something and, if not, a hung jury that will lead to another trial and likely conviction. Why not cut a deal now?
Per a tweet - he left the court room telling Katie he loved her.

State can't really effectively use her -- she testified under oath that she has no knowledge about CA and the murder. That ship has sailed. JMO.

Maybe that witch is crying because she did not get NG. I hope they don't swing from hung to NG. How awful would that be?

I don't think there's any way that's happening. I just hope she doesn't get released if it's a hung jury. How long do they have to decide if they are going to try her again and how long can they legally hold her?

"I love you Katie" as he is being led away after being convicted of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay