GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jury goes back and does the polling is there an opportunity to continue deliberating and reach a verdict or is it just a mistrial now no matter what? Thanks

Is the jury going back on KM or is hung the final verdict?

One thing that has been on my mind has been the incredible arrogance of KM testifying that "after hearing all this evidence" she is convinced CA is responsible for the murder. "All this evidence" has been public knowledge for some time and, certainly, she's known the facts better than anyone. I first learned of this case from the "Over My Dead Body" podcast and after finishing it I googled the case and was stunned at how strong the evidence against CA and DA is. For her to say now disingenuously, "oh my, now I see that Charlie was behind all this" should infuriate any objective juror.

Yes. Sworn testimony is evidence. I think she and her attorneys are going to rue the day she decided to take the stand.

How would they enter that if she didn't testify? What witness would/could they ask about it?

Is there a lesser charge that would put her away? at least for several years. What are thoughts about CA and DA being indicted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay