GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-10-23_16-58-46.jpeg

He didn’t deserve to die. Shot between the eyes so Wendi could gallivant around Miami. Let’s say he was a bad husband and even worse person to divorce. He still didn’t deserve to die. If Wendi knows something, she could come forward no matter what out of love for her kids. It’s not complicated. Tree down or not.

I hope the video will start where I paused it or the questions are at 5:14 if not. When CG asks about the stapled money was this story ever broadcasted on the news? I hope there are some locals who kept up with the coverage as I could not find many news stories going back that far. If anyone sees one please post it. I will elaborate on my theory after a get a few responses...

I hope the video will start where I paused it or the questions are at 5:14 if not. When CG asks about the stapled money was this story ever broadcasted on the news? I hope there are some locals who kept up with the coverage as I could not find many news stories going back that far. If anyone sees one please post it. I will elaborate on my theory after a get a few responses...

The stapled money is mentioned by RIVERA in this article dated: October 10, 2o16, not sure if you were looking for JU referencing it.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...e-were-coming-up-here-kill-somebody/91847004/

True, but since CA was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the KM/SG trial I'm pretty sure all of the Adelson info would have been turned over by the State to KM's attorneys. KM's attorney's would have a right to see it since she was alleged to have conspired with CA. Also, when DeCoste cross-examined Det. Corbett it came out that the State did not tap WA's phone.
Not taping WA’s phone was IDIOTIC IMO. I have never been able to wrap my head around that.

Last edited:
Not taping WA’s phone was IDIOTIC IMO. I have never been able to wrap my head around that.
me either...this may sound dumb but maybe since all the other "players" had wiretaps they were hoping to catch her on calls to them?

all the other work they did seemed pretty thorough

ETA: not sure how that wiretapping works...

IMO: It appears this lady is trying to protect CA and the issue of stapled money..." A staple on one of them" More than likely she observed the LR interrogation and the staple issue implicates CA to the murder. What is this texting back and forth with CA right up until she takes the witness stand? What's the definition of tampering with a witness?

Last edited:
me either...this may sound dumb but maybe since all the other "players" had wiretaps they were hoping to catch her on calls to them?

all the other work they did seemed pretty thorough

ETA: not sure how that wiretapping works...
My understanding is that it's a high standard to get a court ordered wiretap. Because they are so intrusive I think you need to show a lot to get one. Maybe LE did not think they had enough to get one?? JMO.

It appears this lady is trying to protect CA and the issue of stapled money..." A staple on one of them" More than likely she observed the LR interrogation and the staple issue implicates CA to the murder. What is this texting back and forth with CA right up until she takes the witness stand?
She was very much trying to protect him. She couldn’t lie about the stabled money because of her police interview, but she back tracked a bit and said she was still angry at CA when the police interview was done. Hope CA’s phone is still wire tapped.

It appears this lady is trying to protect CA and the issue of stapled money..." A staple on one of them" More than likely she observed the LR interrogation and the staple issue implicates CA to the murder. What is this texting back and forth with CA right up until she takes the witness stand?
Day Five: Testimony In Markel Murder Trial Focuses On Ex-Wife's Family, The Adelsons
"Another former girlfriend, June Umchidna, says Adelson often stapled money.

“Yes, I mentioned he had staples on the 100s before," she told prosecutors."

and CA's defense team will imply that is what exactly happened that she saw LR's interrogation video and said it because she was spurned girlfriend...but IMO she is changing the story to protect him...in her interview she is the one that brings it up without prompting and in the interview she does not seemed spurned but still in love with him

True, but since CA was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the KM/SG trial I'm pretty sure all of the Adelson info would have been turned over by the State to KM's attorneys. KM's attorney's would have a right to see it since she was alleged to have conspired with CA. Also, when DeCoste cross-examined Det. Corbett it came out that the State did not tap WA's phone.
I think I heard the Judge mention during trial any recorded calls between the Adelsons are inadmissible other than the bump related calls... I may be wrong.

"As every defense attorney across the nation knows, a retrial usually does not end up in the defense’s favor,” said M. Dod Ghassemkhani, a San Diego criminal defense attorney who is not involved in the Winslow case. “The reason is the (prosecutor) always learns from the mistakes they made in the first trial as to why it hung on certain counts.”
IMO. KM's lawyers better start wheeling and dealing ASAP or it's on to CA with 3 in the pen.

yes and who automatically thinks a tree has fallen when they see police tape and a street blocked off (I believe this is what she said). Are trees just falling around there all the time? LOL When I see a street with police. I think car wreck, crime, accident, traffic light out.....

eTA in texas I have never seen crime scene tape anywhere unless it IS a MURDER

I saw some in my neighborhood recently. An entire road was blocked off for a car vs pedestrian-on-sidewalk. It was a drunk driver, the car jumped the curb, and the pedestrian died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne