GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take one month to get placed.
According to past articles posted on Google in reference to prison reform at RMC West... his living arrangements have taken a drastic turn for the worse at this institution; Although this may be a temporary stop along the way to his permanent location.

Last edited:
I don't really care much what happens to SG at this point. I think he is right where he belongs. Last night when I posted the Vine alert notice of him being moved; I was lasered focused on the Medical Unit....hoping he had a mental breakdown or a shanking. Any who….that was ugly but every breath these people take is one stolen from Dan.

I did notice in the court records today the following motions where filed:

Motion to Withdraw as Counsel: Mauricio Padilla
Motion to Withdraw as Counsel: Saam Zangeneh​

Paperwork has been filled out for the Public Defender to be assigned his appeal.

Too bad so sad...don't murder people!

I don't really care much what happens to SG at this point. I think he is right where he belongs. Last night when I posted the Vine alert notice of him being moved; I was lasered focused on the Medical Unit....hoping he had a mental breakdown or a shanking. Any who….that was ugly but every breath these people take is one stolen from Dan.

I did notice in the court records today the following motions where filed:

Motion to Withdraw as Counsel: Mauricio Padilla
Motion to Withdraw as Counsel: Saam Zangeneh​

Paperwork has been filled out for the Public Defender to be assigned his appeal.

Too bad so sad...don't murder people!
The State should put him in total isolation until he admits the truth... He was found guilty as charged and he is allowing the financiers to remain free. His lawyers hung around until all the corrupt money that was paid to KM from the instigators was spent...They should be ashamed of themselves for accepting blood money! IMHO.

The State should put him in total isolation until he admits the truth... He was found guilty as charged and he is allowing the financiers to remain free. His lawyers hung around until all the corrupt money that was paid to KM from the instigators was spent...They should be ashamed of themselves for accepting blood money! IMHO.

I agree, they should hang their heads in shame. All their posturing and self-serving statements. How do they sleep at night?

Kawass said this to the media at the case management hearing.

"Now we'll have more stuff to tell the jurors to support Katherine's position that she had no idea and she was not involved"​

More STUFF. SMH. It just turns my stomach. Naively I'm still holding out hope that once KM is convicted all the others will be charged. Everyday I google Adelson arrest. Losing faith in justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub