GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your post gave me a flashback to my days of paralegal-eagle for the two ambulance chasers. This is an example of how money talks but in a way I was ashmed of and still feel guilty for the clients of these creeps who were so lazy you could just see it all over them. The main guy I worked for would send out 1 letter that said: " If you have any witnesses, in this case, bring them with you to court". Well, I hit the ceiling when I read the 1st one arguing with them how in the hell can you represent these people when you don't even know what these "witnesses" are going to say? I'm sure you could see the steam billowing from my ears. I was all into the law and doing a good job for the accused in those youthful days. Anyway, I tried to devise a plan to call them in ahead of time and develop a chart to note what each one had to offer as testimony but all I got was flack and complaints that they were not getting paid so why bother. It really does make a difference if you have money and a lot of their cases like 95% were all court-appointed. makes me sick now to look back on that.
I know our system is not fair and I don't know if there is anything you can do about it. It's all about the winners being those who have the money to pay for the best lawyers and experts. saw that happen to a relative. The court had a high priced psychiatrist who testified against him and then the next hearing my relative hired the same guy who testified for him! Just the opposite testimony Crazy! In fact this psychiatrist liked my relative and became friends with him but yet if he were hired by the court would testify against him. Does this make sense no but it's done many times in courts. It's who is paying who.

I know our system is not fair and I don't know if there is anything you can do about it. It's all about the winners being those who have the money to pay for the best lawyers and experts. saw that happen to a relative. The court had a high priced psychiatrist who testified against him and then the next hearing my relative hired the same guy who testified for him! Just the opposite testimony Crazy! In fact this psychiatrist liked my relative and became friends with him but yet if he were hired by the court would testify against him. Does this make sense no but it's done many times in courts. It's who is paying who.
Interesting case.

I am physician boarded in ObGyn (ACOG) and trained with Dr Berard Nathanson who was the NYC doc founded NARAL and opened the first abortion facility in the US, and did over 100,000 abortions. His other job was being the expert witness against physicians in child birth malpractice suites. Although I thought he was somewhat ethical, the other doctors he associated with were anything but. In the early 2000's ACOG started reviewing all expert witness testimony and if it was bogus, as most was, they began decertifying these devious docs. All of a sudden the malpractice crisis in obstetrics became manageable. Apparently the board certifying psychiatrists (ABPN) has not adapted this policy.

“Sociopath. She’s got a public persona, she’s a very good actress, very charismatic. No sense of guilt, no empathy, hypersensitivity to criticism, she would not apologize, she would not say she felt bad, she would not say she made a mistake, total pathological liar. She has a systematic pattern of deception, she has a really hard time telling the truth when it’s inconvenient or unpleasant, manipulative. When you see behind the curtain, she’s a total trainwreck. She meets the checklist of a Narcissistic Sociopath – Go-down-the-list! Real Super-Sociopathic tendencies. High-Functioning and attractive, but still Sociopathic.” “Uses Deflection.” “The ease with which she lies is really disturbing.” “Since I found out about this web of deceit that she set up, I just don’t know what she’s capable of.” “While she’s screwing him - I was at home with the kids mopping her kitchen floor – this woman had me doing things you wouldn’t believe. You know when you get sick your girlfriend brings you chicken soup? That woman never did a thing for me and I was basically her personal assistant for six months. So you start thinking of a scenario where someone gets compelled to do something – just as a thought experiment - I would have stepped in front of a truck for this woman. I just got caught under her spell. Two boyfriends - Lack of conscience.” “I don’t want to make this all about me.” - JL

the person's account has set that video as private they can also allow certain users to see it by adding their account name I think otherwise it is hidden from public view, wish I had seen the Lacasse video before he took it down

Yeah, I was glad that I got the chance to watch the interview. I wonder why he took it down. Obviously, it's the sort of thing WA and her attorney would be pretty keen on suppressing, but I don't think ML could get in trouble for simply positing something that's part of the public record. It's not like he's making these assertions himself.

Last night I listened to ML's interview with Jessica Rodriquez. (Listened because I was in bed) Jessica seems very nice and likable even if she was with a LK.

She said, "It doesn't take a **derogatory word for a mentally challenged person** to see that 1+2=3" or something like that. What she meant was, "Even a **** can see that 1+2=3...." This was about Katie being the conduit. I *think* she said this after she said the Googled about the murder, names being mentioned and realized Charlie Adelson was the Charlie she'd seen a pic of.

the person's account has set that video as private they can also allow certain users to see it by adding their account name I think otherwise it is hidden from public view, wish I had seen the Lacasse video before he took it down

Yeah, I was glad that I got the chance to watch the interview. I wonder why he took it down. Obviously, it's the sort of thing WA and her attorney would be pretty keen on suppressing, but I don't think ML could get in trouble for simply positing something that's part of the public record. It's not like he's making these assertions himself.

In ML's Privacy vs. Transparency video he explains that he had reservations about posting it since it was so personal but that it is public record (it was not pulled for any legal reasons). Once posted he received comments (I think 2) with concerns about privacy. One comment came from a user named JL with picture avatar of JL. He does not believe it was JL. It was a recently created account with no followers, very poorly written and deleted quickly. This prompted him to reach out to the "real" JL. JL expressed his wishes that the video be kept private. Out of respect and professional courtesy he pulled it for now....

ML asks for thoughts and suggestions:

"Should the fact that such interviews are a public record and anyone can ask for a copy (and pay for it) mean that it is ok for me to publish these videos? Should I exercise some discretion? What factors should I consider in evaluating whether to publish? Let me know your thoughts!"
He does say in the comments that he has ordered the complete WA interview and it will be posted in its entirety.

“Sociopath. She’s got a public persona, she’s a very good actress, very charismatic. No sense of guilt, no empathy, hypersensitivity to criticism, she would not apologize, she would not say she felt bad, she would not say she made a mistake, total pathological liar. She has a systematic pattern of deception, she has a really hard time telling the truth when it’s inconvenient or unpleasant, manipulative. When you see behind the curtain, she’s a total trainwreck. She meets the checklist of a Narcissistic Sociopath – Go-down-the-list! Real Super-Sociopathic tendencies. High-Functioning and attractive, but still Sociopathic.” “Uses Deflection.” “The ease with which she lies is really disturbing.” “Since I found out about this web of deceit that she set up, I just don’t know what she’s capable of.” “While she’s screwing him - I was at home with the kids mopping her kitchen floor – this woman had me doing things you wouldn’t believe. You know when you get sick your girlfriend brings you chicken soup? That woman never did a thing for me and I was basically her personal assistant for six months. So you start thinking of a scenario where someone gets compelled to do something – just as a thought experiment - I would have stepped in front of a truck for this woman. I just got caught under her spell. Two boyfriends - Lack of conscience.” “I don’t want to make this all about me.” - JL
Thanks for this I missed the video when it was up and hang on JL's every word basically, and all the psych terms he uses have credibility IMO given his training as a clinical social worker.

If anyone is interested. I have attached the rough YouTube JL "transcript". I had copied this when the video was still available. YouTube transcribes by voice recognition (like the damn TV voice remote that only understands me half the time!)….so some words may not be accurate....and it does not say when the officer is talking or when it is JL....it is not that bad though.....the first couple of lines are the officer getting a copy of JL's credit card.

Funny on some of the trial YouTube transcripts the Adelson's name came out as the Evils.:)

@GordonX's is far superior.....

ETA: It ends abruptly and I did not copy the second transcript which was only minutes long....

Attachments

• LCyoutube_roughtranscript.pdf
    121.5 KB · Views: 37
In ML's Privacy vs. Transparency video he explains that he had reservations about posting it since it was so personal but that it is public record (it was not pulled for any legal reasons). Once posted he received comments (I think 2) with concerns about privacy. One comment came from a user named JL with picture avatar of JL. He does not believe it was JL. It was a recently created account with no followers, very poorly written and deleted quickly. This prompted him to reach out to the "real" JL. JL expressed his wishes that the video be kept private. Out of respect and professional courtesy he pulled it for now....

ML asks for thoughts and suggestions:

"Should the fact that such interviews are a public record and anyone can ask for a copy (and pay for it) mean that it is ok for me to publish these videos? Should I exercise some discretion? What factors should I consider in evaluating whether to publish? Let me know your thoughts!"
He does say in the comments that he has ordered the complete WA interview and it will be posted in its entirety.

Did JL confirm that the first "JL" to comment was not him?

Last night I listened to ML's interview with Jessica Rodriquez. (Listened because I was in bed) Jessica seems very nice and likable even if she was with a LK.

She said, "It doesn't take a **derogatory word for a mentally challenged person** to see that 1+2=3" or something like that. What she meant was, "Even a **** can see that 1+2=3...." This was about Katie being the conduit. I *think* she said this after she said the Googled about the murder, names being mentioned and realized Charlie Adelson was the Charlie she'd seen a pic of.
She is very likeable and forthcoming. I found her very credible. There is no doubt in my mind she knew nothing about the murder beforehand. She assumes SG has been arrested as part of the Federal RICO case like LR.

She started her “own google investigation” after KM ignored her calls and request to meet. (I like her style)

"I called her she said look I cant talk right now I am with the family." They are suppose to meet "I called her nothing. She would not answer nothing. I text her. KM tells her I am in a situation I can't talk. SO I start reading the article. I google the victims name." She googles Dan Markel and eventually finds CA's picture and recognizes CA because KM has shown her CA's pic before.

She then gets a call from KM's lawyer the next day who warns her not to contact KM as KM is in a serious case. She calls all their mutual friends and family and realizes SHE is the only one contacted by the lawyer.

"Then that’s it I don’t hear nothing from her. She just fell off the face of the earth, she deleted her Facebook or blocked me. I guess she figures I am going to start asking questions. I am very short tempered. I think we would have gotten into a physical fight and I would probably be in jail right now. No wonder she had her lawyer call me…she was trying to keep me out of it. I have not spoken to her since. I wish I could be wired and get a confession out of her because it is F##K’d up!"

She does place KM at the house for the money drop but her story contradicts LR's. She says KM and SG left before LR arrived.

Another interesting tidbit for me at least, is that KM told her at one point she is with/dating CA and loves him but on another visit KM says she is miserable, CA has a new girlfriend.

Et: spelling

Last edited:
Did JL confirm that the first "JL" to comment was not him?
No, not that I am aware of. Just that he did not think it was really him. He answers a lot in the comment sections so I might have missed other things. My notifications on YT are wonky.

ETA: he did make contact with JL but the only thing shared was that JL did not want the video up for now

Last edited:
If I were Jeffrey Lacasse (JL), I would NOT want this video to be posted widely such as at focused discussion fora albeit it is already in the public domain. JL is a published academic in social work with topics spanning DSM-5, psychiatric medication, SMI, and ADHD. A video of him characterizing someone as narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar should not be read in the same way as when a lay person such as me would make the same characterizations.

On the other hand, the statements in the video were obviously made when he was under stress, suspected of murder, and … just realized that the “angel” he was cherishing turned out to be a “demoniacal” sociopath. After the police vindicated him of the terrible accusation of murdering his look alike academician (in fact a colleague at FSU) out of jealousy for the affection of this disreputable woman, he may have had a cognitive dissonance.

Not sure if this means anything or not. Anyone familiar with Vine or the prison annexes? Seems like he would be in place by now. Wonder if he is sick?

11/07/2019

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

This email is to inform you that SIGFREDO GARCIA, with offender number M25867, was transferred from Northwest Florida Reception Center Annex to the custody of Reception and Medical Center West Unit as of 11/07/2019. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender. For more information, contact the new facility. The telephone number is (386) 496-6002.

If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida VINE Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero (0) to speak with a VINE operator or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida VINE Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members