GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this case from the beginning and just want to say that it makes me sick to think that this family has done this to Dan and those boys and seem to be getting away with it! I pray that those boys will learn how much their father loved them when they get older and away from the indoctrination of their evil mother and her cohorts. And I do hope and pray that they will pay for what they have done...in some way...

Jan 18 2020
Markel case illustrates gap in family law for grandparents | Opinion
''As a family law attorney, my work centers on understanding how “the system” works – not just the barriers, but also the rights of my clients. Over the years, I have worked closely with many local grandparents as they found themselves returning to a parental role, providing care and guidance over grandchildren when their own adult children, for a variety of reasons, could not.

I have also witnessed their pain upon learning that grandparents have no meaningful legal rights in the Florida Court System.

To Tallahassee readers, the facts of the Markel case are widely known. Authorities hypothesize that some members of Markel’s ex-wife's family may have had a role in orchestrating his murder. While no family members have been charged, and all have maintained their innocence, more arrests are possible. Two hit men were convicted of murder and a co-conspirator’s trial is set for April.

4b4bd5f0-cc72-4f2a-939a-a4154cc902c2-Markel_verdict018.JPG
Buy Photo
Dan Markel's father, Phil Markel, is overcome with emotion as the guilty verdict is read for Sigfredo Garcia. He and his wife, Ruth Markel, and their daughter, Shelly Markel, remained silent as jurors announced their decision. (Photo: Alicia Devine/Tallahassee Democrat)

''It’s time for Florida to empower local judges with authority to do what is right on a case-by-case basis. And it’s time for lawmakers to correct this legal slight to grandparents – in the Markel case and beyond.''

SOUTH FLORIDA NEWS
Your trusted source for all things on family, murder & other fanciful fiction

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 6.08.39 PM.png

HEADLINE 5 pm EST: Local mom, Donna Sue Adelson, age 70, ruins the lives of her three children (and their children) by orchestrating an evil, cartoon-like, Fargo-Esque murder-for-hire on a good, decent man and dedicated father, Daniel Markel.

Correction 8 pm EST: Eldest child Dr. Robert Adelson's life was attempted to be ruined, but local mother Donna Sue Adelson's attempts failed. Donna Sue only successfully ruined the lives of two of her children.

Stay tuned for more on this developing story.

IMO and for satire.

Last edited:
SOUTH FLORIDA NEWS
Your trusted source for all things on family & murder

View attachment 227647

HEADLINE 5 pm EST: Local mom, Donna Sue Adelson, age 70, ruins the lives of her three children (and their children) by orchestrating an evil, cartoon-like, Fargo-Esque murder-for-hire on a good, decent man and dedicated father, Daniel Markel.

Correction 8 pm EST: Eldest child Dr. Robert Adelson's life was attempted to be ruined, but local mother Donna Sue Adelson's attempts failed. Donna Sue only ruined the lives of two of her children.

IMO and for satire.
For one brief moment I thought there was an arrest!!

SOUTH FLORIDA NEWS
View attachment 227647

Correction 8 pm EST: Eldest child Dr. Robert Adelson's life was attempted to be ruined, but local mother Donna Sue Adelson's attempts failed. Donna Sue only ruined the lives of two of her children.

IMO and for satire.
:D
For one second I thought it was real LOL. We all know it is true.

Side note: I hope we get a picture of Katherine at her motion hearing, very curios to see how she is looking these days....

:D
For one second I thought it was real LOL. We all know it is true.

Side note: I hope we get a picture of Katherine at her motion hearing, very curios to see how she is looking these days....

I have been watching her highlights grow out this whole time. You can still kinda see them as she is ON THE VERGE of having full-blown "art teacher" or "sister wife" hair now -- down to the behind! It's like counting rings on a tree trunk to learn it's age.

I have been watching her highlights grow out this whole time. You can still kinda see them as she is ON THE VERGE of having full-blown "art teacher" or "sister wife" hair now -- down to the behind! It's like counting rings on a tree trunk to learn it's age.
Thanks for the laughs. I needed this! rings on a tree trunk LOL:)
Well hoping her money tree is dead! I can't wait for her to appear one day with a full blown doo of gray hair! but I am sure there is some jailhouse fix for that similar to toilet wine....

SOMETHING NEW on Youtube. Been out only for a few days and already 150k+ views. He doesn't think Wendi knew beforehand.

So at 21:45 mark, the video transcribes a portion Luis R's confession on screen. I never picked up on this. Sigfredo's homie? Georgia Cappleman did ask Wendi on the stand if she ever met Sigfredo Garcia. I'm not making a point, just sharing.

Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 12.03.45 AM.jpeg

I doubt Wendi would be stupid enough to meet or talk with Sigfredo, the triggerman to her ex's murder, face to face. But then again, I can't believe she took a picture with Katherine Magbanua a month before the murder of Danny Markel! IMO

"They are not guilty in the eyes of the law,........if you squint." LOL

Last edited:
So at 21:45 mark, the video transcribes a portion Luis R's confession on screen. I never picked up on this. Sigfredo's homie? Georgia Cappleman did ask Wendi on the stand if she ever met Sigfredo Garcia. I'm not making a point, just sharing.

View attachment 227693

I doubt Wendi would be stupid enough to meet or talk with Sigfredo, the triggerman to her ex's murder, face to face.

This is an amazing catch. It appears to be transcribed correctly here - he is hard to understand. I checked and this does NOT appear in the transcript posted on the court screen.

Interesting seems there was a lawsuit filed regarding a car accident by KM and SG and another party before there incarceration.

One party owns a company related to dental hygiene what are the odds that also owns multiple property companies. Hmmm trying to read documents. I guess that is what dentist do buy properties. Wonder if this was staged.

Last edited:
FBI Agent Sanford's body language after the statement is something. He straightens his spine in his chair.

I think it's plausible that Riveria perhaps could be referring to the first trip and is getting confused. OR that Garcia and Riveria were just coked up and paranoid and THOUGHT a lady was looking at them and thought they saw Wendi. It was not a face to face interaction -- they were driving. So the daycare alibi provided Creative Preschool, saying it couldn't be Danny and Wendi's sons walking with Wendi THAT DAY cause the kids were in school, doesn't wholly squash the Rivera's testimony FOR ME.

This is an amazing catch. It appears to be transcribed correctly here - he is hard to understand. I checked and this does NOT appear in the transcript posted on the court screen.

Last edited:
FBI Agent Sanford's body language after the statement is something. He straightens his spine in his chair.

I think it's plausible that Riveria perhaps could be referring to the first trip and is getting confused. OR that Garcia and Riveria were just coked up and paranoid and THOUGHT a lady was looking at them and thought they saw Wendi. It was not a face to face interaction -- they were driving. So the daycare alibi provided Creative Preschool, saying it couldn't be Danny and Wendi's sons walking with Wendi THAT DAY cause the kids were in school, doesn't wholly squash the Rivera's testimony FOR ME.
I have always believed it was Wendi. It was a lost opportunity here not to ask him to describe her or the kids. Two little boys? etc.

Also we know Wendi was driving by the house (her own words to come to terms with the divorce - ha right)

In her interview she also states most of her friends have kids....

just brought it up. at 36:50:

“...police discover that garcia and rivera had made another trip to Tallahassee roughly a month before Dan’s murder...as they were driving in front of Markel’s house, they saw Wendi...”

this special had the cooperation of SAO, Cappleman is interviewed.

could be a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member