GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hoping she would flip for years.

If she turns state witness , she loses all support from the Adels and that support may include child support for dependent children. As a state witness, she can get a reduced sentence but she won't get no sentence. Who keeps the kids off the street in the interim ? KM's mother is dead - perhaps the children are with relatives. KM's "husband " is on LWOP . The State of FL frankly does not care about KM's domestic and financial issues except they'd rather not know that the Adels are paying for her defense .

So KM is an invidious situation unless the state offers a complete package.

Is the actual written transcript of the enhanced audio available somewhere? (No time to watch ML read it for an hour right now.) Thank you.

I don't know. I put him on mute and then put it on a high speed to skim through it.

It almost makes me feel bad for Katie. Coward Charlie really put her right in the middle. He's so slimey!

rbbm.
Ex brother-in-law arrested in Dan Markel murder (wctv.tv)
"The attorneys for the Markel family sent the following statement to WCTV Thursday morning:

“The Markel Family is deeply grateful to the State Attorney’s Office, the FBI, and all members of law enforcement for their tireless pursuit of justice. Nearly eight years after Danny’s tragic murder, these dedicated public servants continue to fight to honor Danny’s memory and to hold accountable all those responsible for his horrific death. On behalf of Danny’s family and friends in the Tallahassee community and all over the world, thank you.” -Orin Snyder and Matt Benjamin

Adelson’s attorney also provided a statement to WCTV:

“Charlie is innocent and the prosecutors have no new information that led to this arrest. The timing sure does stink, doesn’t it? On the eve of a long-awaited trial of Katie, this move has the smell of desperation.” -David Oscar Markus and Margot Moss''

Dan Markel murder case: Charlie Adelson arrested. Here's what we know (tallahassee.com)
''Katherine Magbanua: After both Magbanua’s defense team and prosecutors with the State Attorney’s Office agreed that a CIA analyst needed more time to analyze a key recording in the alleged murder-for-hire case, Katherine Magbanua’s murder trial has been moved to begin May 16. Her trial was previously set to start Feb. 14.''

Attachments

• 570991293-Transcript-of-Magbanua-Adelson-Restaurant-Conversation-Part-1.pdf
    679 KB · Views: 19
  • 570991719-Transcript-of-Magbanua-Adelson-Conversation-Part-2.pdf
    476.3 KB · Views: 14
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDXVsibEJw&t=4374s

Perhaps. Nevertheless, as a certain Norwegian dingbat liked to say: "Let's find out!"

The transcriptions of the recordings provide some interesting information, but I have to say that it's a little amusing to see how, shall we say, intellectually limited Charles Adelson appears to be:

"Like, it's like, y'know, like, it's like, like, I'm like, like..."

If he only abused the adverb "literally" a little more, he could be a proud Twitterer.

https://www.sheriff.org/DOD/Pages/ArrestSearch.aspx
Inmate Detail
ADELSON, CHARLES
Inmate Information
t0001585649.jpg

Arrest Number 502201232
Arrest Date 04/21/2022
Arresting Agency BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Race W
Sex M
DOB10/27/1976
HeightWeightHairEyes
Location Main Jail
Visitation View Schedule
Expected Release Date

Charge
Charge Number 1
Case Number 2016CF3036
Statute HLD-CO FEL
Description OUT OF CO HOLD - FEL
Charge Comments MURDER FIRST DEGREE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER, SOLICITATION TO COMMIT MURDER
Charge Status PENDING TRIAL
Bond Type NB
Bond Amount $0.00

HOLDER
Holder Number 1
Applied Date 04/21/2022
Holder Desc. LEON COUNTY HOLD

The transcriptions of the recordings provide some interesting information, but I have to say that it's a little amusing to see how, shall we say, intellectually limited Charles Adelson appears to be:

If he only abused the adverb "literally" a little more, he could be a proud Twitterer.

Don't forget, "I don't want them to laugh at my pee-pee."

i thought this excerpt was most incriminating -

CHARLES ADELSON: Do you think that -- Let me ask you a question. When everybody was there the next day, did any of you take any money? It's not like you're driving around in a Bentley, cruising around in a mega-yacht, ya know? Someone -- he must -- (unintelligible) -- at some point. Because otherwise, he would have no idea that I had anything to do with -- (unintelligible.)

Inmate Detail
ADELSON, CHARLES
Inmate Information
t0001585649.jpg

Arrest Number 502201232
Arrest Date 04/21/2022
Race W
Sex M
DOB10/27/1976
HeightWeightHairEyes
Location Main Jail
Visitation View Schedule
Expected Release Date

Charge
Charge Number 1
Case Number 2016CF3036
Statute HLD-CO FEL
Charge Comments MURDER FIRST DEGREE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER, SOLICITATION TO COMMIT MURDER
Bond Type NB
Bond Amount $0.00

HOLDER
Holder Number 1
Applied Date 04/21/2022

No bond. Perfect!

What?

Inmate Detail
ADELSON, CHARLES
Inmate Information
t0001585649.jpg

Arrest Number 502201232
Arrest Date 04/21/2022
Race W
Sex M
DOB10/27/1976
HeightWeightHairEyes
Location Main Jail
Visitation View Schedule
Expected Release Date

Charge
Charge Number 1
Case Number 2016CF3036
Statute HLD-CO FEL
Bond Type NB
Bond Amount $0.00

HOLDER
Holder Number 1
Applied Date 04/21/2022

Holy smokes. I actually never thought we'd see the day this piece of garbage would be arrested! Also, he looks like crap. :)

Last edited:
It has been so long since I thought and read about this case. I'm so happy to hear that they finally arrested and charged Charlie. It has had to be so devastating to Dan's family and friends that the people who arranged to have him killed have for so long been dodging being properly held accountable. I hope and pray that this arrest is sparks a swift end game that results in the convictions of and sufficiently severe sentences for each Adelson family member who had a role in Dan's murder or the efforts to obstruct justice from being served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793