GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a notification on Facebook, fist pumped, and came straight here. Its about time this absolute sack of **** gets what is coming to him. A lot of sleepless nights for Donna and Wendi as they wait for the marshalls to kick their doors in.
They must be stressed to the max and that’s the least they deserve. This is wonderful news!!

From the Miami Herald....

But defense lawyers for Magbanua and Adelson say the evidence isn’t new.

“Charlie is innocent and the prosecutors have no new information that led to this arrest,” Adelson’s defense attorney, David O. Markus said in a statement Thursday morning. “The timing sure does stink, doesn’t it? On the eve of a long-awaited trial of Katie, this move has the smell of desperation.”

Magbanua’s defense lawyers, Christopher DeCoste and Tara Kawass, said the audio doesn’t depict either person discussing the murder itself. “The government believes this is some ground-shaking bit of evidence,” Kawass said. “For us, it clearly shows Katherine is not guilty. At the end of the day, she is innocent.”

--
Interesting that Charlie's lawyer refers to Katherine Magbanua as "Katie". Its almost like there's a relationship there. :rolleyes:

But speaking of the smell of desperation, I wonder how comfortable Charlie Adelson is after a day in gen pop over at the Broward County jail? I understand these prisons are generally divided by gang affiliation and race. Mind you, he has been known to brag about all his underworld connections so I'm sure here will be fine. (j/k - he definitely will not be fine. <modsnip>)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just the best news. Honestly I had kind of given up on his horrible family being charged. May Wendi and Donna be next in line!
Absolutely! And soon as well I hope! I’ll never forget Wendi saying so smugly and mockingly and almost laughing that she wouldn’t be getting arrested at the last trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik