Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am SO happy that they are making progress on this case!
I'm wondering if the brother could have been involved. If I am remembering correctly, JG got in an accident and instead of calling police he called his brother? I don't want to speculate too much on that
because he could be completely innocent.
I also wonder if the charges could be AATF or if they will be related to the child *advertiser censored* charges?

I

wink news just led the 4:00 news with the statement;
"was the disappearance of Diana Alvarez a cover up"

I hope this isn't a bs line just to get people to watch! I'll be refreshing this thread constantly to see if anyone is able to transcribe as I am not able to tune in. TIA to whomever can and provide highlights! Time to find this precious little girl!

IMO, this is going to be a very layered case, with more arrests, an additional victims. If JG was making child *advertiser censored*, and profiting
it could go very deep. DA may be found with a plea deal. JG and his comrades are the worst of the worst scum bags, and it's going to get ugly. LE will throw everything they can at him, and I'm hoping the death penalty..

everything is here
http://www.winknews.com/live/

this morning's coverage of DA begins @ the 9:08:27 mark.
4AM coverage on DA @ 9:12:05
12PM coverage on DA @ 12:45:35 & again @ 14:58:15
(i think sam smink says "tina hernadez, diana's mother is expected to appear in court today)
"was the disappearance of DA a cover up" quote @ 14:59:20
4PM coverage on DA @ 14:59:56
5PM coverage on DA @ 16:01:04
6 PM coverage on DA @17:01:01

I did not hear anything that hasn't already been brought to this site today :(
the "stunning new clues"/"chilling new details"/"brand new clues"/"explosive new details" apparently came to light in court today; Attorney Busatta said LCSO told them more charges could be coming for Guerrero & other's could be arrested in her disappearance as well.
the 5pm & the 6pm coverage have the most time on the story & very short clips from an interview with both RH & UJ speaking.

Here's the 4p WINK segment: http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/27/...uilty-to-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

I think the only thing new is that FDLE is leaving the AA billboards up, hoping someone remembers seeing JGT with DA.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...uilty-*advertiser censored*-charges/86431848/

A trial for Guerrero-Torres was set for Aug. 1 before federal judge Sheri Polster Chappel. A pre-trial hearing was also set for July 11.

Guerrero-Torres replaced his public defenders, attorneys Russell K. Rosenthal and Martin DerOvanesian from the Federal Public Defender's Office in Fort Myers, with private attorney Robert Azcona of Okeechobee. Azcona declined to discuss the case.

Yeah, a private attorney and such serious charges? There are deep pockets somewhere.

We will call this my opinion----- Jorge possibly had money. He had cars! When I was seeing possible evidence of money on his Facebook page, I was instantly concerned where the money was coming from. I am not at all convinced that he stayed with Diana's family because he didn't have money. It could have been a direct move to be able to get Diana. I am happy to hear charges may come for others. If he acted alone, charges might be enough to make people tell what they knew. If they are involved somehow, then they need charges, as well.

Where's Diana?!?! :(

It's encouraging to hear about possible additional charges and arrests but where in the he77 is she?

http://www.fox4now.com/news/jorge-guerrero-pleads-not-guilty-to-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

The VICTIMS in those photos have not been identified.

Guerrero was previously represented by a public defender. However, he showed up to federal court Monday with a new private attorney. The lawyer, Roger Azcona, would not comment on who contacted him about the case or how his services were being paid for.

"There may be more charges pending, whether it be one party or parties involved, whether someone is covering up the disappearance of Diana."

Details on those charges/people cannot be revealed at this time due to the active investigation. Police continue to move forward with the case, following leads and possible location where Diana may be.

Family feels that Guerrero was involved. They were very emotional as they told me he wouldn't even look at them in court.

[video=twitter;747493162470481921]https://twitter.com/samanthasosa_/status/747493162470481921[/video]
Must have taken every bit of personal restraint for Diana's family to not attack JG in court. I feel so terrible for them. I could not imagine seeing this creep :(

I am SO happy that they are making progress on this case!
I'm wondering if the brother could have been involved. If I am remembering correctly, JG got in an accident and instead of calling police he called his brother? I don't want to speculate too much on that
because he could be completely innocent.
I also wonder if the charges could be AATF or if they will be related to the child *advertiser censored* charges?

I
JMO but JG's brother sets off my hinky meter!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87
Back