Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff Mike Scott posted a note on LCSO's Facebook page criticizing the media regarding several cases, including Diana's.

https://m.facebook.com/sheriffleefl...209800763634/1194590260592244/?type=3&theater

I appreciate his post. We talk about that a lot--- the police know a whole lot more than we do. They can't release every detail or then we will be mad when the person walks free. I am glad he addressed the alert system. In my opinion, the family needs to focus on finding her and not the alerts! The Amber Alert that they so desperately wanted still hasn't found her yet. If it worked, they might have a case. But it hasn't yet. They are fighting the wrong battle. Find Diana. That needs to be the message. Charges for anyone withholding information or who knowingly helped Jorge after Diana went missing. Push for that. Those are the more important battles for her right now. Not an alert. In my opinion, of course.

Ok...just my two cents...
The media wants info they should try to get Diana's kidnapper to talk and tell where she is!

Sent from my SCH-I545

That poor Mom. My heart goes out to her. I may not speak Spanish but tears for Diana is understood by all.
In my prayers.
Can't imagine.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Sheriff Mike Scott posted a note on LCSO's Facebook page criticizing the media regarding several cases, including Diana's.

https://m.facebook.com/sheriffleefl...209800763634/1194590260592244/?type=3&theater
Well, good!!! I love his post and I sympathize with him a great deal. It must be beyond frustrating when you are constantly bad-mouthed while you are working your buns off doing your job and you are unable to refute anything due to confidentially laws. This makes me beyond irate that he has to respond at all, however :pullhair:

I hope it is true that they found something in one of the searches.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more victims of JG. And, possible a *advertiser censored* ring discovered.

At 0:58 in Corey Lazar's video about upcoming news this morning he says DA's "mother met with investigators to go over details in the case and to look over some things that had been taken to see if they did belong" to DA.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/posts/814702225331771

As of right now there are no updates on their site: http://www.winknews.com/

http://www.winknews.com/live/

can't forward or rewind as it's the "live broadcast".

diana is not given much time at all & they don't release much info, but you can watch it there.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more victims of JG. And, possible a *advertiser censored* ring discovered.
My initial instinct was this as well.

[h=3]jorge guerrero arraignment-oc, ss(3)[/h]

looking ahead right now --
the man who says he was with a fort myers missing nine-year-old--
has an arraignment tomorrow.
This man --
jorge guerrero--
is scheduled to be arraigned on child *advertiser censored* charges.
Nine-year-old diana alvarez has been missing for nearly a month --
since she disappeared from her san carlos park home.
Just this week --
the girl's mother --
met with investigators and says deputies told her they got search warrants for certain vehicles and found property that may be related to the case.
Guerro is the family friend who says he was with diana the night she disappeared.
Right now he is at the lee county sheriff's office.

Every time I see that phrase in the media - "says he was with Diana the night she disappeared" - it makes my blood boil! We're not talking about two adults who hung out for the evening and one didn't make it home. This is a child we're talking about who he had no business being with at that hour alone and unsupervised. He wasn't "with Diana" before she disappeared! He "took Diana" and caused her disappearance!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

[h=3]jorge guerrero arraignment-oc, ss(3)[/h]

looking ahead right now --
the man who says he was with a fort myers missing nine-year-old--
has an arraignment tomorrow.
This man --
jorge guerrero--
is scheduled to be arraigned on child *advertiser censored* charges.
Nine-year-old diana alvarez has been missing for nearly a month --
since she disappeared from her san carlos park home.
Just this week --
the girl's mother --
met with investigators and says deputies told her they got search warrants for certain vehicles and found property that may be related to the case.
Guerro is the family friend who says he was with diana the night she disappeared.
Right now he is at the lee county sheriff's office.

Where did that come from? I was just looking for anything new. I wonder what "certain vehicleSSSSS" had the found property. I wonder if anyone else is being questioned or detained. Multiple vehicles would insinuate someone else had to know something.

In cases such as this, my wish is we could use sodium penthol or a newer drug to make suspects talk!

We are fortunate JG is in jail and not walking the streets. If his phone had not been found, he would not be in jail.

It's time the US gets tougher on the bad people who seem to have more rights than their victims. Let's crack down, we will see our prison population decrease when the bad guys/girls see prison is NOT the easy ride it appears today. JMO.

Love the truth serum idea!!! If you're innocent you shouldn't oppose taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did that come from? I was just looking for anything new. I wonder what "certain vehicleSSSSS" had the found property. I wonder if anyone else is being questioned or detained. Multiple vehicles would insinuate someone else had to know something.

nbc2
http://www.nbc-2.com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video
here is a link to another live feed; this one with controls though thank god!

at the 1:05:50 mark is the first time that they speak about DA;
new leads, RH met with investors on Friday, LE told her about items they had recovered from searching "vehicles".

that early in the stream is still yesterday's news, so i'm sure there's more updates in there from later that evening & today; but it's so hard to watch & so very long :(

nbc2
http://www.nbc-2.com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video
here is a link to another live feed; this one with controls though thank god!

at the 1:05:50 mark is the first time that they speak about DA;
new leads, RH met with investors on Friday, LE told her about items they had recovered from searching "vehicles".

that early in the stream is still yesterday's news, so i'm sure there's more updates in there from later that evening & today; but it's so hard to watch & so very long :(

Thank yooooou!

hopefully one of you are more diligent than i.
it's so long & difficult to wade thru minutes on minutes of live doppler radar, the seiver's case, the family that went missing boating, the guy who got killed by the white truck. ugh, i just took out my headphones & i feel completely unglued after that.

i tried guys, i think there's more in there (i hope) at that link; but i won't find it right now.

i wonder if they didn't give DA her own article this time because of that post from sheriff Scott..

i'm hoping the court date tomorrow brings through updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back