Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, I have access to Pacer and have created a sharing folder under the guidance of a couple awesome mods. There are currently 2 documents available for you to view and if more become available and are approved then they will also be added.

Without further ado, here's the link; https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9_scm372lUzaXVTSi1tWTZETjQ&usp=sharing

..thanks so much for these docs!

..next court dates:

..status conference: 8/8/2016 @ 9:30 a.m.

..jury trial term: 9/6/2016 before Judge Sheri Polster Chappell

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20160707J54/U.S. v. GUERRERO-TORRES

This matter comes before the Court on the Motion to Reschedule Defendant's Status Conference (Doc. #22) filed on July 1, 2016. Counsel moves the Court to reschedule the status conference currently scheduled for July 11, 2015. As grounds, Counsel indicates he will be unavailable due to previously arranged international travel. Counsel further enters a "waiver of speedy trial".

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20160707J54/U.S. v. GUERRERO-TORRES

This matter comes before the Court on the Motion to Reschedule Defendant's Status Conference (Doc. #22) filed on July 1, 2016. Counsel moves the Court to reschedule the status conference currently scheduled for July 11, 2015. As grounds, Counsel indicates he will be unavailable due to previously arranged international travel. Counsel further enters a "waiver of speedy trial".

The original document from Pacer has been uploaded to the shared folder and in case you need the link again; https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9_scm372lUzaXVTSi1tWTZETjQ&usp=sharing

Wow 2 days and nothing... I feel like a lot of people have given up on Diana [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 2 days and nothing... I feel like a lot of people have given up on Diana [emoji30]

Well, at least we know that there are many of us here at WS who remain steadfast in our concern and care for Diana! :heartluv:

We will #NeverGiveUp on you, wherever you are!

#FindDiana!!!

:candle:

I think there will be other arrests. And then they will play the suspects against each other until the truth comes out.

there was a presser this morning.

RH spoke to JGT over securus' video chat for inmates;
he said he didn't take her & he doesn't know why anyone believes that she is dead..

here is the 46 min presser;
[video]https://youtu.be/R8BPCbDdcFE[/video]

there was a presser this morning.

RH spoke to JGT over securus' video chat for inmates;
he said he didn't take her & he doesn't know why anyone believes that she is dead..

here is the 46 min presser;
[video]https://youtu.be/R8BPCbDdcFE[/video]

I can't watch right now I'm at work. 46 min is along presser. Anything else said ?

Thank you so much for posting

I can't watch right now I'm at work. 46 min is along presser. Anything else said ?

Thank you so much for posting

RH gave birth 7.6 btw.

when asked if he was involved in the disappearance of DA; Busatta describes JGT, "talking like a baby, scratching his face profusely in a childlike manner, rambling on, not looking at RH & wouldn't answer the question".
he says he didn't take DA & he says he loves them all very much..
he told RH to look in Mexico in a town called Puebla & the child is not dead.

"there's a lot going on in Oke right now that I can't reveal because of the investigation" -Busatta
Busatta talks about individuals being re-inteviewed & follow ups are being made in Oke.
He said JGT's family is not forthright in information. family members have been moving out of the areas they lived in. the whole trailer park of people that knew JGT in Oke has moved out & they're evading LE.

there's a couple parts where Pablo, JGT's brother is brought up having spoke to RH in the first few days & Busatta says it may be new info "because there was a language barrier in the beginning". RH asked where him & JGT were & he said in Orlando. she asked if he was with JGT & he said yes. she asked to speak to him & he said no we had an accident & no i won't let him speak to you because he's driving.. Pablo said he'd call her back & never did.

busatta says there was no accident, he just broke down. but the whole family has been giving contradicting info.

busattta brings up again how JGT was kicked out for "abnormal touching" & someone asks him to clarify & busatta brings up real quick a time where he kissed DA.... that i've never heard before..

"are you being told that it's going cold"
"i think it is cold; i think uhh, any investigation that leads are exhausted, you don't have anything to go on or you don't have any additional physical evidence, it is cold"- busatta

I'm so glad DA' parents have this legal representation! It's awesome that this firm has volunteered their services, and hopefully the press conference will stir the public, it sure touched me, especially when RH was crying.

JG' brother is definitely involved, at least with the coverup. I hate these SOB', gosh, he takes DA' trust, innocence, and then her life... and all we get is, "boo-hoo, poor me, the police are lying. Why would anyone cover for a child PREDATOR? He needs to be taken off the earth.

"are you being told that it's going cold"
"i think it is cold; i think uhh, any investigation that leads are exhausted, you don't have anything to go on or you don't have any additional physical evidence, it is cold"- busatta

But before that he says, "there is a lot going on in Oke right now that I can't reveal because of the investigation."
Busatta talks about individuals being re-interviewed and follow ups are being made in Oke.

I'm not real sure I like this guy.

I don't know what to say about that presser. I will first say, Welcome to the world, beautiful little girl! You have been the one light of beauty in this horror that you entered into. May your whole life be filled with happiness.

I hope that Uribe and Rita can make it through this. I noticed that the attorney said "her fiance at the time". A huge loss like this always comes with such emotion and anger and guilt and blaming that many people cannot make it through. I hope they do. She, especially, needs support in this really hard time!

So, Jorge admits freely that he did have child pron. He says it is not Diana. I would think mom would know quickly if it is Diana. If by nothing else, the underwear. A mom KNOWS her child's underwear, because she washes them. She knows if it is her or not.

I find it curious that dad is not talking to mom or asking about Diana. Couple that with Jorge giving a location that Diana is alive in Mexico, I will leave that as an open option. I would count it out more if dad seemed at all involved with trying to find Diana. It is like as soon as Jorge was arrested, there was no more mention of her. Very strange, to me.

I figured the noose will be tightening around the brother and "others" in Oke who have been moving and not wanting to talk to police. As many of us suspected, it seems that at the minimum, they have some info about that night/ the days after and for whatever crazy reason are protecting people. Not ok! All bets are off in loyalty, once a child is missing!

I still feel like there is something condescending by the attorney. I will keep that as my personal feeling and not a reflection of anything important, for now. Even at the end, he felt the need to correct his wife (the translator). I get the feeling he wants to get the attention here and my hope is that Diana's family actually is helped by him and not harmed, in the long run.

Jorge's behavior while talking to mom is downright bizarre. I said from the beginning, I could tell his intelligence was not very strong, just by the way he talked on his Facebook. There were no actual thoughts, only Hallmark card love sentiments. Did anyone understand what they were saying about his girlfriend being pregnant by him and the father not allowing her to have the baby? I kept rewinding, but could not understand.

But before that he says, "there is a lot going on in Oke right now that I can't reveal because of the investigation."
Busatta talks about individuals being re-interviewed and follow ups are being made in Oke.

I'm not real sure I like this guy.

Yet another time he said they are not being given info, such as where JGT's car was located, because it's an active investigation. He said he wants to know that location so they can conduct their own search, but LE won't share any information that may jeopardize the investigation. I get the feeling he doesn't know much, if anything, more than we do.

And he clearly isn't aware that the federal complaint (that he referred to as the probable cause affidavit) and the indictment are public documents that everyone has access to (and linked in the opening post of this thread). When he mentioned a couple details contained in those documents, he was vague and acted like it was privileged information.

I'm taking everything this guy says with a grain a salt. He, himself, has made contradictory statements from his last presser to this one. He inserted himself into this case (pro bono) and he doesn't have a very good track record. He was admitted to the bar just 7 years ago and he's already been disciplined three times, two of which were suspensions from practicing law.

https://www.floridabar.org/wps/port.../dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?flag=Y&mid=65877

RH gave birth 7.6 btw.

when asked if he was involved in the disappearance of DA; Busatta describes JGT, "talking like a baby, scratching his face profusely in a childlike manner, rambling on, not looking at RH & wouldn't answer the question".
he says he didn't take DA & he says he loves them all very much..
he told RH to look in Mexico in a town called Puebla & the child is not dead.

"there's a lot going on in Oke right now that I can't reveal because of the investigation" -Busatta
Busatta talks about individuals being re-inteviewed & follow ups are being made in Oke.
He said JGT's family is not forthright in information. family members have been moving out of the areas they lived in. the whole trailer park of people that knew JGT in Oke has moved out & they're evading LE.

there's a couple parts where Pablo, JGT's brother is brought up having spoke to RH in the first few days & Busatta says it may be new info "because there was a language barrier in the beginning". RH asked where him & JGT were & he said in Orlando. she asked if he was with JGT & he said yes. she asked to speak to him & he said no we had an accident & no i won't let him speak to you because he's driving.. Pablo said he'd call her back & never did.

busatta says there was no accident, he just broke down. but the whole family has been giving contradicting info.

So JGT mentions a city and says Diana is not dead. HOW would he know this?

Also Pablo says "We" about accident or was that poor translation?

The family are all fleeing, why?

Hinky hinky hinky

I haven't listened to the presser yet but this popped up on NBC2 today.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32488964/good-samaritan-may-have-key-info-on-diana-alvarez-case

The Good Samaritan provided a ride to a gas station. That person who rendered assistance is not part of the investigation but needs to be interviewed and it is critical that detectives speak with them. Pictures of the suspect and car are attached so memories can be jogged.

Wow, that's interesting. In yesterday's presser, the attorney said "when the Good Samaritan offered help, JG said no, no..., and the person went on their way.

I haven't listened to the presser yet but this popped up on NBC2 today.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32488964/good-samaritan-may-have-key-info-on-diana-alvarez-case

The Good Samaritan provided a ride to a gas station. That person who rendered assistance is not part of the investigation but needs to be interviewed and it is critical that detectives speak with them. Pictures of the suspect and car are attached so memories can be jogged.

Wow, that's interesting. In yesterday's presser, the attorney said "when the Good Samaritan offered help, JG said no, no..., and the person went on their way.

I just read that in the article below from 7/19/16 and wondered if it's the same person or a different person being mentioned as the Good Sam. Also, the article mentions Busatta said "an entire trailer park cleared out in Okeechobee, and many of the residents who knew Guerrero quickly left the area." Strange...I'd definitely like to know more about that situation. Weird. Would more than a few people move over this guy?! Or is there maybe just unassociated crime going on there and his issues brought to much attention? Hmmm...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32476092/alvarezs-mother-says-guerrero-told-her-girl-is-not-dead

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back