FL FL - Diane Theresa Francis, 37, Jacksonville, 28 Nov 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I'm willing to put out any and all information pertaining to my mother. She did attend Morristown high-school. I'm not sure if she kept connect but it's possible.

Diane T. Francis has not been seen or heard from since 11/28/2005.

Diane's boyfriend John T. Boggs AKA JT at the time was known for violence, drugs, and no where to be found. The last address for John was sold in 2016.

Diane's best friend Melinda is no where to be found for questions, the last known address shows no sign of bff Melinda. Melinda has connections to TX as well as Diane.

Diane also went by the name Kimberly Theresa Foreman. Diane had no outstanding warrants so it's unsure why she used a fake name.

Diane has connections to Melbourne, Jacksonville, Palm Bay Florida, Texas and New Jersey.

Locating The Missing

62439139_2393255474294822_2661099240532475904_n.jpg

67401901_2429255380694831_617175122419122176_n.jpg
Is there a way to update the thread to include the alias?

We have to get Sherri to florida so we can have an actual missing person's report made. After years of getting spun in circles theres one detective in the whole state that will take the report, but she needs to be there in person to do so.

We have to get Sherri to florida so we can have an actual missing person's report made. After years of getting spun in circles theres one detective in the whole state that will take the report, but she needs to be there in person to do so.
What part of Florida? How close of a relationship does the person have to have to file the report?

The case number is for an incident report from 2015. John Taylor Boggs called Jacksonville sheriffs office and tried to report my mother missing when he hadn't seen her in 12 years. The case number is for this report.
Ok, why would he attempt to file a report in 2015 when he had not seen her in that length of time? What time period was that pic of your mom from?

Ok, why would he attempt to file a report in 2015 when he had not seen her in that length of time? What time period was that pic of your mom from?
It is unclear as to why John wanted the report, just said he was worried. I need someone physically in Jacksonville or west palm beach to make the report

It is unclear as to why John wanted the report, just said he was worried. I need someone physically in Jacksonville or west palm beach to make the report
Is John still alive? I saw he is on fb so wondering if efforts were made to reach out to him to understand his choice in that report?

Have you tried to file a missing persons report with the Police Department where you live for your mom or the State Police? I know that sometimes a local PD will take the report and then communicate with the PD where the victim is missing from

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back