SANDRA BIRCHMORE, Stoughton, MA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one has been arrested? I don't understand why not. Even if it's just for statutory rape. Someone needs to be cooling their heels in jail.

IMO, JMO, and all other disclaimers.
Because they were cops, it's so unfair. Like women's lives mean nothing to any of the people in charge. HEY Matthew, William and Robert: you are disgusting humans. She wasn't just a toy for you to play with. How would you feel if some dude was using your daughter for their own sick urges starting when she was 15? You cool with that? And their poor wives are caught in a nightmare. How to proceed in life knowing someone you loved enough to marry is a monster capable of this? If they are raising children together, how can they trust that the kids have a daddy who will model behavior to make them thrive in life? It's all such a gut punch. We all need to be vigilant knowing what we know about the predators lurking in our society. These guys seem to have gotten a pass...for now. They are so lucky I don't live in that state anymore bc revenge would be tempting, but I am not that kind of person. The law will deal with them soon enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back