FL FL - Diane Theresa Francis, 37, Jacksonville, 28 Nov 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FindingDianeFrancis

78495538_2397709003802016_7876978292971012096_n.jpg

I submitted Diane Francis for a comparison to UP518.
to: carrie.sutherland@unthsc.edu
date: Sep 5, 2020, 1:04 PM
subject: NamUs #UP518 and NamUs #MP59487

ETA - @Ssnider0615

Any updates on this possible match? Both Diane's and this UID's NamUs profiles were updated on 6/18/21. Diane still has no exclusions listed on her profile and Diane isn't listed on the UID's profile, but it does seem strange both were modified on the same day.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Any updates on this possible match? Both Diane's and this UID's NamUs profiles were updated on 6/18/21. Diane still has no exclusions listed on her profile and Diane isn't listed on the UID's profile, but it does seem strange both were modified on the same day.

I haven't received any updates regarding my submission to NamUs. As you know, it's not uncommon for us to not hear back from NamUs or LE after NamUs' initial reply of receipt. The 6/18/21 updates you mentioned are encouraging! I hope they're working on a comparison. TY for the update.

I haven't received any updates regarding my submission to NamUs. As you know, it's no uncommon for us to not hear back from NamUs or LE after NamUs' initial reply of receipt. The 6/18/21 updates you mentioned are encouraging! I hope they're working on a comparison. TY for the update.

I am getting ready to leave work, but I would look and see what other contacts that both Diane and this UID have. I know I have emailed Carrie Sutherland many times in the past about other cases and I have never heard back.

I am getting ready to leave work, but I would look and see what other contacts that both Diane and this UID have. I know I have emailed Carrie Sutherland many times in the past about other cases and I have never heard back.

Yes, I've had that experience with Ms. Sutherland as well. A few minutes ago I called and spoke with an agent at the Orange County Medial Examiner's office who gave me Investigator Ashely Shaughnessy's email address. I emailed the potential match information directly to her. He said I will likely hear back from her, and I'll be sure to post once I do. TY for the info and suggestion.

I submitted Diane Francis for a comparison to UP518.

to: carrie.sutherland@unthsc.edu
date: Sep 5, 2020, 1:04 PM
subject: NamUs #UP518 and NamUs #MP59487

ETA - @Ssnider0615
Thank you me and Diane Francis daughter had both submitted the Orlando and the west palm beach does previously to us posting this case in websleuths. I know she at that time said they were starting with the Palm Beach Doe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back