GUILTY Fl - Diane Ward, 55, Murdered In Her Orlando Home, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WTF??? These people are unbelievable!!! I'm glad they are stupid and acted like this, when they knew the media would be able to get these videos. What a lovely family.

It's nice to know that the sister of the woman who was murdered, is more concerned about why her tires are squealing (since she brought it up twice), instead of what the happened to her sister. It's about 19:33 on Interview Meeting 2.

Are we 100% sure that this SIL is Diane's sister and not married to James' brother?

That just creeps me out beyond anything I've ever seen.

Are we 100% sure that this SIL is Diane's sister and not married to James' brother?

I thought that also, but the article gives her last name which is different than her b-i-l and also states she is her sister.

Very strange!
Do you suppose the daughter and s-i-l are actually very upset about the killing and are doing this so there will be the videos released and hurt the defense?

VB

http://www.wftv.com/news/21141679/detail.html

It was interesting in jailhouse vist tape #2 ..he mentions giving a 25,000 raise to one of his employees. Can't recall her name..just very strange. In his 911 call he says he shot his wife and then officer at house overheard him talking to someone on the phone saying she killed herself.

According to this news article, she is D Ward's sister:

At lunchtime Friday, Mallory Ward arrived at the jail with her aunt, Paula Saare, Diane Ward's sister, and did not speak to reporters. The two also would not comment following their 45-minute visit.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...th-shooting-ward-visit-092609,0,4815344.story

Here is a link to the arrest affadavit:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21061821/detail.html

This man is guilty as sin. He tells the dispatcher several times on the phone that he shot his wife, but then after the "shock" wears off, he realizes that he needs to lawyer up and change his story. If there is any justice in this world, he will NOT get away with this!

In affadavit ..it states that there was no appearance of blood inside barrel of gun.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21141679/detail.html

It was interesting in jailhouse vist tape #2 ..he mentions giving a 25,000 raise to one of his employees. Can't recall her name..just very strange. In his 911 call he says he shot his wife and then officer at house overheard him talking to someone on the phone saying she killed herself.

I believe that was his lawyer he was telling that she shot herself...

It really amazes me when accused act like this on these jailhouse tapes. Don't they watch the news?

What a mess.

It's pretty hard to imagine how people "should" act after a tragedy like this. To say they aren't behaving properly implies a belief that there is a protocol for grief. We've all become cynical from seeing so much human suffering played out in sound-bites on television. I, for one, know that my family members have dealt with such tremendous sadness with humor. I'm hoping this is what we are seeing in this situation.

If my brother in law shot my sister - I KNOW I would not be visiting him in jail - let alone laughing with him.

If my brother in law shot my sister - I KNOW I would not be visiting him in jail - let alone laughing with him.

I completely agree. I do wonder about the big raise, and the fact that he kept going on and on about this girl wondering why he hasn't called - it makes me wonder if there was more than just a professional working relationship going on there. Don't people know that when you in prison that you can't phone whenever you want, it doesn't work that way. Also, I thought it was ludicrious when his daughter was going on about the stuff he could buy and sounded shocked - ummm, your father is in jail, not at a hotel.

lately it feels like I went to sleep and woke up in the Twilight Zone.:eek:

It's pretty hard to imagine how people "should" act after a tragedy like this. To say they aren't behaving properly implies a belief that there is a protocol for grief. We've all become cynical from seeing so much human suffering played out in sound-bites on television. I, for one, know that my family members have dealt with such tremendous sadness with humor. I'm hoping this is what we are seeing in this situation.

Even the behavior you describe has a measure of normal to it. Using humor to deal with death is perfectly normal. Been there and done that myself. These people though, might as well have been dancing on Diane's grave. Their actions lack basic human empathy. This behavior is IMO, diabolical, narcissistic and sociopathic.

Evidently LE and the jail agrees there is something wrong with their behavior. They wasted no time releasing that tape. In fact, I can't recall any other case where jailhouse videos were released that quickly.

I'm going to go as far as to say that it appears that these three are glad Diane is dead, and we'll find out they all have been wishing for this for years. It wouldn't shock me to find out they all had an active part in this crime.

My God, these people act like it's "business as usual" laughing and joking around, talking about squealing cars, modeling jail apparel, sticking out a tongue, discussing the jail menu of items. It's really crazy! Not one tear shed by any of them.

Does anyone know when he goes before the court again? I thought it was today.

TIA

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ard-no-jail-visitation-100209,0,6823392.story

Isleworth shooting suspect James Robert "Bob" Ward will spend another weekend in the Orange County Jail, and jail officials said Friday that he won't have any planned visitations.

Paula Saare, Ward's sister-in-law from St. Mary's, Ga., informed the jail's video visitation center that she was canceling today's planned video meeting with Ward.

She did not give a reason for the cancellation, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

Wonder if she saw the video on tv of her last visit and is embarrassed by how it makes them all look! What a shame, he has to spend another weekend in jail, and won't have any visitors, serves him right, he should get used to living in his little cell, hopefully he'll be there for a very long time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ard-no-jail-visitation-100209,0,6823392.story

Isleworth shooting suspect James Robert "Bob" Ward will spend another weekend in the Orange County Jail, and jail officials said Friday that he won't have any planned visitations.

Paula Saare, Ward's sister-in-law from St. Mary's, Ga., informed the jail's video visitation center that she was canceling today's planned video meeting with Ward.

She did not give a reason for the cancellation, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

Wonder if she saw the video on tv of her last visit and is embarrassed by how it makes them all look! What a shame, he has to spend another weekend in jail, and won't have any visitors, serves him right, he should get used to living in his little cell, hopefully he'll be there for a very long time.

She's probably losing friends by the minute! Plus her family probably asking, "Are you ****ing him or just ****ing crazy?"

She's probably losing friends by the minute! Plus her family probably asking, "Are you ****ing him or just ****ing crazy?"

BBM: I read the bolded statement, I just started to laugh, because no doubt that's what a lot of people are probably wondering. I think she's crazy, because if she was ****ing him, she'd likely be more upset (just MOO). Actually, I think the entire family is just plane looney tunes. I'm sure the S-I-L's husband was not pleased either to see how they were conducting themselves, then again, he's likely seen it all the years they've been together

JVM is speaking about this case right now.............

Orlando Sentinel says the SIL has rescheduled for Saturday 10am and that the Pappas canceled their visit on Thursday.

FWIW, JVM and all the TH's think they are a bunch of wackos too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back