GUILTY FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 mos, Hallandale Beach, July 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Time to get moving big boy. Lots to do today ! :)

Go out and play hard today little man. Laugh until your belly hurts !

Seriously? If nothing else, she never reported baby Calvin missing and it was only found out when child welfare authorities visited the house on a child neglect call.

"Earlier this year the medical examiner's office said her 5-month-old son died as a result of homicide. The boy's remains were discovered in January after officials realized he had been missing for 18 months.

Sierra, who is pregnant, may be able to bond out of jail."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/2...r-woman-whose-baby-found-buried#ixzz2fkDUKgZI

More here:

"Dontrell went missing in July 2011, but no one reported him missing until last January. His disappearance didn’t come to light until child welfare investigators responded to a child neglect call on January 9th and found only two children when there should have been three.

The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office said Dontrell died as a result of “violence of undetermined means.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/23/woman-charged-in-toddlers-death-released-on-bond/

I am astonished.
All other thoughts I have about this case would get me banned from WS.

From the wording above maybe it's only to have the baby and then go back in ? I wonder if Dontrell's dad is this baby's dad and if it's going to go up for adoption or some of the other very caring members of Dontrell' s family will be taking it in ? :( What a sad day .

Just read this from the start till now. I am shocked they are letting her out. Her mum (B's mum) is overjoyed, and not once did she mention Dontrell :( What kind of grandmother is she when she doesn't mention her grandchild? Poor little man :( I am hopping they take away her baby just as soon as it's born, she is one of the worse mother's alive.

RIP little man :(

Did I read this properly? no one has been charged in relation to the baby's death?! the baby was buried in the back yard of the house he lived in! WTH is wrong with this world??

I hope that social services is in the delivery room with her and will take the baby as soon as it is born. BS or her mother do not deserve any other children and the baby deserves to be with a family that will love and care for him/her.

Time to get up and start another happy day baby boy.
You and your friends go laugh in the flowers all day :)

This little child, Dontrell, Dontrell Melvin...he existed for a supreme reason. For you, for me. So that you...me...are better people now...to think, feel, and know this baby's earthly existence. (Wish I knew how to post a pic of his sweet little face.)

To fa schnizzle...with his genetic peeps, if they don't think, feel, or know this. Their loss. BIG loss.
I'm all for slapping justice hard on as such...I wish for them their earthly due...but, I know IMO...they'll never get it.

I love baby D, and think of him often. :)

I do , too. I think a lot of people love this little boy a million times more than either of his parents or his grandparents did. I know that he felt pain and fear but I'm glad that he was so young as to not process some of the emotions that an older child would have gone through. I know it's not much to hold on to, but it is something.
Today he's a little super star in heaven with a new family who loves him all day , every day and never stops ! :)

I do , too. I think a lot of people love this little boy a million times more than either of his parents or his grandparents did. I know that he felt pain and fear but I'm glad that he was so young as to not process some of the emotions that an older child would have gone through. I know it's not much to hold on to, but it is something. Today he's a little super star in heaven with a new family who loves him all day , every day and never stops ! :)
It's a given, SCHMAE...to all who open this thread with your 'bumps', how much you love Dontrell. I thank you for keeping his memory alive, lest we forget. We read it and weep.
BBM...It is everything! I feel those so young, innocent, and pure...do not quite feel their demises, as we would envision, so say. There must be a heavenly surrounding of angels at their end of time. A peaceful journey from here to there. Gotta be. I cant see it any other way.

We keep thinking of baby D...cuz somebody(s) is/are responsible. We aint forgetting THAT, either.

Many props and hugs to Schmae who truly cares so much about this dear little man.

Disgusting that this "mother" was let out to give birth once again. She and Dontrell's father should both be in jail forever. No matter which one them (or both) who actually killed him, they both covered it up and lied and went on to make TWO more kids.

It should be a capital crime to hide the death of a child, not report it, to discard the body and to cover up in any way when a child dies under questionable circumstances. It doesn't matter how the baby died, their actions clearly show they had a lot to hide and they shouldnt be allowed to get off easy just because the death was covered up and evidence deteriorated.

Up and at 'em big boy. Another beautiful day begins!

Rise and shine beautiful boy :)
I hope you have a fun day with lots of laughing !

You got another new little boy to play with.
You can play a lot more games with more friends.
You boys go be good :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back