GUILTY FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 mos, Hallandale Beach, July 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Morning baby boy :)

Hi Schmae! Glad you came in and bumped up Dontrell's thread. I have been thinking of him and hoping that all of the evidence is gathered and ready to be used to get justice for this sweet baby.

It is such a sad loss for such a gorgeous little boy to disappear and not even be really missed by his family. It upsets me to think of all of the kids in the family, both Brittany's kids and her mother Renee's young kids being raised in such wretched and deplorable conditions. I know they were all taken by CPS and hope that they are all placed in good homes and are able to have a decent life with people who truly love them. Then, at least some good will have come out of all of this.

Renee Menendez Says Her Daughter Brittney Sierra "Didn't Hurt Her Child"

Struggling to hold back the tears, grandmother Renee Menendez spoke out for the first time since her daughter Brittney Sierra was arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of her baby son Dontrell Melvin.

“She didn't hurt her child, she didn’t do this,” Menendez said.

snipped

"She has a heart. She loves her kids,” Menendez said.

snipped

The medical examiner's office ruled the boy's manner of death as a homicide and the cause of death was violence of undetermined means.

snipped

Sierra and Melvin were back in court Thursday, this time facing a Broward judge over custody of their remaining children, who are currently in state custody.

Sierra is six months pregnant, according to Menendez.

snipped

Representatives from the Department of Children and Families, and the state attorney's office would not disclose Thursday’s proceedings, saying they were confidential.

But Menendez is fearful the state will take her grandchildren, including the one who has yet to be born.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ey-Sierra-Didnt-Hurt-Her-Child-212401601.html

Grandma didn't ask this mother why she was stil with this man if she thought he killed her baby? I wish I could interview her! I just hate it when children draw the short straws on parents. Looks like G'ma is in denial.

Renee Menendez Says Her Daughter Brittney Sierra "Didn't Hurt Her Child"

Struggling to hold back the tears, grandmother Renee Menendez spoke out for the first time since her daughter Brittney Sierra was arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of her baby son Dontrell Melvin.

“She didn't hurt her child, she didn’t do this,” Menendez said.

snipped

"She has a heart. She loves her kids,” Menendez said.

snipped

The medical examiner's office ruled the boy's manner of death as a homicide and the cause of death was violence of undetermined means.

snipped

Sierra and Melvin were back in court Thursday, this time facing a Broward judge over custody of their remaining children, who are currently in state custody.

Sierra is six months pregnant, according to Menendez.

snipped

Representatives from the Department of Children and Families, and the state attorney's office would not disclose Thursday’s proceedings, saying they were confidential.

But Menendez is fearful the state will take her grandchildren, including the one who has yet to be born.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ey-Sierra-Didnt-Hurt-Her-Child-212401601.html

Yes, I'm sure she's got a heart. Shes' pregnant after all, right ?

Wow, pregnant with her 4th kid? I hope the state takes this child as well and I hope the state severs all of her parental rights. She clearly has no business caring for (or giving birth to) children. Keep her locked up until she is wayyyy past the age of ever reproducing again. Let her enjoy her "famous" life from behind bars.

Grandmom should be locked up with her daughter. Instead of talking about how great her daughter is, she should be talking about her beautiful grandson and how he deserved to be loved and to still be alive.

I hope that grandmom is not allowed to be involved in the remaining grandchildren's lives. Hopefully they are put in a loving home and grow up happy and loved.

Grandmom should be locked up with her daughter. Instead of talking about how great her daughter is, she should be talking about her beautiful grandson and how he deserved to be loved and to still be alive.

I hope that grandmom is not allowed to be involved in the remaining grandchildren's lives. Hopefully they are put in a loving home and grow up happy and loved.

I agree. I know that forced sterilization is a slippery slope but there has to be something done to stop these parents from having more children just to abuse and neglect. These two, Elaina Steinfurth's mother, Aliayah Lunsford's mother & Jahessye Shockley's mother all need to be locked away long enough to ensure that they will never be able to bring another child into this world.

There is very little on planet earth more sad and heartbreaking than the story of baby Dontrell. It's just unimaginable. I love you little man :)

Bumpin your sentiments, SCHMAE...
So true. Lil Dontrell's face is unforgettable once it captures the heart. Little have I read or witnessed here...equals the despicable disregard for a human life. A little angel face, at that.

Bumpin your sentiments, SCHMAE...
So true. Lil Dontrell's face is unforgettable once it captures the heart. Little have I read or witnessed here...equals the despicable disregard for a human life. A little angel face, at that.

:( well said. :hug:

This poor baby never had a chance, even in death he was just cast aside. I am praying that his death will lead to better life for his sibling and the as yet unborn sibling. I hope they will end up in a loving family and from what I hear, that is what is happening. BS's parental rights will be severed and her children will be free of her an able to have a life with a family who loves them.

Rest in Peace, Little One. You will not be forgotten and your death will help to save your siblings from the two unworthy creatures who never deserved you or any other child. I hope your story will prompt Florida cfs workers to get on the ball and prevent this from ever happening again. NO child should ever just disappear and be overlooked like you were. There should be laws enacted because of cases like this and Caylee's. It should be a crime to not report a missing child!!!!

Happy 4th of July baby boy. You have a new friend today ! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back