GUILTY FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 mos, Hallandale Beach, July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think that the police would have used extreme care when unearthing little Dontrell. But even if they did cause some damage, the fact remains that this child was KILLED and dumped in the dirt.

I hope the parents aren't indignant about how Dontrell was dug up because they have NO room to talk, seeing as they dumped their baby like trash an covered him in dirt and left him there.

Even if there is no proven cause of death, it is quite obvious that the parents are guilty of it along with lying, covering up, claiming benefits and gifts for a child that was dead.[/QUOTE]

BBM

This paragraph gave me the chills. I have a horrible feeling they are all going to walk. Casey Anthony. No proven cause of death goes a long way. I think this woman is even worse than Casey. I really didn't think that was possible. And her mother makes Cindy look angelic.

What will happen with Dontrel's remains? Will his poor little body be given back to this family?

Poor baby. It just seems to get worse and worse for these little ones. I do agree that it sucks that some cases get more National attention than others, but there needs to come a time when we do not award these monsters with infamy. I don't think it's that anyone cares less about certain cases... but we've seen what can happen when cases like this become a media-circus. We are a pretty tight knit community here at Websleuths. Sticking together for all the victims is the best thing we can do. I don' t want Dontrell's incubator to think for one moment that she is famous. That is what she wants. The only thing we need to worry about is Justice for Dontrell.

The exact location was provided by Melvin on his map, the police report said.

After the remains were found police interviewed him in jail.

"Melvin stated that he remembers Sierra telling him, if you want your baby so bad go look for him outside. Melvin remembers walking the backyard while smoking a cigarette but did not see anything out of place,” the officer wrote in the report.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-Parents-Seen-in-Police-Report-195714111.html

mmmkay, so ole Calvin did not know what happened to the baby, lays it all at Sierra's feet, says she tells him go look out back, he sees nothing out of place.

Question: if he did not bury Dontrell and nothing seemed out of place - how then was he able to tell LE exactly where to locate the child's body, right down to drawing them a map??

Both these two should be sterilized and locked away forever. Disgusting excuses for humanity.

mmmkay, so ole Calvin did not know what happened to the baby, lays it all at Sierra's feet, says she tells him go look out back, he sees nothing out of place.

Question: if he did not bury Dontrell and nothing seemed out of place - how then was he able to tell LE exactly where to locate the child's body, right down to drawing them a map??

Both these two should be sterilized and locked away forever. Disgusting excuses for humanity.

I would think he would also a be an accessory after the fact if he knew Brittney killed the baby and did nothing. After all, he never saw the baby again and failed to report it and even got Brittney pregnant AGAIN!!

Not that I think he all innocent. I still think there is just as much a chance of him being involved as her in the baby's death.

These 2 breeders are the lowest of the low and Brittney's mother Renee is equally disgusting!!

I don't know which one of them actually killed this baby, but they are equally culpible in my book as well.

Disgusting.

Such a little cutie he was :(

I really wish that there was an outrage from the community or from other parts of the world for Dontrell. All I can find is a group on fb with 13 members! Most of the MSM articles don't even get comments anymore.

This "mother" is disgusting and the "dad" isn't any better. I just feel so bad for Dontrell; he was forgotten and unloved in life and it seems like it is the same in his death. I wish that people would get in an uproar like they did for little Caylee. I think Dontrell deserves the same support.

We love him . That counts.

One word to the parents who don't want their ' *advertiser censored*****' babies because they're too busy living like little rock stars......... ADOPTION!
If we handled these people like the non humans that they are instead of coddling and excusing them with ' their past was so bad' 'no one taught them to parent' 'they were abused as a kid' , some might get the hint. Killing your child should be the most serious charge with the most grueling cruel and unusual punishment. BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA for a 6 month old ?
Why? Was he crying? Maybe he was hungry and fussy while you were blasted on dope and taking pics of your fingernails ?

I can't !

I'm not trying to be argumentative and I have not seen the FB pages....

I don't think we can say no one bought him any presents for his birthday or Christmas. It's very possible presents were purchased and given to his parents because extended family did not see him. In fact, I'd bet that was the case.

I'm not sure what you mean might be fraud. It would only be fraud if she lied to obtain benefits, and we have no evidence she did. Family's with two parents living in the home also qualify for government assistance depending on their family size and income.

Well now we know that BS signed up for toys for tots" program to get toys for Dontrell when she knew he ad been dead for months, Bs's mom (Renee) also filed for food stamps and received them for Dontrell when she knew darn well that he was dead.

People like these infuriate me.They spend their money on booze, weed, tattoos and piercing while expecting the government to pay for their food, housing, healthcare and everything else.

Calvin Melvin Should Get Out of Jail Because He Came Clean to Police, Lawyer Says
Ed Hoeg will argue in court Friday that his client's lies didn't hamper the police investigation and essentially did no harm

Calvin Melvin is accused of lying to investigators about his dead baby boy, two times. Then Melvin told the truth, and for that he should get out of jail, his lawyer says.

“He may have started out saying he didn’t know anything, and then when the police started talking to him more, he speculated and came clean and said well maybe out in this yard something might have been done,” attorney Ed Hoeg said.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...me-Clean-to-Police-Lawyer-Says-199477051.html

:furious:

The State Attorney's Office has filed five new charges against Calvin Melvin, three are lying to police and two are child neglect charges. "The new charges, I haven't seen any evidence of it in the discovery thus far," said Melvin's defense attorney, Ed Hoeg. "I see no evidence of neglect by Calvin Melvin or abuse or anything that they formally put on the co-defendant. I'm a bit surprised, but, I'm hoping that maybe they'll have more discovery, and there's a reason these charges are added other than just all the pressure the state is feeling about the case."

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...-investigated-for-missing-baby/#ixzz2OIBVbRdD

There's a long video at the link about the hearing this morning and the new charges

Direct to video http://www.wsvn.com/video/player/?clipId=8687323&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=#?autoStart#?autoStart

Oh God. I hadn't even heard of this case. This really saddens mi icy heart :( ----and this beeeeyatch gets to have children while I don't. No fair.

Medical Examiner Says Toddler Dontrell Melvin Suffered A Violent Death
WBFS-28 minutes ago
HALLANDALE BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward County Medical Examiner's office has determined that Dontrell Melvin, whose skeleton was found buried in http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/03/2...ler-dontrell-melvin-suffered-a-violent-death/

Dontrell Melvin's Death Ruled a Homicide
NBC 6 South Florida-32 minutes ago
Dontrell Melvin was 5 months old when he was last seen around July 2011. ... A DNA report links the parents of missing boy Dontrell Melvin to remains found in ...
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...a-Homicide-By-Medical-Examiner-200591831.html

NBC 6 South Florida
Hallandale Beach baby's death ruled a homicide; parents likely to ...
MiamiHerald.com-35 minutes ago
The death of Dontrell Melvin — whose tiny bones were found buried in the backyard of a Hallandale Beach home in January after the boy had not been seen for ...
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/29/3313099/hallandale-beach-babys-death-ruled.html

11VYY3.St.56.JPG

If they are ever able to determine cause of death, there's no way they'll be able to pin it on one parent or the other unless they try them together and there is NO way that will happen.

The Broward Medical Examiner's Office has ruled the death of little Dontrell Melvin, whose remains were found in January, as a homicide.

It's been about two and a half months since investigators found 5-month-old Dontrell Melvin's remains buried in the backyard of a Hallandale Beach home.

The medical examiner has ruled that this was not a suspicious death and that indeed the baby was murdered. Investigators also say the child suffered a violent death.

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21010227049392/baby-s-death-ruled-a-homicide/#ixzz2OwrVzAu7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back