GUILTY FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 mos, Hallandale Beach, July 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No doubt we will have the controversy of whether the blunt force trauma was caused by investigators who unearthed the body or the parents but the fact remains - babies don't belong buried in back yards.

The parents can do all of the finger pointing and lying they want but thankfully they have left a nice trail of their lives in their Facebook posts.

Looks like someone (possible an aunt) is deleting ugly comments that were left on Brittany Sierra FB page. But they left up the downright disgusting and vulgar responses (by a BS relative) to those comments and I wonder why? The responses were derogatory and aimed at people who had left ugly comments on BS photos, not at BS. Why not delete all of it?

But seeing an older female relative react publicly in such a vulgar way, along with the charges against BS and her mother paints a not-so-pretty picture of the family that just keeps getting uglier.

Calvin Melvin Should Get Out of Jail Because He Came Clean to Police, Lawyer Says
Ed Hoeg will argue in court Friday that his client's lies didn't hamper the police investigation and essentially did no harm

Calvin Melvin is accused of lying to investigators about his dead baby boy, two times. Then Melvin told the truth, and for that he should get out of jail, his lawyer says.

“He may have started out saying he didn’t know anything, and then when the police started talking to him more, he speculated and came clean and said well maybe out in this yard something might have been done,” attorney Ed Hoeg said.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...me-Clean-to-Police-Lawyer-Says-199477051.html

:furious:

Calvin's lawyer can *********************** ing ******* .

Looks like someone (possible an aunt) is deleting ugly comments that were left on Brittany Sierra FB page. But they left up the downright disgusting and vulgar responses (by a BS relative) to those comments and I wonder why? The responses were derogatory and aimed at people who had left ugly comments on BS photos, not at BS. Why not delete all of it?

But seeing an older female relative react publicly in such a vulgar way, along with the charges against BS and her mother paints a not-so-pretty picture of the family that just keeps getting uglier.

No one in that family cared about the baby and probably didn't care much about the parents when they were babies. It's no wonder this happened when you see adults literally throwing children out like trash. :(

Is there another fb with cm name without the jr??? I noticed some of the same friends as cm jr ... I've looked through the older posts and thought maybe I missed it... This is such a sad ending to a beautiful baby boys life ... Sick sick sick

omg...this is just horrible. I hope this goes thru the system fast.....guys in the pokey will find swift justice for the parents.

Article updated Friday April 5

The father of a baby, whose remains were found buried behind a Hallandale Beach home, pleaded not guilty on Friday to additional charges filed against him.

snipped

Documents filed say Melvin is negligent for various reasons including: “by failing to make a reasonable effort to locate and check on the welfare of his minor child, DM, and in doing so caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement ...”

Melvin’s defense attorney, Ed Hoag, says his client was not involved in the killing or burying of the baby, but due to the changes in charges, he withdrew a motion to dismiss.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ale-Beach-Home-to-be-Arraigned-201603021.html

Thanks for bumping him up Cheese. I love this little guy too .

Thanks for bumping him up Cheese. I love this little guy too .

Thanks SCHMAE and Cheese too!! So glad to see that i have others who are dedicated to seeing justice for this sweet baby boy.

Why hasn't this case gotten national attention? Such a beautiful little boy, anyone would have loved to have him for their child. Just not his worthless sperm and egg donors. Sorry, JMO.

I have heard from a reliable source that the father of BS's oldest child went to Florida to try and get him. They have a room all ready for him and they were not allowed to get him. BS had kept the older child from his daddy and now the state is doing it. I hope they get it resolved because it is clear that BS's family will never be adequate to raise him.

Thanks for that info Swampmama. I think of Dontrell often, I hope the father of the other child gets him and he is safe and loved from now on.

There is very little on planet earth more sad and heartbreaking than the story of baby Dontrell. It's just unimaginable. I love you little man :)

Investigators Combing Through Cell Phone Records In Murder Of Hallandale Baby

CBS4 News has obtained court documents that show detectives are searching through several cell phones possibly belonging to the child’s mother – Brittney Sierra. A search warrant reveals that investigators are looking for photos, texts or Facebook conversations that might show the last time the baby was seen alive. The search warrant shows that police retrieved several cell phones and an external hard drive from the home of Sierra’s mother earlier this month.

snipped

The court records also reveal that detectives are zeroing in on a text Sierra allegedly sent to a friend of Dontrell’s father just a few months before Dontrell disappeared. The search warrant says Sierra texted saying someone needed to pick up Dontrell or else she would “get rid of him.” The report says that Sierra was “upset at Calvin because he was not home with her.”

According to detectives, Sierra told police she did not use the words “get rid of him.”

Detectives also wrote in the warrant about a Facebook conversation that Calvin Melvin had with his sister in April 2012. In the conversation, the sister said she wanted to see Dontrell. Police say that Melvin told her Dontrell was at his mother’s house. His sister replied that the baby wasn’t there.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/04/2...l-phone-records-in-murder-of-hallandale-baby/

By all means 'get rid of him'. While you're beaming into your facebook page with the new little bundle of joy growing in your tummy and knowing your last little bundle of joy was apparently not joyful enough to keep around. You're famous alright. You're about the most disgusting thing I can think of !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back