FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the "business" partner legally a partner? Does she have a life insurance policy on the doc?
It wouldn't surprise me. It's actually quite common for business partners to have life insurance policies on each other.

I'm going to have to sit on my hands. Someone graduated from a school in 2014 giving that someone a license with a certain board of something. Prior to that, nada..except, perhaps, a job somewhere.

Tread lightly folks. No one has been named a POI.

:tyou:

I'm trying. And I will stop. Thanks for the reminder. :)

All of the ones bolded by me for the doctor are inactive. The other two she is listed a manager/director.

All active LLCs were re-registered or updated on 04/30/2015.

That is interesting...great catch

Ranking 'em this way for now....

Theories of a Sad Demise

3. Disgruntled patient (my little guess)
2. Love interest
1. Financial angle (see DD #589 above)

For now, my money's on the money -- follow it.
One could combine these, btw -- #1 and #2, perhaps; or sub in "disgruntled employee" at #3. And there's always our old nemesis Random Crime.

It wouldn't surprise me. It's actually quite common for business partners to have life insurance policies on each other.

There was a case in which an employer got a life ins policy on his employee (not even partner) and killed him the next day. Not obvious AT ALL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Teresa's career being a doctor and the nature of her business I can see this murder having a bit of all the elements. Drugs, money, blackmail, love, jealousy, Greed, illicit business dealings, sex and donation fund. With this thought it explains why the Sheriff said it would be a case that books and movies would be fashioned after.

If I were a writer I would hop a plane to Bonita Springs today

It is quite clear LE already knows exactly who is responsible for this crime. We just have to wait patiently for the arrest.

It is quite clear LE already knows exactly who is responsible for this crime. We just have to wait patiently for the arrest.
ITA. Why else did they say this was a tv and movie case? The patient part? Hard to do :)

With Teresa's career being a doctor and the nature of her business I can see this murder having a bit of all the elements. Drugs, money, blackmail, love, jealousy, Greed, illicit business dealings, sex and donation fund. With this thought it explains why the Sheriff said it would be a case that books and movies would be fashioned after.

If I were a writer I would hop a plane to Bonita Springs today

And Ann Rule would be just the writer to write about this. Sad that she is in ill health.

Narcotic prescriptions must be hand written on the RX pads of the MD and hand-carried into the pharmacy. No faxing, no emailing.

Scripts can be sent to the pharmacy by the doctor from a computer set up for this. The script for a narcotic can be printed from the same computer on special paper, then signed by the doctor. Someone in the office could do this with the doctors computer, password and a faked signature.

Meanwhile I found this about one of the alternative doctors on a Facebook page called "rememberances". He died of heat stroke.

(Some conspiracy...)

Remembrances
June 22 at 10:47am ·
Eruch A writes: Bruce Hedendal passed away yesterday (father's day). I suppose there's some comfort in knowing he was doing something he loved and went quickly to Baba. Bruce was incredibly fit and stayed active. He suffered cardiac failure during a track-meet in the intense Florida heat.

Bruce leaves behind a very large family, whom he loved very much. There are some wonderful photos on his facebook page, some posted only yesterday by two of his adoring daughters.

I'm sure that the family would appreciate some loving prayers for dear Bruce to help him transition from this abrupt change of forms.

Maybe it's different in the U.S. but here in Canada, what you suggest would never be possible for docs prescribing narcotics here. Narcotics here are prescribe on a special triplicate prescription pad, must obviously be hand-written by the doctor.....and the Rx is valid for a very short period of time. Its done this way so that it is much hard for anyone to forge Rxs for narcotics. Are we sure it's not the same there in the U.S.?

Scripts can be sent to the pharmacy by the doctor from a computer set up for this. The script for a narcotic can be printed from the same computer on special paper, then signed by the doctor. Someone in the office could do this with the doctors computer, password and a faked signature.

Meanwhile I found this about one of the alternative doctors on a Facebook page called "rememberances". He died of heat stroke. ...................................

I'm sure that the family would appreciate some loving prayers for dear Bruce to help him transition from this abrupt change of forms.

Funny, I had read some of the "remembrance" type comments left for Dr Teresa's deceased SIL, all posted on a Jewish Remembrance type website. There was mention there, too, of "transitioning." Is this belief in transitioning part of the Jewish faith/religion.....that ?when a person passes they are transitioning from their human body to some other ?form? (sounds almost to me like reincarnation?)

"Transitioning" is a new term in the funeral business to describe death. Just another word in the game to make customers think that their funeral home is extra-caring. We have gone from "died". to "passed", and now "transitioned".

Narcotic scripts cannot be faxed or called in anymore, for 2 of my scripts, you/I have to personally pick up your script ( I get mine mailed to me from Dr.) it's typed, usually both scripts on 1 page for mine. I have to personally take it to the pharmacy and show my DL.

I know my Dr. does it personally, office workers just mail it to me. IMO any office worker who attempted what you suggest would be busted pretty quick :moo:. I have to go see her next week, I'll ask if it possible for someone to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895