FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's Licensed Massage Therapist. I believe I read somewhere about her, that that's what her formal training is in/as, an LMT.

Thanks for the link. What is an LMT? Is that some kind of license? idk.

$39 for a seminar is really inexpensive. Do they get a ton of people or is it a come on for services and supplements?

What does 'RSBM' mean? It sounds like something not good:sick:

I think it means "Respectfully Snipped By Me." Cutting what you're quoting from another poster down to a minimum so you don't end up with a giant message full of quoted material. "Respectfully" since you're "messing" with someone's text, but not doing it to be misleading or taking something out of context--

I think I might be an intuitologist. Im seeing the color green everywhere. jmo

Sorry but what a big steaming pile of doo-doo. Someone certainly has found it in themselves, despite their tremendous grief, to soldier on........interviews, repeated links to acct posted, attending events. I can assure you that if my 'best friend' had been brutally murdered in her home that I would be a total wreck. I better shut right up now.

You can find the old flyer online. TS's picture was originally where LS's is.

Well isn't LS the helpful 1, just taking right over for her murdered friend, helping Dr.T hubby with his future money issues, Bless Her Heart:rolleyes:

So I just watched the sheriff's interview: MY MIND IS FIRMLY MADE UP - I JUST PLAIN KNOW WHO DID THIS, and I know the 'why' nearly completely. Not a speck of doubt in my mind after having heard the sheriff's deliberate interview. It will be just a bit of time for certain forensics to get done - I guess that would be blood tests on wife - can't some take 2 wks. or even 3 wks.? BOOM: There will be an arrest. And I think that sheriff will see to it that with this arrest we will see 'the perp' walk' at the jail. Later on, prob' during the murder trial, the video of the 'take down'/arrest of YOUKNOWWHO/IKNOWWHO will be released for viewing.

This seasoned sheriff wants his community to know they can relax: FOR SURE, the perp' is being tailed 24-7, and they have ways to have that happen with such subtlely that, IMO, in this instance, the perp' does not know the po po know his (her) every move.

I'd bet a gwazillion dollars on this case: I am entirely clear in my heart who hammered this wife to death. Stop. Think. The sheriff clearly told us that the murderer is not somebody like the 2 doofuses from Fargo that go take out that whiny wife.... Hammering a wife to death, hmmm, likely lots of bashing to the head, face? Somebody angry at this wife's brains, her intelligence? Somebody hate her 'mouth' (control) so goes for the face? Gee, who could that be......:secret:
-
-
BTW, I read in this thread that hubby has given interviews - is that true? If so, I am utterly stunned (blown away) but can't wait to see them.... TYIA - link/s please :)
-
Does that state have death penalty? If so, I have further comments to add.

“I feel that we were soul sisters,” Spiska said.

Calling her one of the best doctors in south Florida and a “visionary,” Spiska said Sievers thought outside the box with some of her medical approaches, including being the only doctor in the area that would integrate energetic healing."

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...stigate-homicide-of-ansonia-native-and-doctor

What's a soul sister? And I haven't seen any evidence that TS would "integrate energetic healing" in any way that woud be vastly different from another doctor telling a patient to go get a massage. The patient is still getting billed most likely by both of them. Its just more convenient to have them in the same office.

In my experience, most LMT's do energy healing and if not, know a person to refef you to. We are all basically no more than 2 LMT's away from a EQMHI. Its really not that visionary: very overstated. (And I live in a backwoods sticks area)

Nancy Grace right now

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

So I just watched the sheriff's interview: MY MIND IS FIRMLY MADE UP - I JUST PLAIN KNOW WHO DID THIS, and I know the 'why' nearly completely. Not a speck of doubt in my mind after having heard the sheriff's deliberate interview. It will be just a bit of time for certain forensics to get done - I guess that would be blood tests on wife - can't some take 2 wks. or even 3 wks.? BOOM: There will be an arrest. And I think that sheriff will see to it that with this arrest we will see 'the perp' walk' at the jail. Later on, prob' during the murder trial, the video of the 'take down'/arrest of YOUKNOWWHO/IKNOWWHO will be released for viewing.

This seasoned sheriff wants his community to know they can relax: FOR SURE, the perp' is being tailed 24-7, and they have ways to have that happen with such subtly that, IMO, in this instance, the perp' does not know the po po know his (her) every move.

I'd bet a gwazillion dollars on this case: I am entirely clear in my heart who hammered this wife to death. Stop. Think. The sheriff clearly told us that the murderer is not somebody like the 2 doofuses from Fargo that go take out that whiny wife.... Hammering a wife to death, hmmm, likely lots of bashing to the head, face? Somebody angry at this wife's brains, her intelligence? Somebody hate her 'mouth' (control) so goes for the face? Gee, who could that be......:secret:
-
-
BTW, I read in this thread that hubby has given interviews - is that true? If so, I am utterly stunned (blown away) but can't wait to see them.... TYIA - link/s please :)
-
Does that state have death penalty? If so, I have further comments to add.

He hasnt given any interviews to my knowledge. The only thing from him at all the the donation stuff. jmo

Yep, with friends like that who needs enemas.

Well isn't LS the helpful 1, just taking right over for her murdered friend, helping Dr.T hubby with his future money issues, Bless Her Heart:rolleyes:

I think I might be an intuitologist. Im seeing the color green everywhere. jmo

Me too! This Seminar appears to be mainly for realtors. The morning speaker as an Intuitolgist is kind of like a cheer leader to get you pumped up. IMO. With Dr. Sievers murder so recently in the news, I would imagine many of her followers may be attracted to the morning session, and just not return for the afternoon.

http://wcrbonitaestero.com/event-registration/?ee=53

What do you bet that a "Love Offering" is collected for the family? I have never seen so many pots out collecting money for one family! It is a disgrace! IMO. Her husband could and should put a stop to it.

However, on the other hand, people that believe in this manner of healing are usually middle upper class who can afford to pay out of pocket, loved her dearly for her professional skills with which she had helped them, and would gladly give money to her family in this deadly attack. -Speculation only-

My opinions only.

She landed on fort Myers airport

No suspects being named

She was 4 feet 11 inches tall.

(Did nancy have plastic surgery? She looks refreshed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member