4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #96

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO he is trimming his beard and his eyebrows to the same length in order to to make his eyebrows appear less prominent.

That ship has sailed Boxer, and most of it, in my 2 Cents, is his high eyebrow bone structure, not just brows themselves....the actual prominate structure.

This is very noticable ... And no... Not noticable on half the male population like BK sycophants tend to say. 2 Cents

Last edited:
When an inmate is to be transferred, in many jails, the guards immediately go get all of the inmate's stuff out of his cell and "pack" it in trash bags to be transferred with him regardless of when the transfer will actually take place. Until the transfer the inmate would be sitting in his cell for several days with none of his stuff wondering when the transfer will happen. During that time, they are not allowed visitors or phone calls or use of technology or even commissary privileges. The separation of the inmate from his stuff is a security measure to help prevent a possible escape attempt. It looks to me like BK was not allowed to shave since notice of his transfer, maybe even approval of the COV on Sept 6, which is not surprising if he was separated from his stuff. Inmates get their stuff back at the jail they are transferred to.
JMO.
Respectfully, a close look at his new mugshot, it looks an awful lot like he shaved his neck; therefore, it is my opinion he had access to a razor, shaved how he wanted and the beard and mustache, deliberate on his part.

JMO

Respectfully, a close look at his new mugshot, it looks an awful lot like he shaved his neck; therefore, it is my opinion he had access to a razor, shaved how he wanted and the beard and mustache, deliberate on his part.

JMO

What do you mean?
His neck is all hairy in the new mugshot :rolleyes:

@AllisonMartTV

New mugshot for Bryan Kohberger, who is waking up in the Ada County Jail in Boise this morning. Kohberger is accused of killing Madison Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin. His trial is set to take place in June.
@kxly4news

View attachment 531660
Last edited11:08 AM · Sep 16, 2024

What do you mean?
His neck is all hairy in the new mugshot :rolleyes:
It is my opinion that he manscaped that curvature under his chin, shaving the neckline and sides clean. For what purpose? A look he likes, apparently.

Regardless, it hasn't pulled my attention away from his stern brow and bushy eyebrows.

JMO

And I am not a cosmetician or cosmetologist, but I have to agree with some other recent posters. Sure seems that IMO BK has coiffed, waxed, plucked, or preened those eyebrows perhaps? Maybe an attempt IMO to differ or distinguish from the roommate’s description? MOO
RSBMFF

I have to agree. There's something going on there with his appearance. Subtle changes in hair, stubble, and eyebrows. It can only be to soften the chisled features that screamed "murderer..."

JMOO

The old BK stood out like an uncomfortable thumb--just looking at him was painful.

It will be interesting to see how far this "transformation" is taken before the trial starts.

The new mug shot sticks out for 2 reasons:
1) We've not seen him with facial hair before.
2) It's the only mug shot of his where the lighting is from the front--the others are from above and create a lot of shadows which leads to a darkening of features, eyes looking more deep set, brows seeming more prominent. Here the lighting is more direct and even. Another way you can tell the light is coming from in front compared to his other two mugshots--look at the how small his pupils are in this new picture compared to the other two. Lighting also affects how dark his eyebrows appear in photos, which can either add or subtract from an impression of bushiness.

I've got 4 young adult men and grown adult men in my house--and all of them have neck beard hair that looks just like his when they get scruffy...and I can guarantee you that they aren't shaping the edges of it. If you look at a large version of the photo, you can see all the stray hairs around the edges...it's just a natural growth pattern. And they all have the same natural goatee because none of them can actually grow a continuous beard like chunk of hair under their lips/on their chins.

I think BK is guilty. But I think it's silly to try to attribute everything in the picture to evil and/or premeditated grooming.

I will profess to envying the natural wave/curl of his hair. Now, that is not fair at all.

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

I'm gonna say that BK has a prominent brow ridge which makes his eyes appear deep set, or maybe deeper set than they are. Look at his forehead, the creases in it. Even in photos when he was younger, he had them, I think because of his brow ridge. Makes him appear to be older than his stated age.
Also, his ears appear to be set abnormally low, which some say is an abnormality of criminal behavior. 23 Physical Abnormalities of Serial Killers

This picture from earlier. From The US Sun, August 25, 2023. On the right……. that image IMO speaks volumes. And perhaps not good. Is it showing satisfaction? Pleasure? For notoriety? Not sure.

And I am not a cosmetician or cosmetologist, but I have to agree with some other recent posters. Sure seems that IMO BK has coiffed, waxed, plucked, or preened those eyebrows perhaps? Maybe an attempt IMO to differ or distinguish from the roommate’s description? MOO

Link for The US Sun August 25, 2023 online article by Noah Zucker entitled ‘Camera Shy Bryan Kohberger demands cameras be blocked from courtroom for ridiculous reason after delaying Idaho murders trial’:

"Demands" ????
Who in the world does he think he is.
Grrr.
:mad:

I don't think the headline using the word "demands" is in a quote from BK. I think it's click bait written by the media source.
MOO
Hmm. Could be ?
Wouldn't be the first time msm has 'embellished' things.

Still --- I'd like to know if it was a direct quote ?
Speculation here : Just seems perfectly plausible for BK to try to control and manipulate the system.
Omo.

Sorry, forgot to write some other thoughts before I hit send. I think the beard is because he didn't have access to a razor. Not sure how often they are allowed to shower/shave, but his appearance in court has always been meticulous. Here he looks scruffy.
Also his hair isn't trimmed around his ears as previously worn, perhaps the special grooming is only allowed when he appears in court?
He looks more relaxed in this latest mug shot. I'm thinking the look may be a duper's delight, because "ha ha I got my venue changed". Certainly not the look of someone facing a long trial and possible death sentence.

"Demands" ????
Grrr.
Funny that.

AT demanded open hearings because BK has a right for people to know the facts. But I guess, once she saturated the market, now she wants closed (no camera) hearings. What happened to BK has a right --

She wanted those hearings streamed to carry her narrative to the masses -- BK is innocent, he has an alibi, the State is withholding exculpatory evidence, her expert will show where BK was, blah, blah, blah.

Playing to the public.

Served its purpose.

JMO

Funny that.

AT demanded open hearings because BK has a right for people to know the facts. But I guess, once she saturated the market, now she wants closed (no camera) hearings. What happened to BK has a right --

She wanted those hearings streamed to carry her narrative to the masses -- BK is innocent, he has an alibi, the State is withholding exculpatory evidence, her expert will show where BK was, blah, blah, blah.

Playing to the public.

Served its purpose.

JMO

Hmmm....

This Sun article is 1 year old.
From August 2023.

It caught my eye:

"It doesn’t help to have unflattering images of the defendant’s face emblazoned in their (Jury) memory."

Link in post 199.

"Suspect demands"
"Demands" ????
Grrr.
@Chimera
Sometimes editors transmogrify
any atty's written motion requesting judge to issue an order for any kind
into
"Defendant demands" or "Prosecution demands."

That wording is HEADLINE-speak.
Typically for shorter headlines in newspapers generally.
Clickbait, esp'ly from tabloids like from the-sun.com.

Not guessing what BK may have actually said to counsel or judge but in linked article I don't see any indication that BK himself literally voiced "demands" to the judge.
jmo

Demands. Again.
Funny that.

Playing to the public.

Served its purpose.

JMO
@Megnut re BK "demands"
Thanks for ^ response w focus on AT & her self contradictory blah, blah, blahs.

Contrasting w my response re reporters & editors using Headline-Speak.

Different angles. :)

A Direct Quote from BK?
Hmm. Could be ?
Wouldn't be the first time msm has 'embellished' things.

Still --- I'd like to know if it was a direct quote ?
Speculation here : Just seems perfectly plausible for BK to try to control and manipulate the system.
Omo.
@Chimera

I often question whether a news report contains a direct quote from a source.
Or a paraphrased or broader or more narrow version of what the source actually said.

Repeating from my post several posts up:
"Not guessing what BK may have actually said to counsel or judge but in linked article I don't see any indication that BK himself literally voiced "demands" to the judge."

Following the headline in the-sun.com article:
"DEFENSE attorneys for accused killer Bryan Kohberger have asked a judge to ban cameras from the remainder of his court proceedings."

From that & rest of article, does not look like a direct quote imo.
And article has link to Brian Entin post on X, reproducing the Motion to ban cameras.
Happy reading. :)

Sorry, forgot to write some other thoughts before I hit send. I think the beard is because he didn't have access to a razor. Not sure how often they are allowed to shower/shave, but his appearance in court has always been meticulous. Here he looks scruffy.
Also his hair isn't trimmed around his ears as previously worn, perhaps the special grooming is only allowed when he appears in court?
He looks more relaxed in this latest mug shot. I'm thinking the look may be a duper's delight, because "ha ha I got my venue changed". Certainly not the look of someone facing a long trial and possible death sentence.
Smug shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZOda60
Back