4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO he is trimming his beard and his eyebrows to the same length in order to to make his eyebrows appear less prominent.

That ship has sailed Boxer, and most of it, in my 2 Cents, is his high eyebrow bone structure, not just brows themselves....the actual prominate structure.

This is very noticable ... And no... Not noticable on half the male population like BK sycophants tend to say. 2 Cents

Last edited:
When an inmate is to be transferred, in many jails, the guards immediately go get all of the inmate's stuff out of his cell and "pack" it in trash bags to be transferred with him regardless of when the transfer will actually take place. Until the transfer the inmate would be sitting in his cell for several days with none of his stuff wondering when the transfer will happen. During that time, they are not allowed visitors or phone calls or use of technology or even commissary privileges. The separation of the inmate from his stuff is a security measure to help prevent a possible escape attempt. It looks to me like BK was not allowed to shave since notice of his transfer, maybe even approval of the COV on Sept 6, which is not surprising if he was separated from his stuff. Inmates get their stuff back at the jail they are transferred to.
JMO.
Respectfully, a close look at his new mugshot, it looks an awful lot like he shaved his neck; therefore, it is my opinion he had access to a razor, shaved how he wanted and the beard and mustache, deliberate on his part.

JMO

Respectfully, a close look at his new mugshot, it looks an awful lot like he shaved his neck; therefore, it is my opinion he had access to a razor, shaved how he wanted and the beard and mustache, deliberate on his part.

JMO

What do you mean?
His neck is all hairy in the new mugshot :rolleyes:

@AllisonMartTV

New mugshot for Bryan Kohberger, who is waking up in the Ada County Jail in Boise this morning. Kohberger is accused of killing Madison Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin. His trial is set to take place in June.
@kxly4news

View attachment 531660
Last edited11:08 AM · Sep 16, 2024

What do you mean?
His neck is all hairy in the new mugshot :rolleyes:
It is my opinion that he manscaped that curvature under his chin, shaving the neckline and sides clean. For what purpose? A look he likes, apparently.

Regardless, it hasn't pulled my attention away from his stern brow and bushy eyebrows.

JMO

And I am not a cosmetician or cosmetologist, but I have to agree with some other recent posters. Sure seems that IMO BK has coiffed, waxed, plucked, or preened those eyebrows perhaps? Maybe an attempt IMO to differ or distinguish from the roommate’s description? MOO
RSBMFF

I have to agree. There's something going on there with his appearance. Subtle changes in hair, stubble, and eyebrows. It can only be to soften the chisled features that screamed "murderer..."

JMOO

The old BK stood out like an uncomfortable thumb--just looking at him was painful.

It will be interesting to see how far this "transformation" is taken before the trial starts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back