FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know she had a lot of transgendered patients. Not that I think this has anything to do with her murder.

NG the tan suv was the co-worker that came to check on her. (no link until transcripts come out)

Interesting that, according to NG, the husband and his brothers were testing the home security system the prior weekend. Neighbors heard it going off a couple times. Could just be due to the upcoming trip, but still interesting in light of the fact the system never went off before/during the murder.

Is that her husband on NG video hiding his face from the camera with that white thing on his head?

Just for speculating in thin air, LOL...here's my "guess"

It's related to embezzlement/fraud or something monetarily related to the business. A lot of cash transactions going through this office. Skimming/fraud/creative accounting, by one or more players in the office. Doctor was catching on, or there was the fear that she was about to.

That's it, that's my "guess." I could be way off and it is a love issue of someone, but for now, I'm going for monetary issues being the reason that she was killed.

Good theory, I can see that happening...Oh to be or have been a fly on the wall in that office :eye:

Interesting that, according to NG, the husband and his brothers were testing the home security system the prior weekend. Neighbors heard it going off a couple times. Could just be due to the upcoming trip, but still interesting in light of the fact the system never went off before/during the murder.

I firmly believe part of her morning routine was unmanning the alarm and that's why it happened early morning v in the middle of the night

Eta and very interesting

So I just watched the sheriff's interview: MY MIND IS FIRMLY MADE UP - I JUST PLAIN KNOW WHO DID THIS, and I know the 'why' nearly completely. Not a speck of doubt in my mind after having heard the sheriff's deliberate interview. It will be just a bit of time for certain forensics to get done - I guess that would be blood tests on wife - can't some take 2 wks. or even 3 wks.? BOOM: There will be an arrest. And I think that sheriff will see to it that with this arrest we will see 'the perp' walk' at the jail. Later on, prob' during the murder trial, the video of the 'take down'/arrest of YOUKNOWWHO/IKNOWWHO will be released for viewing.

This seasoned sheriff wants his community to know they can relax: FOR SURE, the perp' is being tailed 24-7, and they have ways to have that happen with such subtlely that, IMO, in this instance, the perp' does not know the po po know his (her) every move.

I'd bet a gwazillion dollars on this case: I am entirely clear in my heart who hammered this wife to death. Stop. Think. The sheriff clearly told us that the murderer is not somebody like the 2 doofuses from Fargo that go take out that whiny wife.... Hammering a wife to death, hmmm, likely lots of bashing to the head, face? Somebody angry at this wife's brains, her intelligence? Somebody hate her 'mouth' (control) so goes for the face? Gee, who could that be......:secret:
-
-
BTW, I read in this thread that hubby has given interviews - is that true? If so, I am utterly stunned (blown away) but can't wait to see them.... TYIA - link/s please :)
-
Does that state have death penalty? If so, I have further comments to add.

Can you say your theory? I missed NG!

So I just watched the sheriff's interview: MY MIND IS FIRMLY MADE UP - I JUST PLAIN KNOW WHO DID THIS, and I know the 'why' nearly completely. Not a speck of doubt in my mind after having heard the sheriff's deliberate interview. It will be just a bit of time for certain forensics to get done - I guess that would be blood tests on wife - can't some take 2 wks. or even 3 wks.? BOOM: There will be an arrest. And I think that sheriff will see to it that with this arrest we will see 'the perp' walk' at the jail. Later on, prob' during the murder trial, the video of the 'take down'/arrest of YOUKNOWWHO/IKNOWWHO will be released for viewing.

This seasoned sheriff wants his community to know they can relax: FOR SURE, the perp' is being tailed 24-7, and they have ways to have that happen with such subtlely that, IMO, in this instance, the perp' does not know the po po know his (her) every move.

I'd bet a gwazillion dollars on this case: I am entirely clear in my heart who hammered this wife to death. Stop. Think. The sheriff clearly told us that the murderer is not somebody like the 2 doofuses from Fargo that go take out that whiny wife.... Hammering a wife to death, hmmm, likely lots of bashing to the head, face? Somebody angry at this wife's brains, her intelligence? Somebody hate her 'mouth' (control) so goes for the face? Gee, who could that be......:secret:
-
-
BTW, I read in this thread that hubby has given interviews - is that true? If so, I am utterly stunned (blown away) but can't wait to see them.... TYIA - link/s please :)
-
Does that state have death penalty? If so, I have further comments to add.

BBM I am guessing the perp is a SHE.

@sulasmith what do you mean

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Ive thought about the perp being a she but the neighbor heard a man shouting. Doesnt mean there wasnt more than one person there tho.

kammiemc:

I believe that it is totally against rules here to point fingers at any particular person unless they've gotten charged, and then you can comment by name.

I do not have a 'theory' about this: I firmly believe that the good sheriff gave us the answer in his press conference - - did you notice how utterly relaxed he was?? No danger to the community. 'This will wind up in books, as a movie' ----- IMO, just think about it.

Clues to those guessing: Non-stranger hammer murder...... Top guesses as to motive? OBVIOUSLY: 1.) GREED/MOOLAH/KACHING/$$$$ and 2.) 'Oh I'm in love but......lil' problem right now.....'.

Why a hammer attack? Hammers tend not to cause any big problem if you whack someone in their back, their shoulder, their thigh..... Hmmmmm....this murderer chose a hammer.........hmmmm --- if you're gonna murder by hammer, to what body part/s do you think you'd be slamming that hammer? 1.) Hammer wife's brains - 'I hate your brains, your intelligence' and 2.) Hammer wife's face - 'I hate you mouthin' off'.

Regardless, this murder was planned, well thought out, organized not disorganized, not chaotic but for some deliberate 'controlled chaos', this murderer thought he/she would get away with it. What sort of person would murder this person like that?

Answer: IMO Selfish. Very selfish. Blames victim - this murderer has the mindset that the hammered-to-death lady MADE HIM/HER DO IT - the victim was the cause ! Someone all about control (e.g.'s, the Cosby serial rapist, the Duggar serial rapist ((in MN, penetration is included in the definition of rape fyi...))/pedophile, OJ Simpson who IMO 'got away with murder', remember icky Dr. Dirk Greineder??, remember Rabbi Neulander?, remember Scott Peterson, here in MN, right now a Jan. trial is set for this dad who is believed to have quite cold bloodedly and deliberately planned and executed murder of his son, Barway Collins ((see threads here, which begin with the 'mysterious' disappearance of Barway)) - the father, Pierre Collins faces MURDER ONE and MURDER TWO).

ZZz sandperson is taking over, so I need to quite typing........time for snoozeland....

I would like to know what were the relationships like amongst the office workers? Were they all chummy? Were they all paid fairly or were there pay disparities/disputes? Were people all chummy & attended social functions together?
What was the social atmosphere there? How did they all get along?

I am sure LE has investigated the office atmosphere ad nauseum.....

kammiemc:

I believe that it is totally against rules here to point fingers at any particular person unless they've gotten charged, and then you can comment by name.

I do not have a 'theory' about this: I firmly believe that the good sheriff gave us the answer in his press conference - - did you notice how utterly relaxed he was?? No danger to the community. 'This will wind up in books, as a movie' ----- IMO, just think about it.

Clues to those guessing: Non-stranger hammer murder...... Top guesses as to motive? OBVIOUSLY: 1.) GREED/MOOLAH/KACHING/$$$$ and 2.) 'Oh I'm in love but......lil' problem right now.....'.

Why a hammer attack? Hammers tend not to cause any big problem if you whack someone in their back, their shoulder, their thigh..... Hmmmmm....this murderer chose a hammer.........hmmmm --- if you're gonna murder by hammer, to what body part/s do you think you'd be slamming that hammer? 1.) Hammer wife's brains - 'I hate your brains, your intelligence' and 2.) Hammer wife's face - 'I hate you mouthin' off'.

Regardless, this murder was planned, well thought out, organized not disorganized, not chaotic but for some deliberate 'controlled chaos', this murderer thought he/she would get away with it. What sort of person would murder this person like that?

Answer: IMO Selfish. Very selfish. Blames victim - this murderer has the mindset that the hammered-to-death lady MADE HIM/HER DO IT - the victim was the cause ! Someone all about control (e.g.'s, the Cosby serial rapist, the Duggar serial rapist ((in MN, penetration is included in the definition of rape fyi...))/pedophile, OJ Simpson who IMO 'got away with murder', remember icky Dr. Dirk Greineder??, remember Rabbi Neulander?, remember Scott Peterson, here in MN, right now a Jan. trial is set for this dad who is believed to have quite cold bloodedly and deliberately planned and executed murder of his son, Barway Collins ((see threads here, which begin with the 'mysterious' disappearance of Barway)) - the father, Pierre Collins faces MURDER ONE and MURDER TWO).

ZZz sandperson is taking over, so I need to quite typing........time for snoozeland....

Ah, got it. I have the same suspicion. I thought perhaps there was something more pointed in an interview on NG tonight that would make it crystal clear.

But, yes, I am betting on love AND money being the motive--the former being for someone other than the beautiful doctor, the latter being something one (or two) could gain by the death of the beautiful doctor. That is just NOT very zen.

Added later: FYI, I think, according to another thread I follow, the TOS might be a little less b/w than that. We are allowed on that thread to talk about a guy who is technically just named a witness, but who lied to LE. He is not charged with anything. Of course, that is not the case with husband in this case or TS's biz partner. (And we have been told to be careful!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member