FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably WAAAYYYY off base...

But... In the second picture, there is an investigator in the Doctor's garage... And the car in the garage looks like it has some damage to the back end of it...(unless it is just a weird reflection)...

Could this be a simple (horrific) case of road rage... By a very unstable random person who perceived the Doctor "cut him/her off" on TS's drive from the airport to home?

The enraged person may have followed her home and slipped into the house with her?

:dunno:

At this point I dont think we can rule it out. Upthread someone posted great pics of her vehicle. There is definitely damage. I wish LE would give us a little more info

I don't believe anyone has mentioned anything about the dog sitter or walker - could it have been a friend or staff member that was checking on the dogs? Do we know how long Dr Sievers was actually away?

......and where are the dogs now? Are they alive & well? If so, who is taking care of them? How many are there?

working my way through few pages i've not read yet. but just wanted to throw this out there.

is there any proof that the alarm was set that night?

just because people have an alarm, does not mean they set it every night. our alarm is NEW and we have forgotten to set it at least 2 times in less than a month. my grandparents never set their alarm at night, only when they leave for extended periods, because it's easier for them.

just a thought about the alarm and the speculation of why\how\who turned it off.

I am a believer in the body's natural, innate ability to heal. I also do not judge the church someone chooses to attend... apparently Dr. Shealy has some cred. "Clyde Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is an American neurosugeon and a pioneer in pain medicine. He is credited with the invention of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator, spinal cord stimulator and radiofrequency ablation for back pain arising from facet arthropathy" -- according to Wikipedia. Having contributed this much to society, I wouldn't care if he was an agnostic, personally. JMO

Considering native people have called it fraudulent and the founder has been convicted of fraud, I am not sure about the truth of what has been contributed?

Considering native people have called it fraudulent and the founder has been convicted of fraud, I am not sure about the truth of what has been contributed?

Whatever... it seems there is always someone around to pee on the parade of someone trying to do good. JMO

My first post - hoping it shows up in the correct place!

"Energy medicine" has been around for awhile. I was very interested in it at one time and even took some classes but that was over ten years ago. One early practitioner that I can think of is Donna Eden. Basically, it involves working with the body's energy centers (chakras).

My hairdresser (whom I love and who is a very intuitive person in general) practices it. Unfortunately, it hasn't really worked for me--who knows why. But she does believe it has worked very well for some other people she has treated. I'm open, from a mind over matter way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably WAAAYYYY off base...

But... In the second picture, there is an investigator in the Doctor's garage... And the car in the garage looks like it has some damage to the back end of it...(unless it is just a weird reflection)...

Could this be a simple (horrific) case of road rage... By a very unstable random person who perceived the Doctor "cut him/her off" on TS's drive from the airport to home?

The enraged person may have followed her home and slipped into the house with her?

:dunno:

This had bugged the daylights out of me since "No It's Not" posted this picture on the first thread (#925). All weekend long I have wracked my brain, trying to remember where I've seen dents like that before. Then today while I was sitting at a stop light on my way home, it hit me! (Not literally). I drive an SUV and I was behind a vehicle similar to the Seviers' vehicle and I noticed another SUV like mine pull up behind me with a brush guard on the front! That's the damage I've seen on another vehicle before that looked similar to the damage on the Seviers' van! This particular brush guard behind me today had lights mounted inside the brush guard. The particular type of SUV I own and the one behind me do not have bumpers that stick out so if someone rear ended Teresa, it's possible it was an SUV with a brush guard.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ita-Springs-June-2015&p=11914155#post11914155

I was just thinking the same thing. Did someone at the office know she had made it home the night before? If NOT, first thought as an employee would be, perhaps she missed her flight last night, or her flight was delayed. Not to immediately assume she (a young, active woman) was at home and something was gravely wrong. I would check with the husband first, especially since he's also another coworker.
I think that the idea of she missed her flight might be a thought you would have but the more troubling is why wouldn't she call, text or email that she had or have someone do that on her behalf. In todays world of connectivity no reason to not tell someone that.

I am way behind... So forgive me if this has been addressed...

Is there any way we can request a rewind of the 9-1-1 call?
(Like in the scanner thread?)

TIA?..:seeya:

I looked early on to see if I could rewind. The sheriff's dept does not have online scanner and the fire dept archives are not available for june 28-july 2. So we are out of luck with scanner.

Seriously.
By now law enforcement has forensics back.

We can keep guessing pie in the sky ideas.
They have a suspect.
DNA that should not be there.
or, no strange DNA, which leads to a family member.
jmo

I know

Rather fuzzy isn't it.
We have two very different reports.
I just can't imagine someone reporting a dead body and leaving the scene after calling LE
That part makes no sense

If it happened that way, it would or could explain the tan vehicle.
I just can't imagine LE not telling that person to stay at the scene, you know, stay there, don't touch anything

Honestly, I would be too scared to stay. I would probably tell that to Dispatch and that I would meet them at the nearest open public place.

Even if she or they helped the transgenderd community that is not a reason for murder!! If TS was helping them with their lives I praise her and whom ever helps the transgender life. They can not help who they are or the desire to be who they feel comfortable to be. She sounds like a amazing woman who wanted her patients to be comfortable and happy with their lives. JMO!! [emoji131] she wanted them to be loved for themselves. R.I.P. Dr. T may all your patients know you loved, respect and cared for them on a personal level.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Found this article from March about transgender preteens and it has quotes from Dr. T...

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ansgender-preteen-the-biggest-one-still-looms

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I think lots of work now is being done by LE involving the dead doctor's practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95