FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Original Press Release - June 30, 2015 ***

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at approximately 9:45am, Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs in reference to a deceased female.

Due to the nature of the incident, Major Crimes Unit detectives responded to the scene.

The decedent has been identified as Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers (DOB 11-19-68) of 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs. Next of kin has been notified.

Major Crimes Unit detectives have determined this death to be a homicide. http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

The Sheriff dept states they responded to Dr home in reference to a deceased female. That indicates to me that someone called 911 that could tell that she was deceased. Now I wonder who. Apparently the caller told 911 that she was deceased.

Thanks Pferrin.

I have posted this info up thread a couple of times.

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

* Two weeks have gone by and we are feeling no closer to a resolution.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit --

Concerned in Connecticut

Thank you so much for coming here and posting. Hoping that justice is soon served and they find whoever did this to your loved one! I'm so sorry that you have no answers yet and I hope that you have them soon. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

P.S. You are welcome to rant anytime!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Concerned in CT. It also saddens me to think that it has been 2 weeks with no resolve. At this point I still have faith that LE is doing everything possible to bring justice.

That seems like a strong possibility. It was mentioned up thread that a teenager was caring for the dogs, if so what an awful thing to discover. The logical thing for a dog sitter to do would be to let the dogs outside, or take them for a walk, in the morning.

Did they have a dog sitter even when home? If she arrived on Sun, the duties would be over

I think this was a revenge killing and here are two motives:

No. 1: Suppose Dr. S. was treating a gravely ill patient whose spouse then blamed her for his loved ones death because he disagreed with the treatment plan; i.e., alternative treatment rather than conventional. Perhaps the angry perp even went to her office and confronted her, possibly threatened her in front of her staff because he “couldn’t handle the truth” (reference to Dr. S.’s sister’s comment). This could also explain why the staff was so concerned when Dr. S. didn’t show up for work. Grief and frustration over the loss of a loved one can often cause people to blame someone in effort to make sense of death. Maybe enough to kill that person.

No. 2: Colleague of Dr. S. who thinks holistic medicine is quackery begins losing his patients to Dr. S. because her treatments are more successful than his allopathic approach. Ideology and threatened livelihood could anger a person enough to kill. Again… “some people can’t handle the truth.” And LS’s comments about continuing to spread Dr. S.’s message fits this scenario.

Both could have “books written” and movies scripted. IMO

There have been several posts on here referencing places such as Sloan Kettering and the U of Minnesota that use holistic approaches. Her approach is not novel or new. Maybe in Florida it is considered out there?

I appreciate no names can be mentioned so I will not. (mods feel free to snip if inappropriate)

A vulnerable person is being sought by the same LE agency that is investigating this murder. A facebook page with a similar name to that person shows a reference to the transgender community.

I've said enough, but it certainly makes interesting reading.

Moosey.

BBM - isn't it possible that LE would actually tell the person to LEAVE the scene immediately??? If this person was describing a gruesome murder it is possible the perp could still be there. Last thing they want is more victims? Just a thought.

Actually this post has made me rethink my posts.
This does make a great deal of sense.
Thank you for setting me straight

It is very annoying to read many different accounts of one piece of information
LE has been very careful to give out no information about the person who found her, if in fact that is the way it happened.
At one point there was speculation that it was a co worker, either in the press or on here, IDR

There have been several posts on here referencing places such as Sloan Kettering and the U of Minnesota that use holistic approaches. Her approach is not novel or new. Maybe in Florida it is considered out there?
I will ask my family this, they live in the area that this happened.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep, totally agree. The stethoscope thing was over the top lame, IMO. And her alleging that once she arrived at the house and the sheriff had told her that TS had passed (does that even sound true? in such a situation do you think that LE is going to divulge such info to someone who's not a close family member?) and she called husband, then reassured him that she'd go back to the office and look after the patients and take care of things there. I posted a few days ago that there was something very "off" with her interview. It all seemed very contrived and liked forced drama to me, JMO. Crocodile tears too?

And from years of watching, "Law & Order," & reading Joseph Wambaugh books, the detectives like to be the ones to tell potential witnesses and perps about the deaths.

But..if you find a dead body of a person you work with, not a stranger, do you just drive off? Wouldn't you wait for LE? The husband not coming home immediately is very concerning. If he felt the kids needed family he could have left them there a few days, but any husband would rush home to see what was going on in my opinion.

I would think you stay, even if a stranger, just to tell the cops what you saw and heard. Even the police don't know what all is relevant until the case starts coming together.

Aren't there pleas on the FB of the father?

There were. I think they were automated to post daily. But I also think the person who automated those pleas would have to know the password to that FB account or log in from that account. A little weird either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - isn't it possible that LE would actually tell the person to LEAVE the scene immediately??? If this person was describing a gruesome murder it is possible the perp could still be there. Last thing they want is more victims? Just a thought.

Also that person could contaminate the scene (and might have done so).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine you are in CT and you get a phone call. Your wife has been murdered. Your house is now a crime scene. You have two little girls and no place to take them home to...an office that has no manager because your wife is dead and you are in CT...and you have that sick feeling in your stomach that as a man...you were unable to protect her. It might take some time to put a plan together to get home because you are in shock.
In the mean time LS (who is not an employee and may not have been in the office that morning) puts up a account without checking with you first (she's just trying to be helpful). One of your employees has had the traumatizing experience of going to your house and finding your wife dead. The other one SH calls you because now that your wife has been killed there is no one in charge and you are the office manager so she would be reporting in to you....she just wants to let you know she will hold down the fort, not to worry.

I'm in a seminar this week... but thought I'd drop in and throw a possibility into the mix...

Helper, are you certain that Teresa was discovered deceased by one of office employees? If so, can you lay out the sequence of events that led this person to go to the home?

I appreciate no names can be mentioned so I will not. (mods feel free to snip if inappropriate)

A vulnerable person is being sought by the same LE agency that is investigating this murder. A facebook page with a similar name to that person shows a reference to the transgender community.

I've said enough, but it certainly makes interesting reading.

Moosey.
Even if she or they helped the transgenderd community that is not a reason for murder!! If TS was helping them with their lives I praise her and whom ever helps the transgender life. They can not help who they are or the desire to be who they feel comfortable to be. She sounds like a amazing woman who wanted her patients to be comfortable and happy with their lives. JMO!! [emoji131] she wanted them to be loved for themselves. R.I.P. Dr. T may all your patients know you loved, respect and cared for them on a personal level.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that Dr. S. Was the only medical doctor practicing "energy medicine" in the Naples area ... maybe LS's newsletter. And though I'm very familiar with holistic medicine I've never heard the term "energy medicine" before... Very leading edge stuff.

I read somewhere that Dr. S. Was the only medical doctor practicing "energy medicine" in the Naples area ... maybe LS's newsletter. And though I'm very familiar with holistic medicine I've never heard the term "energy medicine" before... Very leading edge stuff.

Hm. Where I live there have been energy workers for years. Some are called light workers. Then maybe 20 years ago it was magnetic resonance? I forget all of the different terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95