FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

* Two weeks have gone by and we are feeling no closer to a resolution.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit --

Concerned in Connecticut

Thank you for your post and clearing up a few big questions
Much appreciated

Staff at the doctor's office had called officials at around 9.45am, raising concern about her welfare. They had told dispatchers that Sievers had scheduled several appointments - but had not shown up.

Police visited the home on Jarvis Road, owned by Teresa and Mark Sievers,after dispatchers received the call raising concern for Sievers's whereabouts - and discovered her body.

Until I hear more, my thoughts are LE found her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by a admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

Concerned in Connecticut

Thank you for taking the time to come here and let us know some facts from a very personal level. I believe all of us are frustrated and anxiously awaiting more news on this horrific tragedy. In discussing what we've heard either from the Sheriff's office or in the media, we've tried to understand how and why something like this could happen. I hope we haven't added to the family's grief. I think we're all so stunned that a successful and compassionate doctor's life could end this way. I pray for everyone's sake we hear there's been an arrest soon. I can't imagine what family and close friends are going through during this waiting process. Please send our love to the family.

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

Concerned in Connecticut

If you are interested

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Have to wonder though...........whoever this employee was.........you have to wonder if prior to going to her home they would have tried to reach hubby Mark on the phone to share that she hadn't shown up to work, not answering their calls (you'd think they'd naturally be calling both her cell phone and house phone) and were subsequently concerned.....at which point you'd think husband would tell them to go over to the house to check if she was there, perhaps he'd even give that person the code to the alarm. There are a lot of these little details we simply don't know in terms of how it all played out.

I was just thinking the same thing. Did someone at the office know she had made it home the night before? If NOT, first thought as an employee would be, perhaps she missed her flight last night, or her flight was delayed. Not to immediately assume she (a young, active woman) was at home and something was gravely wrong. I would check with the husband first, especially since he's also another coworker.

I was just thinking the same thing. Did someone at the office know she had made it home the night before? If NOT, first thought as an employee would be, perhaps she missed her flight last night, or her flight was delayed. Not to immediately assume she (a young, active woman) was at home and something was gravely wrong. I would check with the husband first, especially since he's also another coworker.

My thoughts are that IF she had missed a flight or was detained for a legitimate reason, being the professional she was, she would have let her office know.
Not showing up was completely out of character so it set off alarm bells

Staff at the doctor's office had called officials at around 9.45am, raising concern about her welfare. They had told dispatchers that Sievers had scheduled several appointments - but had not shown up.

Police visited the home on Jarvis Road, owned by Teresa and Mark Sievers,after dispatchers received the call raising concern for Sievers's whereabouts - and discovered her body.

Until I hear more, my thoughts are LE found her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

*** Original Press Release - June 30, 2015 ***

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at approximately 9:45am, Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs in reference to a deceased female.

Due to the nature of the incident, Major Crimes Unit detectives responded to the scene.

The decedent has been identified as Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers (DOB 11-19-68) of 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs. Next of kin has been notified.

Major Crimes Unit detectives have determined this death to be a homicide. http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

The Sheriff dept states they responded to Dr home in reference to a deceased female. That indicates to me that someone called 911 that could tell that she was deceased. Now I wonder who. Apparently the caller told 911 that she was deceased.

*** Original Press Release - June 30, 2015 ***

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at approximately 9:45am, Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs in reference to a deceased female.

Due to the nature of the incident, Major Crimes Unit detectives responded to the scene.

The decedent has been identified as Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers (DOB 11-19-68) of 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs. Next of kin has been notified.

Major Crimes Unit detectives have determined this death to be a homicide. http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

The Sheriff dept states they responded to Dr home in reference to a deceased female. That indicates to me that someone called 911 that could tell that she was deceased. Now I wonder who. Apparently the caller told 911 that she was deceased.

I know

Rather fuzzy isn't it.
We have two very different reports.
I just can't imagine someone reporting a dead body and leaving the scene after calling LE
That part makes no sense

If it happened that way, it would or could explain the tan vehicle.
I just can't imagine LE not telling that person to stay at the scene, you know, stay there, don't touch anything

We don't know that the caller left the scene. We have heard that the tan van left the scene..but that may not be the caller. I am going with the info released from sheriff's office...not the media on this. The info in my post came directly off the sheriff's site. I feel it is more trustworthy.

We don't know that the caller left the scene. We have heard that the tan van left the scene..but that may not be the caller. I am going with the info released from sheriff's office...not the media on this. The info in my post came directly off the sheriff's site. I feel it is more trustworthy.

Thats very true, I am only assuming the person left the scene, I guess based on the vehicle that was no longer there.
A busy household that morning
I would also assume whoever found her(if in fact someone did) would have had a vehicle as well
I have not seen a witness account of other cars parked in the driveway yet

Of course, if a person found her and waiting for police, there would be no reason for them to mention another car, but you would think one of the neighbors may as they did notice the tan one

I wonder if her dog sitter came around through the week to look after the dogs while they were at the office
Could it have been the dog sitter that found her?
No car would have been needed, may be someone from the area.
Someone who had legitimate access to her home

I think this was a revenge killing and here are two motives:

No. 1: Suppose Dr. S. was treating a gravely ill patient whose spouse then blamed her for his loved ones death because he disagreed with the treatment plan; i.e., alternative treatment rather than conventional. Perhaps the angry perp even went to her office and confronted her, possibly threatened her in front of her staff because he “couldn’t handle the truth” (reference to Dr. S.’s sister’s comment). This could also explain why the staff was so concerned when Dr. S. didn’t show up for work. Grief and frustration over the loss of a loved one can often cause people to blame someone in effort to make sense of death. Maybe enough to kill that person.

No. 2: Colleague of Dr. S. who thinks holistic medicine is quackery begins losing his patients to Dr. S. because her treatments are more successful than his allopathic approach. Ideology and threatened livelihood could anger a person enough to kill. Again… “some people can’t handle the truth.” And LS’s comments about continuing to spread Dr. S.’s message fits this scenario.

Both could have “books written” and movies scripted. IMO

I wonder if her dog sitter came around through the week to look after the dogs while they were at the office

It could be or perhaps person was told to move vehicle after LE arrived.

to the CT poster: we tend to spin around when there is no new information. We go back and hash and rehash and look for the tiniest of clues. It gives us something to do while waiting.

I agree some of the sources are not helpful: I always take with a grain of salt anything NG and daily mail report.

We really truly do want justice served for TS and her family. Those two girls did not deserve this!!!!! It breaks my heart over and over again thinking about them.

Things to note:

Concerned in Connecticut

Thank you for taking the time to post and for providing answers to some of our questions. We hope justice is found for Dr. Sievers soon and that her friends and family find comfort and peace. It helps greatly to have reliable information. You have also confirmed what most of us suspected, that the page was done without the knowledge of the family.

I know

Rather fuzzy isn't it.
We have two very different reports.
I just can't imagine someone reporting a dead body and leaving the scene after calling LE
That part makes no sense

If it happened that way, it would or could explain the tan vehicle.
I just can't imagine LE not telling that person to stay at the scene, you know, stay there, don't touch anything

BBM - isn't it possible that LE would actually tell the person to LEAVE the scene immediately??? If this person was describing a gruesome murder it is possible the perp could still be there. Last thing they want is more victims? Just a thought.

I think the page could have been done by an over zealous person wanting to help not realizing the huge red flag it would put up. jmo

That seems like a strong possibility. It was mentioned up thread that a teenager was caring for the dogs, if so what an awful thing to discover. The logical thing for a dog sitter to do would be to let the dogs outside, or take them for a walk, in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95