FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe anyone has mentioned anything about the dog sitter or walker - could it have been a friend or staff member that was checking on the dogs? Do we know how long Dr Sievers was actually away?

I also think she was laying some reasonable doubt that someone close to the doctor committed her murder by saying that the doctor cared more about helping her patients than being liked by them (implying that she was disliked by some--motive for murder?). LS is still PR-ing the practice in the midst of tragedy, particularly the energy healing that she, herself, brings. Maybe she is just "out to lunch" and can't recognize how inappropriate that is, or she shameless in her opportunistic behavior to promote her own energy healing under the guise of spreading a dead woman's message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the million dollar jackpot didnt work. Gotta look elsewhere. jmo

I asked this question earlier (about a possible coworker going to check - did they have a key?) and like you, also wondered how could you find a body of a friend/colleague and then not stay around? It's all so weird in my opinion ... so many things don't add up.

Agreed. To go inside they would have to know the security code to the alarm so I too wonder if they went in or seen something from the outside.

It was said that someone from the office discovered the body and called 911, phoned the office, the front desk lady told Sandra there was crime scene tape at her house. Then she went which I assuming after 9:43am when LE arrived. Also the person that found her drove the tan truck. This part makes sense because the truck was gone around 9:30am and police got there at 9:43am.
But..if you find a dead body of a person you work with, not a stranger, do you just drive off? Wouldn't you wait for LE? The husband not coming home immediately is very concerning. If he felt the kids needed family he could have left them there a few days, but any husband would rush home to see what was going on in my opinion.

Our daughter lives in Estero, S of Ft Myers. We just left there 2 wks prior to this terrible event taking place. Sievers' practice is in Estero while her family home is a few miles S in Bonita Springs (N of Naples, for those not familiar with this area). A close family friend of ours was a patient of Sievers, this has been shocking & devastating for many NOT to mention her family.

Our daughter informed us the morning Sievers' body was discovered, we've been following it since. Lots has been said & heard that sounds like fact yet is only here-say.... police aren't going to tell neighbors out in the street what the weapon was. The 'books and movies' comment said to be made by the Sheriff? So far I've only heard a news reporter say that he said that--if someone here has seen & heard him state that in a PC, please correct me.

Hope I post this successfully--I've had TONS of trouble doing so. Would it be due to using an iPad?

Welcome msboo! :)

Try to download the Tapatalk app. It helped me tremendously!

Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

I think there is some truth to everything be reported. Possibly after not answering her phone - someone drove over to her home and upon getting no answer to their knock they then called LE for a wellness check - still wondering why they would leave, however. I would stay until LE arrived.

The witnesses I discount as it is not unusual to hear a loud voice, perhaps yelling at a dog even at any given time all night long and the shrill could have been any number of noises other than a voice. I guess time will tell...

But..if you find a dead body of a person you work with, not a stranger, do you just drive off? Wouldn't you wait for LE? The husband not coming home immediately is very concerning. If he felt the kids needed family he could have left them there a few days, but any husband would rush home to see what was going on in my opinion.

I would think if you received news like that you would be on the next plane out. Do we know when he came back?

I agree with everything you said.Great post

Someone asked who was taking care of the dogs - I do not know if it is fact, but up thread it was said a teenager was coming over to feed the dogs.

Imagine you are in CT and you get a phone call. Your wife has been murdered. Your house is now a crime scene. You have two little girls and no place to take them home to...an office that has no manager because your wife is dead and you are in CT...and you have that sick feeling in your stomach that as a man...you were unable to protect her. It might take some time to put a plan together to get home because you are in shock.
In the mean time LS (who is not an employee and may not have been in the office that morning) puts up a account without checking with you first (she's just trying to be helpful). One of your employees has had the traumatizing experience of going to your house and finding your wife dead. The other one SH calls you because now that your wife has been killed there is no one in charge and you are the office manager so she would be reporting in to you....she just wants to let you know she will hold down the fort, not to worry.

I'm in a seminar this week... but thought I'd drop in and throw a possibility into the mix...

Even if he was driving it's a 20 hour or so ride from Conn. I know if it was my wife,well you get the idea

The clear answer for me would be to leave the kids with family while I go home and figure things out. It would have been terrible for the girls to come home only to have to stay somewhere other than their home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine you are in CT and you get a phone call. Your wife has been murdered. Your house is now a crime scene. You have two little girls and no place to take them home to...an office that has no manager because your wife is dead and you are in CT...and you have that sick feeling in your stomach that as a man...you were unable to protect her. It might take some time to put a plan together to get home because you are in shock.
In the mean time LS (who is not an employee and may not have been in the office that morning) puts up a account without checking with you first (she's just trying to be helpful). One of your employees has had the traumatizing experience of going to your house and finding your wife dead. The other one SH calls you because now that your wife has been killed there is no one in charge and you are the office manager so she would be reporting in to you....she just wants to let you know she will hold down the fort, not to worry.

I'm in a seminar this week... but thought I'd drop in and throw a possibility into the mix...

I understand your post and I know everyone reacts to situations differently but if it was me I would not need a plan.I would immediately want to get back to Florida and find out what happened and furthermore the "PRACTICE" would not even enter my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95