FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this, however it would be helpful to know precisely when the 911 call was made to LE. They had the street roped off by 9:45, so it seems possible the call could have been made just before 9:00 am. That would open the possibility that someone stopped by the house on their way to work and then called it in and continued on to work. I thought I heard somewhere that the person who called it in did not stay on scene.

LE reassuring the general public that there was no risk to them tells me that everything about this murder and murder scene had clear implications about the perpetrator and their motive(s). :moo:

Until LE releases information or confirms some of the rumors we can't determine what happened. But, it does seem a possibility.

Regarding the farewell message from LS, it was very nicely written and a great tribute to Dr Sievers, but one sentence stood out to me as more of a way of possibly promoting future work by LS ...

.........."We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities"...........

IMHO that one sentence was not necessary as part of the tribute to Dr Sievers, and is just something that made my ears perk up.

I hope I'm wrong, as I would hate to think a friend/colleague could in any way be responsible for the tragedy that befell Dr Sievers.

I don't recall ever hearing a time of death.
There are lots of rumors about whether the alarm system was tampered with.
Its possible that Dr disabled the alarm when she got up
The alarm company must know when she entered the house the evening she returned, what time she re-set the alarm and when it was disabled again
Even if it was shut off remotely with a cell phone, there would be a record would there not?

Regarding the farewell message from LS, it was very nicely written and a great tribute to Dr Sievers, but one sentence stood out to me as more of a way of possibly promoting future work by LS ...

"We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities."

IMHO that one sentence was not necessary as part of the tribute to Dr Sievers, and is just something that made my ears perk up.

I hope I'm wrong, as I would hate to think a friend/colleague could in any way be responsible for the tragedy that befell Dr Sievers.

One could also argue that it would not be sensible to kill someone that was providing you with an opportunity and income

The whole thing seems very opportunistic.. family away, she is in the house alone.

But a couple of things stand out
The murder weapon sounds like something that could have been in the house and handy instead of being brought to the house
The jimmied door
Was someone going for the element of surprise? If someone that she knew, wouldn't she have just opened the door?
The argument that a neighbor heard .. an argument

One could also argue that it would not be sensible to kill someone that was providing you with an opportunity and income

True, unless you felt capable of riding on the coattails and reaping 100% of the income rather than 50% or less. :moo:

True, unless you felt capable of riding on the coattails and reaping 100% of the income rather than 50% or less. :moo:

yes but she would never get 100 % of the income, she is not qualified and the Good doctor is gone

I think it is a savage way to take somebody's life.
Messy, anger driven, violent.
A vehicle would surely be a hot bed of DNA .. how would someone commit a crime like this without being bloody
I don't see anything here that says professional hit
All JMO

I think this is ok to link/quote from, but if not apologies and please delete

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/

SNB ..."We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities. Despite Teresa’s busy practice, we even flew to Texas a couple of months ago so she could produce her own TV show “Pathways to Healing (which will still be aired) of her interviewing top doctors and PhDs, spreading the word that in order to heal we must bring awareness to the body, mind and spirit....

BBM - Very interesting information regarding the TV show. That means there will be publicity, income and residuals coming in even if Dr. Sievers is no longer alive. In fact her tragedy may even be a public relations benefit. I'm only seeing two people who stand to benefit from this, but is it a sole perp or pair of motivated murderers? jmho

http://www.drteresasievers.com/pathways2healing.php#.VaQdRMLbKUk

Dr. Sievers, an experienced integrative, holistic physician who practices functional medicine knows that true healing happens only when we address the mind/body/spirit. After years of practice, she knows that for true healing to happen we must address energy medicine because the body will only thrive if the spirit if full of energy. That requires a journey into ones subconscious emotions and beliefs because that plays a role in healing. Just as all dis-ease has an environmental and genetic component, our emotions are also part of what creates our physical Health.

About Pathways 2 Healing:

This unique, informative program was created to reach people who are:

• Constantly searching for answers for their ailments, such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain or weight gain
• Dealing with serious health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer or early stages of dementia
• Still suffering from symptoms after exhausting conventional and holistic medicine practitioners and treatments
• Going from doctor to doctor and enduring extensive testing with inconclusive results in search of a diagnosis
• Believe their health is dictated by their family genetics

Mission: To awaken people to the fact energy medicine is essential to their well-being, and teach them how to activate the body’s innate ability to heal

Vision: To become the public’s largest educational resource that will enable individuals to create a movement that embraces energy medicine as a primary healing modality that is core to their well-being.

To view some pre-show interviews of with the Voice of the East, please see the following videos:

BBM as I assume that was LS role in the productions

If the tan vehicle belonged to a co-worker, LE would have it and have looked at it.And my opinion is the owner has been cleared
If no co-worker owns or has access to this sort of vehicle, then there is a mystery person
There has yet to be a POI named in this case

Very true ... that's why this whole case is so puzzling - both LS and Nurse Sandra are affected, as is Mark Sievers who served as "office manager" ... Personally, if a hammer was really used and it was an intentional murder, the perp must have really hated the victim.

The crime scene must have been fully processed and returned to the family as they were there testing the alarm

Would the backwards blood splatter give any indication how tall the murderer was?
Does anyone know?

and the neighbor who heard arguing... any mention of male or female voices?

Per the farewell message by LS, she mentioned "home schooling".... surely Dr Sievers wouldn't have time in her schedule to home school her girls, so could it have been their father?

Our daughter lives in Estero, S of Ft Myers. We just left there 2 wks prior to this terrible event taking place. Sievers' practice is in Estero while her family home is a few miles S in Bonita Springs (N of Naples, for those not familiar with this area). A close family friend of ours was a patient of Sievers, this has been shocking & devastating for many NOT to mention her family.

Our daughter informed us the morning Sievers' body was discovered, we've been following it since. Lots has been said & heard that sounds like fact yet is only here-say.... police aren't going to tell neighbors out in the street what the weapon was. The 'books and movies' comment said to be made by the Sheriff? So far I've only heard a news reporter say that he said that--if someone here has seen & heard him state that in a PC, please correct me.

Hope I post this successfully--I've had TONS of trouble doing so. Would it be due to using an iPad?

yes but she would never get 100 % of the income, she is not qualified and the Good doctor is gone

Which brings us to the for a cool million, not even a day after her death and before the husband returned home...

The crime scene must have been fully processed and returned to the family as they were there testing the alarm

Would the backwards blood splatter give any indication how tall the murderer was?
Does anyone know?

With the right conditions an expert could determine the approximate height of the assailant.

With the right conditions an expert could determine the approximate height of the assailant.

Yes-They can determine approximate height of perp by the blood spatter. The angle of the hammer will tell a lot to the investigators but this is why it all takes time to analyze everything.

But you are also putting yourself out of a job in the process since T.S. was the Doctor and main player in the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle