GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This woman basically matured into adulthood in prison. I don't think she has any concept of what's "normal." She is likely just not very mature. I think she's got a hard life ahead of her, and so does her baby.

IMO MOO
I agree. Sad case, for sure. I have only followed this casually. Do we have any idea what she is doing to earn a living?

I agree. Sad case, for sure. I have only followed this casually. Do we have any idea what she is doing to earn a living?

Nothing to report of as now. Depending on what she has signed off to regarding contracts with NF, docu series, etc she could be thinking she never has to worry about supporting herself.

I can easily see her blowing through money. Unless she has sought Financial Planners I don’t think she has any knowledge of money management.

Depending on what she has signed off to regarding contracts with NF, docu series, etc she could be thinking she never has to worry about supporting herself.

Eventually people will lose interest and the contracts will dry up…unless she does something outrageous to create new opportunities, like a reality show with baby and Ken. This is really the only job skill she has. It’s a little late to get a job in retail or an office. I think she mentioned motivational speaking, which could work.

JMO

Reactions: byo
Eventually people will lose interest and the contracts will dry up…unless she does something outrageous to create new opportunities, like a reality show with baby and Ken. This is really the only job skill she has. It’s a little late to get a job in retail or an office. I think she mentioned motivational speaking, which could work.

JMO
Octomom sought the spotlight at first but that didn't work out, and she seems to have pulled her life together and works a regular job. It can be done. (Funny to think Octomom turned out to be a good example for this type of side-show reality celebrity.)

I think Gypsy will avoid the trashy stuff Octomom did, but I expect Gypsy will continue to sell her story to the public. And to sell her story, she needs drama...constant drama.

She was literally raised to be this way. She is still young and I don't know how she can pull this off long-term. I hope someone wise is advising her with managing her finances and career. (Then again, bad advice could be fodder for a dramatic story down the road.)

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back