FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are also putting yourself out of a job in the process since T.S. was the Doctor and main player in the business

Murderers by nature aren't the most rational beings. They wanted her out of the way for their own perceived benefit. A deranged murderer could feel entitled to 50% of the business just because of their own perceived vested interest in the practice. Or, the deranged murderer could feel that the hubby should belong to them cause they are truly in love & the Doctor is too busy. Or the deranged murderer could have a secret life demanding money needs be met in advance. Or the deranged mudered could've felt the Doctor should leave her hubby NOW because he loves her like no other. And then there's always the staff & who knows who their significant others problems/needs may be---however deranged they may be. These are just a few examples of the endless craziness of a deranged killer's motives.

Yep, the hits keep coming, folks. None of it will make sense to us because we are not deranged murderers.

What I do find suspect is the "S" nurse person calling the husband to give him the bad news....and almost immediately to boot. I would've left that official phone call to the authorities. I may have called him but just to let him know something was really wrong & worrisome but after that, the authorities would've handled the rest. For cripes sake, it's obviously a crime scene!

All just moo & hypotheticals, of course.

Murderers by nature aren't the most rational beings. They wanted her out of the way for their own perceived benefit. A deranged murderer could feel entitled to 50% of the business just because of their own perceived vested interest in the practice. Or, the deranged murderer could feel that the hubby should belong to them cause they are truly in love & the Doctor is too busy. Or the deranged murderer could have a secret life demanding money needs be met in advance. Or the deranged mudered could've felt the Doctor should leave her hubby NOW because he loves her like no other. And then there's always the staff & who knows who their significant others problems/needs may be---however deranged they may be. These are just a few examples of the endless craziness of a deranged killer's motives.

Yes I agree with you on this point but this is why I don't think the motive was money. Remember,these are "professional" people in a Doctor setting and not an irrational person losing their temper,unless passion was involved which I think to be the case.

Ext security cams on home--right front corner of garage, only 1 pointed toward front of 3-bay garage front entry (1 double door plus 1 single door). They should've had a double mounted cam there--1 for front PLUS a 2nd aimed back at the pedestrian door entry into the garage on the right side of the structure from the fenced in yard area. There's a street facing fence gate not far from that garage pedestrian door--LE dusted the gate along with what looked like a gate latch attached to the fence, in some pic/vids it looks like the latch was removed but I'm not sure. Officials did remove that garage pedestrian door that looked pried open. Their entire yard was fenced, included is the pool in it's own typical enclosure that sits at the right rear portion of the house. This home is not in a gated community but neighbors there say they never had any trouble. Also seems to be the largest house on the street, houses to either side appear much smaller with others there being in between in size. My husband was a residential developer/builder in KY--whole different real estate market than in FL but Sievers home appears over built for what surrounds it---just my opinion.

Would Dr Seivers body be visible from the outside, allowing the co-worker who found her to see that she was deceased without going into the house? If not.. how did she get in?
And I totally do not understand someone calling the police, saying they found their boss murdered... then leaving the scene. Surely they would be needed by police to answer questions etc. I would not be able to even DRIVE! Not to mention im sure police like to get their story from the original witness... before stories are changed, shared with others, etc. I am sure the police would tell her to stay there- so why didnt she?

But didnt the nurse say she called the husband and he was already hysterical and said he was coming back? He arrived Wednesday?

Do we know that the person who went to the home is the one who broke the news to the husband?

(I haven't followed for a few days)

I hope NG covers this story tonight. Maybe, she has learned some new info. Although, I know she gets her facts wrong sometimes.

I think this is ok to link/quote from, but if not apologies and please delete

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/

Farewell, Teresa Sievers

So many of you remember Dr. Teresa’s Sievers enormous presence – about how when she entered the room, everyone knew she was there. She was born with tremendous energy stored in her small body, and she used that energy in very resourceful ways. She used her mighty heart to love her friends, her family, her colleagues, and her patients. And she used her strength and her credentials to fight for their well-being. She was a lover and a fighter.

Teresa was a warrior. She fought to look beyond conventional medicine so she could give her patients more options. She fought to empower people to take back their own health, to show them their inner power of self-awareness, self-acceptance, and ultimately self-healing.

She fought for the teen mothers at Our Mother’s Home, supporting their daunting journey through early and single parenthood. She fought for transgender youth as they transitioned into new bodies and new lives. She fought for her own daughters’ right to a fulfilling, personal approach to education through homeschooling.

And if you were her patient, she quite likely fought for you. She cared more about your health than your comfort. She cared more about getting the work done than your convenience. And she cared more about your well-being than how much you liked her.

But like everything else she did, she didn’t play by the rules... she made her own. Everything she did in her life was cutting edge, pushing the envelope, pushing the limits.

Teresa was on a healing path herself, like we all are. As a doctor, she not only helped others to heal, she was always trying to find more tools to offer to her patients. She kept seeking more knowledge, earning more degrees, hoping to find “the cure" for patients in need. She often felt despair when she couldn't find a cure.

She knew everything about her patients: their pain and suffering, their sorrows, their joy... she even prayed with her patients in her exam room. Who does that? Only Teresa. Mother Teresa – that is what I have called her. Many of you will agree that she was one of a kind: a doctor who cared, a doctor who listened, a doctor who would do anything for anyone, any time. As a medical doctor she set the bar so high, it will be hard to find anyone like her again.

We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities. Despite Teresa’s busy practice, we even flew to Texas a couple of months ago so she could produce her own TV show “Pathways to Healing (which will still be aired) of her interviewing top doctors and PhDs, spreading the word that in order to heal we must bring awareness to the body, mind and spirit. She knew and they knew that these components are connected. She was the only doctor in Southwest Florida offering energetic healing services.

As I was writing this newsletter, I heard Teresa insisting, “You must write about energy!”

Here it is, Teresa! Here is her message to you, from her:

The body is made up of cells.

Cells are made out of molecules.

Molecules are made up of atoms and atoms are energy. Everything is energy.

Our body is energy as well. You can't get rid of energy, nor can you create it – you can only transform it.

And you can't get rid of the energy and essence of Teresa; her physical body is gone, but her spirit, her soul has transformed into the vibrational energy that we all feel today. Every thought you have of her, every time she appears in your mind or dream, she is right there with you in her full essence.

Love & Light
Lenka

Posted by Lenka Spiska at 10:43 AM No comments:

I think she is explaining to us why she has showed zero emotion during her interviews: TS hasn't really died because she exists in energy around us. Why be sad?

She probably intuited that something bad happened so she went to the house as compelled by her emotions.

Would Dr Seivers body be visible from the outside, allowing the co-worker who found her to see that she was deceased without going into the house? If not.. how did she get in?
And I totally do not understand someone calling the police, saying they found their boss murdered... then leaving the scene. Surely they would be needed by police to answer questions etc. I would not be able to even DRIVE! Not to mention im sure police like to get their story from the original witness... before stories are changed, shared with others, etc. I am sure the police would tell her to stay there- so why didnt she?

I asked this question earlier (about a possible coworker going to check - did they have a key?) and like you, also wondered how could you find a body of a friend/colleague and then not stay around? It's all so weird in my opinion ... so many things don't add up.

I think it is a savage way to take somebody's life.
Messy, anger driven, violent.
A vehicle would surely be a hot bed of DNA .. how would someone commit a crime like this without being bloody
I don't see anything here that says professional hit
All JMO

Just throwing this out there.....maybe why the mystery truck left and came back? To clean themselves up?

Was that car impounded? (I Mean taken away for evidence?) i guess if it was there before LE got there, they would have to take it...?

I think she is explaining to us why she has showed zero emotion during her interviews: TS hasn't really died because she exists in energy around us. Why be sad?

She probably intuited that something bad happened so she went to the house as compelled by her emotions.

She probably intuited that something bad happened so she went to the house as compelled by her emotions?

That would make her a mind reader which I doubt she is. I also don't buy the "energy", TS is still alive theory.

Nothing on NG--we listened to her line-up UNLESS she touches on it during the last few show minutes.

Naples Herald did report 5 hrs ago that the Sheriff said they're still combing thru evidence from the home AND have been to her office.

Yes, how did the person who found her get in?

Convenient to leave DNA all over for a reason?

Don't think anyone got in the house until LE arrived. As first reported, her office called authorities due to her not arriving for her 1st appt---something odd for her to not show up and not call.

I found the interview with the nurse working with her a bit confusing---JMO but I doubt she was in the house before LE.

I asked this question earlier (about a possible coworker going to check - did they have a key?) and like you, also wondered how could you find a body of a friend/colleague and then not stay around? It's all so weird in my opinion ... so many things don't add up.

Especially finding your friend brutally murdered and then go back to work? How could you collect yourself? I am sure patients would understand the staff taking the day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to doubt the timeline and even some witness reports. I simply cannot consolidate the reason with the risk why someone inside Dr Sievers' house would be arguing in a loud voice and then being able to escape without being seen. Or was he??
That individual ( if single person) would be covered with blood splatters, unless he/she changed cloths inside the house and took the splattered clothes with him/her. The shrill being heard by the witness may not have been of human origin or may not have had anything to do with the events at the Sievers' house.
Also, I doubt the account of the "arguing/hollering" as of coming from the Sievers house. It makes no sense. If she was killed just prior to that or just shortly after, one would not be hollering and risking to be heard. The shrill, if coming form the house, would have been the first warning some neighbor might have actually heard it.

If anything, the shrill could have come from one of the dogs. I really think Dr Sievers was killed long before that. The TOD will clarify. After that, someone may have helped "cleaning" up the crime scene by planting evidence and/or disguising the way of death. That would have required time and a relative save way of operating in and out the house. That means it was dark outside.

If LE found matching prints on both fence gates for example- right and left of the house- and inside the house, and then different prints on the pried open door and on the hammer for example - or vica versa- and none inside the house, that could mean somebody had assisted after the fact and planted wrong clues.

Also, don't forget the cadets went all the way up to the new dog park, which is located on the North side of East Terry:

sievers aerial dog park.jpg

Why did they search there? Did anyone leave a trail/ evidence behind? Were the Sievers' dogs taken to that park regularly? Are the dogs even alive at this time?

We will probably all be shocked and surprised once we learn what really happened. I am very sorry for the Sievers family and cannot imagine what they are going through. If family-members are reading this, we are just discussing all possibilities without any subjectivity. We all want to know the truth and find who killed Dr Teresa Sievers.

-No it's not

I also think she was laying some reasonable doubt that someone close to the doctor committed her murder by saying that the doctor cared more about helping her patients than being liked by them (implying that she was disliked by some--motive for murder?). LS is still PR-ing the practice in the midst of tragedy, particularly the energy healing that she, herself, brings. Maybe she is just "out to lunch" and can't recognize how inappropriate that is, or she shameless in her opportunistic behavior to promote her own energy healing under the guise of spreading a dead woman's message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to doubt the timeline and even some witness reports. I simply cannot consolidate the reason with the risk why someone inside Dr Sievers' house would be arguing in a loud voice and then being able to escape without being seen. Or was he??
That individual ( if single person) would be covered with blood splatters, unless he/she changed cloths inside the house and took the splattered clothes with him/her. The shrill being heard by the witness may not have been of human origin or may not have had anything to do with the events at the Sievers' house.
Also, I doubt the account of the "arguing/hollering" as of coming from the Sievers house. It makes no sense. If she was killed just prior to that or just shortly after, one would not be hollering and risking to be heard. The shrill, if coming form the house, would have been the first warning some neighbor might have actually heard it.

If anything, the shrill could have come from one of the dogs. I really think Dr Sievers was killed long before that. The TOD will clarify. After that, someone may have helped "cleaning" up the crime scene by planting evidence and/or disguising the way of death. That would have required time and a relative save way of operating in and out the house. That means it was dark outside.

If LE found matching prints on both fence gates for example- right and left of the house- and inside the house, and then different prints on the pried open door and on the hammer for example - or vica versa- and none inside the house, that could mean somebody had assisted after the fact and planted wrong clues.

Also, don't forget the cadets went all the way up to the new dog park, which is located on the North side of East Terry:

View attachment 78051

Why did they search there? Did anyone leave a trail/ evidence behind? Were the Sievers' dogs taken to that park regularly? Are the dogs even alive at this time?

We will probably all be shocked and surprised once we learn what really happened. I am very sorry for the Sievers family and cannot imagine what they are going through. If family-members are reading this, we are just discussing all possibilities without any subjectivity. We all want to know the truth and find who killed Dr Teresa Sievers.

-No it's not

I share in those timeline doubts as well, because of the approaching daylight and because we've based the timeline on those two witnesses and it's been known in the past that witnesses are not always reliable - if they were so certain they heard those noises, why did they not call LE?

I still have a hard time imagining a horrific crime like that taking place so close to dawn, even though I know a few posters have said it's not unusual for crimes to happen in the early morning hours.

So many questions, so few answers, and every day must be agony for the doctor's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95