FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go with a "love interest" and I don't know on who's part. I believe the why is,if its true, the hammer is up close and personal.

I think along these lines too. Based on the sheriff coming out immediately and stating it was not random, I tend to think it has to be someone in her very inner circle. If it were business related, unless someone stated their intentions in electronic form, I am not sure how the sheriff would have come to such a quick conclusion. If you were a business relationship invading someone's personal home space, I do not see how you would show up with no weapons. You just would not have that kind of comfort level unless you were a business contact who also was in her inner circle.

Maybe you're all right, it could have been an unrequited thus disgruntled patient love interest

I asked this question before and I believe I got no answer.

There were cameras and there was not one on a door.

Does the security company advise where cameras should go? Are four a lot more expensive than three?

I do not know the answer to this but if we know the name of the security co. I bet it might be on their web page... I will have to go look for the name...

eta...the info about how much cameras etc. cost and the set up might be in their page , not whether there was a cam on the door..lol

I do not know the answer to this but if we know the name of the security co. I bet it might be on their web page... I will have to go look for the name...

eta...the info about how much cameras etc. cost and the set up might be in their page , not whether there was a cam on the door..lol

Statewide Security Co.
http://statewidesecurityfla.com/

My theory is someone came into the house with TS and was hiding in the van and thus got into the garage.They hid in the van so neighbors wouldn't see.
Then,things turned bad ie..some kind of rejection,maybe they wanted more of a commitment. Afterward, the perp looks around,sees there is no camera by the door and jimmies his way OUT of the house---JMO

I think there is more money than people realize and I have no doubt there is a huge life insurance policy. jmo

Also, why LE say this case is so complex. It they have to investigate all the corp its gonna take some time.

did you notice that one of the corp. is in the daughters names? arent they like 10 years old? huh..

I think we would need to get some sort of corporate tax lawyer on here. I do know there are advantages to having numerous corporations. Basically a corporation within a corporation.

did you notice that one of the corp. is in the daughters names? arent they like 10 years old? huh..

I saw that but judging by the name I took it to be some type of charitable organization, perhaps a lesson in charity and entreprenuership

My theory is someone came into the house with TS and was hiding in the van and thus got into the garage.They hid in the van so neighbors wouldn't see.
Then,things turned bad ie..some kind of rejection,maybe they wanted more of a commitment. Afterward, the perp looks around,sees there is no camera by the door
and jimmies his way OUT of the house---JMO

Sounds like a good theory, except there was no sign of sexual assault.

Another random theory.

Kill a few alternative medicine practitioners to hide the main target in amongst them. That opens up a lot more motives, though.

I saw that but judging by the name I took it to be some type of charitable organization, perhaps a lesson in charity and entreprenuership

Yes there was talk in some articles about the daughters having some sort of charitable organization.

Well, shes the breadwinner and he is the office manager doesn't add up with him having all these corp in his name. He has something going on with these too. jmo

One of them was just formed 4 months ago, the Pathways2 Health...but Dr.S has already been removed from all of them. I dont know if its because she was murdered but I didnt think burocracy kept up so quick. moo

I saw that. Weird. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members