FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good theory, except there was no sign of sexual assault.

True but the relationship could have been going on longer and that night she was killed before any sex assault took place. She was trying to end the relationship.

I saw that but judging by the name I took it to be some type of charitable organization, perhaps a lesson in charity and entreprenuership

Im pretty sure it was an LLC. there was only one non-profit and it wasnt the daughters one... I would think all of this is for tax purposes anyway...moo

Another random theory.

Kill a few alternative medicine practitioners to hide the main target in amongst them. That opens up a lot more motives, though.

This theory(that the murder is related to other murders of alternative doctors) , remains in my top 3 theories list. Even if it is a little hard to believe by some.

I think there is more money than people realize and I have no doubt there is a huge life insurance policy. jmo

Also, why LE say this case is so complex. It they have to investigate all the corp its gonna take some time.

That just makes me more curious as to the fundraiser. :/

One of them was just formed 4 months ago, the Pathways2 Health...but Dr.S has already been removed from all of them. I dont know if its because she was murdered but I didnt think burocracy kept up so quick. moo

I noted all the corporations many pages back, she hasn't been removed from all. Oddly, the only one she is inactive in is the main one, her practice Restorative Health, and that occurred presumably before her death because she was already listed as inactive right after

I think all of these corporations are just places to park money and utilize tax loops... in one of the videos posted earlier she says that her brother makes 5 times what she makes and he is a money manager..so I bet she had plenty of strategy..lol

I noted all the corporations many pages back, she hasn't been removed from all. Oddly, the only one she is inactive in is the main one, her practice Restorative Health, and that occurred presumably before her death because she was already listed as inactive right after

oh yes, I see now - your right she is still active on some. I dont know what a "Domestic Non Profit" is? does that just mean in Florida domestic?

The "twists and turns" comment to me doesn't seem to suggest just a lot of sloppy evidence but that they have far more knowledge about who killed Dr. S than they are sharing. Maybe both were having affairs?

With the same person.

I think we would need to get some sort of corporate tax lawyer on here. I do know there are advantages to having numerous corporations. Basically a corporation within a corporation.

Yea, I think there was someone involved here with alot of business savvy... wondering who?

My theory is someone came into the house with TS and was hiding in the van and thus got into the garage.They hid in the van so neighbors wouldn't see.
Then,things turned bad ie..some kind of rejection,maybe they wanted more of a commitment. Afterward, the perp looks around,sees there is no camera by the door and jimmies his way OUT of the house---JMO

I just realized this theory probably is wrong because it is too simple. There aren't enough "twists and turns" and certainly not a "book or movie" deal worthy. I'm new to this but I'm trying to learn.

I just realized this theory probably is wrong because it is too simple. There aren't enough "twists and turns" and certainly not a "book or movie" deal worthy. I'm new to this but I'm trying to learn.

simple is usually the best answer...I dont put much stock in the hype from that Sheriff :) He is just talking big or trying to sound like he knows more than he really does. moo maybe trying to intimidate the perp.

I know a lots of people there live in gated communities, lots do not. When my daughter called me about Dr Sievers we both wondered (for several reasons) why they weren't in a gated community due to her occupation. Regardless of how nice this established neighborhood is, with no history of any safety problems, she came in contact daily with lots of different people at her workplace plus other organizations outside that like teen moms, etc.

Gated area or not, if someone is going to do such a thing then they'll do it somehow, someway. Dr Sievers, home alone as she was, would MAYBE? have been less vulnerable behind a gate UNLESS a perp would have access. Where we visit in Estero, residents have background checks before they can live there then visitors have to have dated passes scanned upon entering---I understand this to be typical but I'm not sure how this may vary in different communities.

Here in Ky my dermatologist (female) was murdered in 2011, in her van while leaving her office outside parking lot, on a September evening at 7pm (still daylight). A man her family had befriended & helped had become infatuated with her, made harassing calls to her & her husband over some time period. They had lots of contact with local LE, also restraining orders. The man left the state for a while, still would call her leaving messages professing his love for her, etc. Then one day he just showed up, waited for her to leave an empty parking lot, walked up to her van & shot her several times. No one saw him, no security cams anywhere AND in this parking lot there were 3 large office buildings, 1 being hers---but at the time nobody was around. They did catch him because of circumstances involved but it was twisted. IF he had not any established history with her as he did, plus no one saw this happen... he possibly could have gotten away with it with pure luck. Be aware of your surroundings, always!

No way this was done by a disgruntled patient, Imo. Maybe an attempt to make it look that way. But someone knew her schedule, that she would be alone, etc...also an odd time of day for such a crime for any sort of home invasion, etc...this was personal and maybe made to look like something else. Jmo

here is the "Our Mothers House" where she is listed as the Director...I thought she just volunteerd there. hmmmm

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flor...rs-home-of-southwest-florida-inc-5016202.aspx
I thought she stepped down in May?
http://ourmothershome.com/website/2012/11/omh-board-president-nominated-for-apex-award/
http://ourmothershome.com/website/about-omh/executive-director-karen-watson/
Executive Director: Karen Watson, MSW grew up in Fort Myers, FL and has two adult daughters and*two grandchildren.*
http://ourmothershome.com/website/about-omh/board-of-directors/
Board President:*Debra Newell
http://ourmothershome.com/website/about-omh/articles/Articles about Our Mothers House.

Board Member
Teresa Sievers, M.D.
Former Board President 2011-2014
http://ourmothershome.com/website/about-omh/board-of-directors/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors