FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the unsub developed an intricate plot, we can assume plenty of planning and premeditation went carrying out this crime. ..

Dr S's stepbrother passed away on Sunday June 21st, one week prior to her deadly attack. His funeral was on Thursday, June 25th. After his passing it may have taken until Monday or Tuesday to schedule the funeral.
So we are really looking at a very short time frame from his passing to when Dr S and her family were informed and attended the funeral.

And then there are only three days left until she returned to Florida by herself. For someone to plan the attack in advance and to gather sufficient information in order to commit the crime, there was really not much time left and yet there was much detailed information needed.

Very short period of planning the attack to be such an intricate plot. If this event was indeed planned well in advance, someone rehearsed it over and over in their minds and just waited for the right opportunity. Someone who has been verbally "hammered" over and over again might have just waited for the moment to hammer back - literally.

All my opinion of course.

-Nin

NIN.... Your post above, Plot​, my thoughts as well.

It sounds like her first hubby still had feelings for her in that interview. He said they was suppose to connect in june but kept missing each other. Plus they spoke once a month for years. I wonder if he helped invest money in her practice.

I am still stuck on the thought that TS discovered that one of her colleagues was involved in providing illegal steroids or growth hormones and that was the "truth" she discovered.

http://health.wusf.usf.edu/post/loopholes-allow-anti-aging-clinics-sell-steroids#stream/0

Loopholes Allow 'Anti-Aging' Clinics to Sell Steroids
By CAROL GENTRY • FEB 11, 2013

"Florida has become one of the nation's top sources for illegal sales of steroids and unsafe sales of growth hormones because of a couple of loopholes in state laws, as Scott Hiaasen of The Miami Herald reports."

I wonder if that loophole has been closed.

The plan was probably in place. Someone just needed the opportunity. Her step brothers death gave them that opportunity. A family goes away together, they usually return together. This had to be someone close enough to the family to know she returned alone. jmo

Please stop sleuthing Dr. Sievers family. They are totally off limits and against TOS.
Thank you.

it's happening everyone. Wink news & all media on jarvis...

WINK News asked my family member if they had seen the Sheriff at the Sievers' home. Said they were tipped that an arrest has been made. That's all I know for now, but the street is LOADED with media. Will keep you posted if I hear anything more until the news airs..

WINK News asked my family member if they had seen the Sheriff at the Sievers' home. Said they were tipped that an arrest has been made. That's all I know for now, but the street is LOADED with media. Will keep you posted if I hear anything more until the news airs..
Keep us posted! Are they suggesting someone was arrested from within the home? Or are they all there hoping to get a statement from her husband?

Keep us posted! Are they suggesting someone was arrested from within the home? Or are they all there hoping to get a statement from her husband?

I have no idea and I don't think they do either. Think they were there hoping to catch the story unfolding and have now moved.

Folks, please don't post local rumors, lets wait until there is an official report.

I did run into a Lee County LE officer at Publix a day ago and she reassured me we all would have answers soon.

Praying hard we get some answers tonight!

Hang on folks. I know it's hard but just hold on.

It's especially important that we make sure what's posted is confirmed and factual.

I am listening to lee fire and ems I will post downstairs if I hear anything related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky