FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone couldn't afford the transgender hormone pills and they started feeling different. So they became irate because she couldn't supply them the transformation hormonial meds for free. Idk. Just thinking out loud.

Quite possible. Here is a website, where one of Dr S's patients expresses her gratitude for starting her on hormone therapy:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=94713.0

-Nin

I know this video was posted in Thread #1. I just watched the entire 44 minutes and thoroughly enjoyed the talk hosted by Dr Sievers explaining integrative medicine.

There is some insight starting at 14:51. Particularly focus on the words and facial expressions starting at 15:17.

14:51 “Why is that you eat that chocolate bar or that extra dessert when you know that you shouldn’t? Is it because you’re lonely or you need love? Why do you have headaches or bad digestive issues despite doing everything that you know needs to be done? Is it because you’re carrying too much stress? Why do you need a daily glass of wine to cope with the day’s stressors? And more importantly, and even harder, why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?”

This is the way I hear it: She says five questions where she is referencing others by stating ‘you’. But then the last question she is referencing herself and others by stating ‘we’......"why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?"

[video=youtube;oUJhTI4ADjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
Published on Feb 9, 2015
Presented Oct. 23 2014

. . . She says five questions where she is referencing others by stating ‘you’. But then the last question she is referencing herself and others by stating ‘we’......"why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?"

Good catch. I'd noted what she said about relationships before, but missed the inflection from "you" to "we."

What are the chances of getting a press conference from Mr. Sievers? I'm sure he would want to thank us for our prayers and continued support, and maybe tell us if the investigation is progressing, as it should. But, I'm not sure if I could step outside the house without resentment towards a neighborhood watch that failed me and my family, on such a grand scale. I would still be devastated and debilitated, beyond speech and comprehension. Is there a protocol for such a tragedy? Can Annie Lisa say anything to assuage our anxiety? I'm sure she is totally destroyed, as well.

Bonita will never be the same. We wait, in silent grief, for Justice. May she show up with a vengeance that brings satisfaction to all of us who hunger for it.

Media has been very active on Jarvis today. Going door to door with cameras trying to get interviews. Also had the big truck for NBC/ABC out front. When asked what's up, they said they were just trying to do follow up on the story. LE refused to speak regarding any updated info. Just an FYI with basically -0- new info.

Media has been very active on Jarvis today. Going door to door with cameras trying to get interviews. Also had the big truck for NBC/ABC out front. When asked what's up, they said they were just trying to do follow up on the story. LE refused to speak regarding any updated info. Just an FYI with basically -0- new info.

Thanks for the info. When I took my dogs out after work just now I saw the news van with the big camera on the pole extended all the way up. This always makes me uneasy because those cameras can easily see into my yard and home. Hopefully they are looking for helpful information and not just disturbing the family.

Thanks for the info. When I took my dogs out after work just now I saw the news van with the big camera on the pole extended all the way up. This always makes me uneasy because those cameras can easily see into my yard and home. Hopefully they are looking for helpful information and not just disturbing the family.

Gives a false sense of anxiety that something is finally going to be released and then...nothing. At least they didn't come to your door!!

So both had trucks? What are the odds that both networks would chose the exact time to do a followup? Maybe somethings up?

So both had trucks? What are the odds that both networks would chose the exact time to do a followup? Maybe somethings up?

The van that is there now doesn't have a logo of a network as far as I could see. I have seen the wink, fox and NBC trucks there and they all are branded. Not sure who this one belongs to.

The van that is there now doesn't have a logo of a network as far as I could see. I have seen the wink, fox and NBC trucks there and they all are branded. Not sure who this one belongs to.

NBC-2 did a short piece on it and is stating they will do a 6:00 update with neighbor interviews as well as the ex husband of TS??

PapillonLove, the big truck was an NBC freelancer. Local news was going door to door trying to get interviews from neighbors. My understanding anyway.

NBC-2 did a short piece on it and is stating they will do a 6:00 update with neighbor interviews as well as the ex husband of TS??

PapillonLove, the big truck was an NBC freelancer. Local news was going door to door trying to get interviews from neighbors. My understanding anyway.
Thanks!!

Interesting that the ex will talk to the press but current has stayed totally mute. jmo

The murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers: 8 weeks later
Aug 24, 2015 6:50 PM

For five days, the focus of Major Crimes investigators was on a home in Bonita Springs where Sievers was found dead. Neighbors told us it was a gruesome scene involving a hammer.

They say time heals all wounds. But in the case of the murdered Bonita Springs doctor, time only brings more questions.

"I mean of all the people in the world, you'd never guess someone like her...ever," Deb Potok, a former patient of Dr. Sievers said.

~~~

Neighbors tell us Siever's husband, Mark, has not moved back into the home. But he still checks on it at least once a day.

Neighbors say the last time they saw deputies here was a month ago, when they appeared to be collecting hair from their family dogs.

The murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers: 8 weeks later
Aug 24, 2015 6:50 PM

For five days, the focus of Major Crimes investigators was on a home in Bonita Springs where Sievers was found dead. Neighbors told us it was a gruesome scene involving a hammer.

They say time heals all wounds. But in the case of the murdered Bonita Springs doctor, time only brings more questions.

"I mean of all the people in the world, you'd never guess someone like her...ever," Deb Potok, a former patient of Dr. Sievers said.

~~~

Neighbors tell us Siever's husband, Mark, has not moved back into the home. But he still checks on it at least once a day.

Neighbors say the last time they saw deputies here was a month ago, when they appeared to be collecting hair from their family dogs.

BBM

Well, that puts one rumor to rest.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29868828/the-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers-8-weeks-later#.VduqmflViko

In the meantime, I am very concerned for Dr. Sievers' patients. As a former patient of my sister, I understand her patients' confusion. I would recommend patients looking for a new medical practice need to keep in mind Dr. Sievers' credentials: She was the only MD in Florida (if not the country) board-certified in internal medicine, integrative holistic medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medicine.

She also had a Master of Science Degree in metabolic & nutritional medicine through the University of South Florida, and was certified in trans-cutaneous acupuncture. She brought all of that together under the mind/body spirit connection."

Her sister speaks cryptic. lol Is she concerned because she thinks the current practice isnt qualified enough? I thought MS brought in another DR. This statement and the assistant jumping ship leaves me with alot of questions. jmo

bbm

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29868828/the-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers-8-weeks-later#.VduqmflViko

In the meantime, I am very concerned for Dr. Sievers' patients. As a former patient of my sister, I understand her patients' confusion. I would recommend patients looking for a new medical practice need to keep in mind Dr. Sievers' credentials: She was the only MD in Florida (if not the country) board-certified in internal medicine, integrative holistic medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medicine.

She also had a Master of Science Degree in metabolic & nutritional medicine through the University of South Florida, and was certified in trans-cutaneous acupuncture. She brought all of that together under the mind/body spirit connection."

Her sister speaks cryptic. lol Is she concerned because she thinks the current practice isnt qualified enough? I thought MS brought in another DR. This statement and the assistant jumping ship leaves me with alot of questions. jmo

bbm

Maybe her sister was suggesting patients wait until the practice brings in another physician since Dr. S. had such unique credentials. Or, she may be (cryptically) steering patients away from other nearby physicians who are holistically oriented.

One of the articles from today mentioned that the new doctor consults with existing patients only. Doesn't seem like anyone has come on board full time.

. . . Is she concerned because she thinks the current practice isnt qualified enough? I thought MS brought in another DR. This statement and the assistant jumping ship leaves me with alot of questions. . . .

Tottenham's comments reminded me of the early TV interview in which she appeared jointly with someone from Sievers's practice; Tottenham at one point looked much annoyed when the other woman was speaking (the video appears no longer to be online). I wonder if that is Tottenham's concern now. On the other hand, Tottenham in interviews always appeared to speak warmly of Mark Sievers, who in one of today's updates was said still searching for the right doctor to take over the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama