FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mckazpm.... Wo, just WHAT would news media be "relaying what they know to neighbors, just not reporting yet" ​??????!!!!!!

Media was out front (Jarvis) again at 5:30 this morning. Interviewed some neighbors and stated it will be on the news as soon as they get all of the facts straight. They are relaying what they know to neighbors, just not reporting yet. I would think there will be a news conference today, as well as the entire story.

They are getting sound bytes ahead of time for a story they know they're going to run in the future? That implies that media and some posters here knows what's going to happen... ???

mckazpm.... Wo, just WHAT would news media be "relaying what they know to neighbors, just not reporting yet" ​??????!!!!!!

Whoa...

mckazpm just posted very informative, hopeful information without disclosing anything not yet confirmed. Please do not ask her to disclose anymore re. what the press is saying to neighbors. That is exactly where it crosses the line and mods will have to remove the post.

Not knocking the press, but they really are not acting responsibly by disclosing their tips to neighbors. I guarantee you LE would not want them doing that.

Just be appreciative that mckzpam was able to give us some hope. In the meantime, sit tight because I am very hopeful we will be getting some updates today.

Media was out front (Jarvis) again at 5:30 this morning. Interviewed some neighbors and stated it will be on the news as soon as they get all of the facts straight. They are relaying what they know to neighbors, just not reporting yet. I would think there will be a news conference today, as well as the entire story.

I have talked to one of the reporters last night as well. Some of the information they have is delicate and will hopefully NOT be posted here unless there is a news conference (LCSO).

Remember, anyone can access WS and read what's been posted. *We*do not want to spoil new developments or interfere with the investigation.

-Nin

Whoa...

mckazpm just posted very informative, hopeful information without disclosing anything not yet confirmed. Please do not ask her to disclose anymore re. what the press is saying to neighbors. That is exactly where it crosses the line and mods will have to remove the post.

Not knocking the press, but they really are not acting responsibly by disclosing their tips to neighbors. I guarantee you LE would not want them doing that.

Just be appreciative that mckzpam was able to give us some hope. In the meantime, sit tight because I am very hopeful we will be getting some updates today.

You beat me to it, exactly my thoughts. Thanks!

-Nin

I have talked to one of the reporters last night as well. Some of the information they have is delicate and will hopefully NOT be posted here unless there is a news conference (LCSO).

Remember, anyone can access WS and read what's been posted. *We* do not want to spoil new developments or interfere with the investigation.

-Nin

EXACTLY! Perfectly stated. Thank you, NIN!

We are just going to have to sit tight. Thanks to the locals for keeping us informed. I do believe all hell is going to break loose today.

My thanks also for keeping us in the loop to at least know things are happening. I was beginning to think the info last night was erroneous and I'm so glad it wasn't.

My personal thanks to all of you in SW Florida who keep us updated - we would really be in the dark without you! I hope your weather calms down soon - I was amazed by the amount of rainfall you had yesterday. We don't get that much in the desert :)

Perhaps LE has ID’d the suspect(s) with DNA evidence, but LE hasn’t found the suspect(s) to arrest.
LE press conference might be to request public assistance in locating named perp(s).
I’ll be watching WINK NEWS live at noon! http://www.winknews.com/

Can you post links for WINK to watch

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Arachne 1.... "The Sky is Crying", a Stevie Ray Vaughan song. He died August 27, 1990---25 years ago today. "Texas Flood", another of his songs---appropriate for Florida weather right now ALTHOUGH we don't want floods in Fl!

Yes, "The skies are crying here for Teresa Sievers".

I too worry how the news media may handle information they happen to get ahead of officially released statements. We here want nothing to deter LE in any way prior to arrests made, etc. The general public doesn't need to be "in the know" until LE has accomplished what they need to.

I also Thank all here who have kept us informed appropriately.

If not for WEBSLEUTHS, we would all be in the dark. Thanks to the moderators, for guiding us. Thanks to the many brilliant minds that helped us to think, in so many angles. And thanks to the pros that know how to navigate the many seas and rivers of information out there. You guys have helped to calm our anxiety, fed our hunger for knowledge, and brought us a little closer to Justice. It's refreshing to know that there are still people out there, who really care. Thank You!

If not for WEBSLEUTHS, we would all be in the dark. Thanks to the moderators, for guiding us. Thanks to the many brilliant minds that helped us to think, in so many angles. And thanks to the pros that know how to navigate the many seas and rivers of information out there. You guys have helped to calm our anxiety, fed our hunger for knowledge, and brought us a little closer to Justice. It's refreshing to know that there are still people out there, who really care. Thank You!

Yes. Even with the possibility that arrests are being made, I'm sure the intricate details will amaze all of us that have tried to figure this terrible murder out. My thoughts today have been of the immediate family. For every time that we check in to see if there is an update, also try to think of the family and children. My heart is breaking for them.

YOU GUYS! I just caught up on all of the reading. You're the best group of sleuths I ever met. I follow this thread daily-weekly even if I don't post daily on here. Waiting with the rest of you, hoping the answers come today for TS and her loved ones.

Arachne 1.... "The Sky is Crying", a Stevie Ray Vaughan song. He died August 27, 1990---25 years ago today. "Texas Flood", another of his songs---appropriate for Florida weather right now ALTHOUGH we don't want floods in Fl!

Yes, "The skies are crying here for Teresa Sievers".

Stevie Ray Vaughan was a genius, and a great talent. God bless him, for blessing us with his music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama