FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Curtis Wright contracted the "hit" with JR. What kind of people are these? So sad...

Facebook connection
Curtis Wright, who goes by Wayne Wright on Facebook, is listed on the social network as a family member of Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark. According to Teresa Sievers' sister, Wright is Mark Sievers' childhood best friend.
Wright and Rodgers are both friends on Facebook.
At the time of the murder, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott told us this was not a random act.

They look so much alike..MS and WW Interesting that they are listed as family yet TS' sister said they were childhood friends.. maybe they DO SHARE some DNA? Wouldmt THAT be a strange twist! JMO

Just logging on can somebody do a side-by-side screenshot ?

So Sheriff Scott said "Who knows we may be back at 11:00 tonight to update you"! Could go down tonight!!

Facebook connection
Curtis Wright, who goes by Wayne Wright on Facebook, is listed on the social network as a family member of Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark. According to Teresa Sievers' sister, Wright is Mark Sievers' childhood best friend.
At the time of the murder, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott told us this was not a random act.

They look so much alike..MS and WW Interesting that they are listed as family yet TS' sister said they were childhood friends.. maybe they DO SHARE some DNA? Wouldmt THAT be a strange twist! JMO

MS FB:

11049466_983244758366993_3894820953205851720_n.jpg

Wayne Wright
Brother

I don't think they are actual brothers I'd go with what TS sister said, that they're childhood friends. Anyone can put someone as family on FB a and many do put friends who are "like" brothers/sisters to them as such on FB

Btw, Sheriff Scott is extremely mad at the media. He will address them aggressively at a later date. However, I have read numerous articles that he has several ongoing situations with all kinds of problems or withholding information per se with them. Who knows but I cannot help but wonder is talking about us discussing the case? I hope not. But then again, I don't live in Florida.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by wondering25
Facebook connection

MS FB:

11049466_983244758366993_3894820953205851720_n.jpg

Wayne Wright
Brother

So similar DNA to MS must have been found at the crime scene. which led them to WW JMO

They may not have even known for sure they are brothers.. in any case they look strikingly similar. jmo

I don't think they are actual brothers I'd go with what TS sister said, that they're childhood friends. Anyone can put someone as family on FB a and many do put friends who are "like" brothers/sisters to them as such on FB

They could be half-brother or step-brother.
TS obit has two names for mothers-in-law: "She is also survived by her mothers-in-law, Bonnie Sievers and Melanie Dee Porter."
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899

MS and Wayne Wright brothers? Now it's making sense....I hope the girls are in safe keeping tonight. Saying some prayers for them.

When people were talking about a hit man on here all along, I knew there was no way that could be.

So kudos to all of the people who thought it was a hitman.

Of course, it was at least two hit men

When people were talking about a hit man on here all along, I knew there was no way that could be.

So kudos to all of the people who thought it was a hitman.

Of course, it was at least two hit men

It made sense because of timing when alone and access to the home aka alarm disarmed. The only thing that caught me is I wouldn't think a hit would use a hammer. Clearly wrong on that part

AGREE with the Sheriff. It's a competition as to who breaks what story or aspect of a story first. This case has gotten very heated with lots involved--a big sh**storm as of today. I understand MSM outlets and/or reporters themselves wanting to be 'the first' BUT just like the general public... things need to be held close so LE can complete all necessary before a perp or perps are apprehended. I'm sure stuff gets leaked to MSM from someone within LE---that shouldn't be happening but it does. I hope they can complete all needed to bring justice for this family.

MS and Wayne Wright are not brothers.

IF said (hearsay) hammer was used..... well if you want a quick, clean 'hit' then you hire a pro, NOT little Jimmy from Mo!

It made sense because of timing when alone and access to the home aka alarm disarmed. The only thing that caught me is I wouldn't think a hit would use a hammer. Clearly wrong on that part

I can see why you wouldn't have thought that. Maybe he paid extra for brutality. Makes me ill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I never associated a hitman with a hammer ... I am surprised by that, but not at all surprised at the possible "connections" if you know what I mean. I agree, kudos to those of you who guessed there was a hitman involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member