FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Thanks. So it seems the Sheriff has evidence that they both are vicious killers. This makes me think they were both inside of the home. Do you think she would have opened the door for Wright?

IMO

I think she would have opened the door to Wright. He was her employee and her husband's long-time friend. MOO

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/28/missouri-man-charged-in-bonita-springs-doctors-killing/

That neighbor says they are extremely happy to hear that there will be justice for Sievers.
Her sister, Annie Lisa, says that’s all the family can hope for as well. Reacting to the news of Jimmy Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wrights’ arrests, Lisa said that, “we all miss Teresa every day.”

I have always found the sister's comments odd. I cant put my finger on it..just more like an observer. JMO

Second degree murder is confusing me...does this mean no additional felony took place? How does this work?

This is MOO only! Going back to MS and NOT putting up with WW to do anything with drugs. Maybe he wanted to help his friend clean up his act and he was hired at first with TS approval thinking on the Same page that WW wanted to clean up his life (because he is telling them I want to get married and start my life a new) than TS finds out that WW is either making meth at the office and the illicit activities on the computers is about how he is continuing his drugs activities and she was about to turn him in so he hires JR to kill her so he won't go back to prison and ruin his new life with his wife.. I think MS maybe did not know exactly what WWE was doing until it was to late and he was blackmailed because he was having an affair. If I over stepped my boundaries mods please feel free to delete this post. This is strictly my own personal thoughts. And I agree the kids and MS are hiding for their safety.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/28/missouri-man-charged-in-bonita-springs-doctors-killing/

That neighbor says they are extremely happy to hear that there will be justice for Sievers.
Her sister, Annie Lisa, says that’s all the family can hope for as well. Reacting to the news of Jimmy Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wrights’ arrests, Lisa said that, “we all miss Teresa every day.”

I have always found the sister's comments odd. I cant put my finger on it..just more like an observer. JMO

This is where you can hear more of what her sister actually said ....

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

Second degree murder is confusing me...does this mean no additional felony took place? How does this work?

When LE wants to put someone in jail,they charge him with whatever just to hold them there. Then they can review the facts of the case and at arraignment they FORMALLY charge them with the count that will be going to court. A prelimenary charge like 2nd degree now,means nothing,as they can add,subtract or do whatever they need to at a later date. This just binds them over for now.

She probably would, especially if she had, for instance, been told he was going drop something off. But that might not be necessary if someone was able to disarm the alarm. And, for all we know, they were given an extra set of keys to enter. Would Wayne have made himself look like Mark so that if someone saw him entering before (or after) TS arrived home, it would rouse suspicion amongst any neighbors?

For all we know, Mark may have had a nasty falling out with CWW and that caused CWW to go over the edge and set up the hit. I've been in the position to have to cut ties with addicts who have fallen into criminal activity and its been nasty.

I didn't know Teresa real well but I liked her a lot, I particularly liked her spunk and humor as well as the depth of her spirituality.which we talked about in great depth. The relief is gigantic over these arrests and I can't imagine how relieved her close friends and family must feel. By the way, there was a news report yesterday, sorry I don't remember where it was, that the kids are OK.
Bingo!

Sister is probably restraining herself so that she doesn't make any comment she might later regret. This is likely a serious psychological struggle to not just blurt out exactly what she thinks.

I had dental surgery yesterday and I have read this thread in a bit of a fog...

Did I read that the girlfriend of the accused came forward and told LE that the accused confessed to her?

But if MS and CWW had a nasty falling out,how would CWW know TS was coming home alone?
He had or has access to her schedule unless they changed the password he has access to the computer remotely . . MOO

I have remote access to several computers and as long as the person s files are not locked with a password I can't get into any part of their computer even their email if they are loggedin automatically.

I still have so many unanswered questions.

Another thing I wonder about is why did she have to come back to see a patient?

That really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. When doctors are away they always have another capable doctor to fill in for them.

So was this also part of the setup and the 'patient' never existed? Was it just a way to get her back to Florida alone?

I wonder who called her and told her she had to come back and its still puzzling why she didn't just let the doctor who was on call see the patient rather than the added expense of flying in leaving her family behind.

Who was she supposed to see? Since she is dead how do we even know there was such a patient although I have no doubt LE has verified this? If the patient was that serious wouldn't she tell them they needed to go to the emergency room right away?

I don't think I can ever remember a doctor of mine coming back off of vacation for one patient because they always have someone to fill in for them. IMO

It seems the family trip to CT was scheduled last minute, and was not a pre-planned ‘vacation’.

According to an online obituary, the step-brother of TS died Sunday June 21 and his funeral was in CT on Thursday June 25.

Appointments for patients during the week of June 29 would have been scheduled by her staff probably a month or two prior. We don’t know when she and family arrived in CT, but they likely arrived Wednesday in CT. She would have had to cancel 3 days of scheduled appointments because of the funeral. She probably didn’t want to cancel more appointments the following week, so she decided to leave CT on Sunday.

It seems logical to me that TS returned to Florida on Sunday in order to see patients Monday.

There are many posts up-thread and the prior thread about this.

Jumping off my post here, LE did state they were working around the clock, so who knows, we may hear something more yet.

My favorite is a perp walk at 5 o'clock on a Friday afternoon so that courts are closed and it makes the evening news :D

But if MS and CWW had a nasty falling out,how would CWW know TS was coming home alone?

I also wonder, if they did have a nasty falling out and TS was bludgeoned, wouldn't Wayne have been the first person MS would have suspected? I am sure LE would have uncovered some evidence of an affair on MS's part if he was having one, so I have hard time thinking he wouldn't have given that info to LE just out of fear his affair would be discovered. And I also don't think he would have allowed Wayne to go the funeral. I don't see someone innocent faking being on good terms with someone he knows could have had a hand in his lovely wife's death. IMO.

Exactly and Why would CWW be the one to fly immediately to MS as soon as the news broke and be by his side etc during services, which TS sister mentioned

He had or has access to her schedule unless they changed the password he has access to the computer remotely . . MOO

I have remote access to several computers and as long as the person s files are not locked with a password I can't get into any part of their computer even their email if they are loggedin automatically.

Gotcha--makes sense

Sister is probably restraining herself so that she doesn't make any comment she might later regret. This is likely a serious psychological struggle to not just blurt out exactly what she thinks.

it is her tone.. her affect...that I find unsettling. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member