FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its Friday and we all know that not much info gets reported over the weekend. If there isnt another arrest today we probably wont hear any more until Monday. jmo

Two suspects in the death of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers were photographed hanging out on at least two occasions in the weeks before she was killed.

Jimmy Rodgers, 25, and Curtis Wayne Wright, 47, appeared together in a photo posted to Facebook on May 30. Rodgers' girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, posted the photograph to her personal Facebook page, calling it a "pretty good night."

Shomaker also posted a set of photos on June 7 of herself with both Rodgers and Wright, although the two men did not appear in pictures together.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...sievers-hanging-out-in-weeks-before-her-death

I picked up a lot from this article. One that MS paid for the wedding reception of his old college friend? That is odd, right?

Right!! Something fishy is going on!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

MS didn't pay for CWW's recent wedding. The wedding he paid for occurred 13 yrs. ago. This has been verified a few times in this thread.

I still have so many unanswered questions.

Another thing I wonder about is why did she have to come back to see a patient?

That really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. When doctors are away they always have another capable doctor to fill in for them.

So was this also part of the setup and the 'patient' never existed? Was it just a way to get her back to Florida alone?

I wonder who called her and told her she had to come back and its still puzzling why she didn't just let the doctor who was on call see the patient rather than the added expense of flying in leaving her family behind.

Who was she supposed to see? Since she is dead how do we even know there was such a patient although I have no doubt LE has verified this? If the patient was that serious wouldn't she tell them they needed to go to the emergency room right away?

I don't think I can ever remember a doctor of mine coming back off of vacation for one patient because they always have someone to fill in for them.

So much of this doesn't make sense.

What if the office staff told police she did not have to come back to see a patient that day? Could she have made up that excuse for some personal reason of her own? Maybe she intended to meet with a lawyer that day or maybe she had planned to meet with someone else?

Just some things that are flying through my mind at 90 miles an hour.

I wish if they were going to arrest anyone else they would do it today. In all the hit man cases I have seen there really wasn't much concrete evidence tying the mastermind to the murder itself but what got the mastermind convicted every time was the testimony of the hit man or hit men, ie...Rabbi Neulander's case. I think I read that Rodgers has confessed but I may be mistaken about that. But if so, his statement to police is probably what got Wright arrested quickly so his statement sure would be enough probable cause to get an arrest on the mastermind behind the plot. Once probable cause has been met for an arrest is really when the ongoing investigation picks up and is ongoing after then and all the way up to trial time.

IMO

CWW does not look like MS even 5 years ago in that booking photo,

I wonder if CWW made himself look like MS for a reason.

Also, Florida is so convenient for access to places such as the Caribbean which have special banking options.

When that monster that killed Hannah Graham was found in Texas, I was sure LE knew where he had gone. Not so. It was only the eyes of a persistent citizen that busted him.

I worry that LE may not have eyes on people they should be watching

Well its Friday and we all know that not much info gets reported over the weekend. If there isnt another arrest today we probably wont hear any more until Monday. jmo

So this means we can actually get some sleep tonight?!!!

Admin Note:

Guys, I'm sorry but I had to remove some posts containing photos.

Remember:

1.) No photos depicting the minor children. (edited photos blurring out the kids faces will be permitted)

2.) Per copyright laws, links must be provided for each photograph.

1-Outrage if he is innocent of having a hand in it---His BF is implicated in the murder of his wife---so outrage
2-silence on his part right now speaks volumes-- JMO

I didn't expect him to say anything whether he is innocent or very guilty. I think he will remain mum until something happens one way or the other.

IMO

CWW does not look like MS even 5 years ago in that booking photo,

I wonder if CWW made himself look like MS for a reason.

Also, Florida is so convenient for access to places such as the Caribbean which have special banking options.

When that monster that killed Hannah Graham was found in Texas, I was sure LE knew where he had gone. Not so. It was only the eyes of a persistent citizen that busted him.

I worry that LE may not have eyes on people they should be watching

I am pretty sure LE are watching those that need to be watched in this case

I didn't expect him to say anything whether he is innocent or very guilty. I think he will remain mum until something happens one way or the other.

IMO

AS concerned mother said before, I can understand not saying anything to the media,but he should speak to the family and the sister says she hasn't heard from him since the arrests as per the wink news 12PM broadcast today.--JMO

CWW looks like a sweetheart on his FB.

So often I have seen comments from people on how someone cannot be evil because their FB pics look so sweet.

Here is another example.

Yes, and CWW seems to think he IS a sweetheart, according to his FB profile:

ABOUT WAYNE

• To know me is to love me or at least like me a whole lot.
    What more can I say???

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html posted ~ 1 hr ago. Aug 28

"ST. LOUIS • A man from Hillsboro and another from outstate Missouri have been charged with second-degree murder in the killing of a physician in Florida earlier this summer.
Curtis Wayne Wright, 47, of Hillsboro, and Jimmy Ray Rodgers, 25, a onetime resident of Paris, Mo., about 140 miles northwest of St. Louis, are held for now in jails in Missouri.
Lee County, Fla., Sheriff Mike Scott announced the arrests of Rodgers and Wright on Thursday in connection with the June 29 slaying of Dr. Teresa Sievers. Scott said, “Two vicious killers are in custody,” the Naples Daily News reported."

Sorry, just noticed that Naples paper carried story of yesterday's arrests.

So this means we can actually get some sleep tonight?!!!

Jumping off my post here, LE did state they were working around the clock, so who knows, we may hear something more yet.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html posted ~ 1 hr ago. Aug 28

"ST. LOUIS • A man from Hillsboro and another from outstate Missouri have been charged with second-degree murder in the killing of a physician in Florida earlier this summer.
Curtis Wayne Wright, 47, of Hillsboro, and Jimmy Ray Rodgers, 25, a onetime resident of Paris, Mo., about 140 miles northwest of St. Louis, are held for now in jails in Missouri.
Lee County, Fla., Sheriff Mike Scott announced the arrests of Rodgers and Wright on Thursday in connection with the June 29 slaying of Dr. Teresa Sievers. Scott said, “Two vicious killers are in custody,” the Naples Daily News reported."

The St Louis Post article appears to have a 'current' mugshot of Curtis Wayne Wright.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html
55e0a0b3dc319.image.jpg

Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright

I still have so many unanswered questions.

Another thing I wonder about is why did she have to come back to see a patient?

That really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. When doctors are away they always have another capable doctor to fill in for them.

So was this also part of the setup and the 'patient' never existed? Was it just a way to get her back to Florida alone? . . .

If any source said there was only one patient, I haven't seen it. My impression is that there was a full slate of patients. Early on, many people said Sievers had returned to Florida "early," meaning before the rest of the family. But I believe her plan all along was to return Sunday in order to see patients Monday. Indeed, a last minute decision to return would have made a hit hard to arrange.

BBM

Thanks. So it seems the Sheriff has evidence that they both are vicious killers. This makes me think they were both inside of the home. Do you think she would have opened the door for Wright?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member