FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the poor sister had a clue. I always suspected that people close to Teresa (co-worker and husband, for example) led the sister to believe there were people who want to shut her up. (Look over there, not here!) Hiw could have the sister ever had suspected the worse of those close to the doctor. It's surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a genius! Of course they would send LE on a "rabbit trail" to get the dogs off their own scent. The first thing LE asks is if "you know anyone who would want to hurt" the victim. I bet they thought they were clever.

Is it too soon to revisit the possible reason for playing frisbee on the roof with the daughters?

No idea at this point. I guess we wait for it all to come out. If it is as "simple" as a murder for hire to get rid of a spouse (sad but not uncommon) why would the sheriff be all "books and movies" and why would her sister say what she said about TS and the truth? Anyone have any ideas?

I agree with this and I was just about to post about the "books and Movies"--Sadly,this is going to get very intricate and interesting I think

No idea at this point. I guess we wait for it all to come out. If it is as "simple" as a murder for hire to get rid of a spouse (sad but not uncommon) why would the sheriff be all "books and movies" and why would her sister say what she said about TS and the truth? Anyone have any ideas?
There was supposed to be a lot of evidence, like possibly, hammer left things out
on purpose?

I don't use Facebook, had to look at my wife's computer to see this cretin's page, but despite 100+ "friends," it looks new--no timeline much before June. Be interesting to find how at 5 p.m. what his relationship is to the Sievers family.

let me see

...do I understand

..A stranger who is from out of town

... who is connected with her husband

...and another state

Okey dokey

I bet this has been answered already..

but how is Jimmy Rodgers connected to TS husband... Other than the URL...

TIA...:tyou:

sorry...I am sloooowww... :pcguru:

I don't use Facebook, had to look at my wife's computer to see this cretin's page, but despite 100+ "friends," it looks new--no timeline much before June. Be interesting to find how at 5 p.m. what his relationship is to the Sievers family.

Perhaps he was in jail/prison.

Through either mutual friends or acquaintances, or a direct friendship. Facebook ties them together in at least a friend in common way.

The last picture on the suspect's FB page shows to me that his GF was likely scared. If she did turn him in, I bet at the time this picture was taken, she knew something. I just think the look in her eyes says something. JMHO

The last picture on the suspect's FB page shows to me that his GF was likely scared. If she did turn him in, I bet at the time this picture was taken, she knew something. I just think the look in her eyes says something. JMHO

In the 4PM news 2 broadcast ,they interviewed the GF's family who stated she co-operated with LE

People said the same thing with the couple in the Beverly Carter real estate agent murder.

But the girlfriend played an enormous part as well.

They only bring up that i was scared tactic when they are caught.

Random question, who is the new DR in the practice now?

I don't think the poor sister had a clue. I always suspected that people close to Teresa (co-worker and husband, for example) led the sister to believe there were people who want to shut her up. (Look over there, not here!) Hiw could have the sister ever had suspected the worse of those close to the doctor. It's surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!! Now I'm seeing a correction from WINK that MS was NOT arrested. I read he was, so I apologize for comments that may not have been appropriate (yet). I think it was made to look like a break in but I bet they were already in the home.

I'm thinking that it involves her business and possibly an affair and/or stealing money and that she knew about it so she was killed to shut her up by a "hitman" as to not point back to the people involved b/c they had solid alibis. Could be more, could be less. JMO

And... $$$

JMO...

And "intricate"

Admin Note:

Okay folks, let's slow the roll making giant leaps. (even if they don't seem so giant. I know, I know.)

I just want to be careful before things escalate and, frankly, I am trying to connect all the dots and get a good idea of the picture.

Just remember, LE confirmed that there has been no arrest warrant issued for Mark or anyone else at this time.

Okay, let me try to catch up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member