FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get it out of my mind that MS opened the "practice" again. In post #33 of the verified friends thread he stated that MS is totally devastated,which would be rightfully so, and in a later post says that MS does not want to be around people right now. Yet the practice is re-opened and we know that MS was in the office last Thursday and left around 2PM. That was reported by MSM right after the arrests were made public. Something in my mind says these two things are conflicting.--JMO

I, too, have been blown away by the "the show must go on" stance. The "show" is over with the doctor. She was the talent, the smarts and the magic. It is an affront, IMO, to the doctor that the masseuse would carry forward her practice. And I can't believe that her innocent husband would allow that to happen. My hairdresser, and I do love my hairdresser, is an intuologist. She did an energy healing on me once. Didn't work, but my hair looks great. How could the practice remain so important to MS that he was thinking he could switch out the doctor and move on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I just add that when I was employed in Fl, I saw a lot of things done differently than in other states as a traveling nurse. For one, physicians did NOT always do background checks on employees. I wish I knew how to prove this, but I know it to be true. Just as much, as many doctors no longer carry malpractice insurance due to crazy premiums, even without any claims. I think smaller offices and facilities sometimes skip the background checks. I've seen it, but other than listing places and people to prove my point, cannot. They only verify licenses, and certifications, IMO.

May I just add that when I was employed in Fl, I saw a lot of things done differently than in other states as a traveling nurse. For one, physicians did NOT always do background checks on employees. I wish I knew how to prove this, but I know it to be true. Just as much, as many doctors no longer carry malpractice insurance due to crazy premiums, even without any claims. I think smaller offices and facilities sometimes skip the background checks. I've seen it, but other than listing places and people to prove my point, cannot. They only verify licenses, and certifications, IMO.

I’ve worked in financial accounting as a consultant in many small medical offices (M.D.) in Florida for more than 3 decades, and not one of them conducted a background check on their employees pre-hire or post-hire.
The ‘medical professionals’ with medical licenses would provide their current license. Office staff were worker bees who were usually hired via friend referral or a local job ad. NO Background Check!

I’ve worked in financial accounting as a consultant in many small medical offices (M.D.) in Florida for more than 3 decades, and not one of them conducted a background check on their employees pre-hire or post-hire.
The ‘medical professionals’ with medical licenses would provide their current license. Office staff were worker bees who were usually hired via friend referral or a local job ad. NO Background Check!

Thank you, I thought I would get a lot of doubting my statement. There is such a shortage of medical workers in FL. Most people have no idea! I never ever had a drug test or background check as an RN! Even when an agency worker for the VA! Truth!

I, too, have been blown away by the "the show must go on" stance. The "show" is over with the doctor. She was the talent, the smarts and the magic. It is an affront, IMO, to the doctor that the masseuse would carry forward her practice. And I can't believe that her innocent husband would allow that to happen. My hairdresser, and I do love my hairdresser, is an intuologist. She did an energy healing on me once. Didn't work, but my hair looks great. How could the practice remain so important to MS that he was thinking he could switch out the doctor and move on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion it was very opportunistic by certain people who believed they could ride on the coat tails of Dr Sievers. Yes, I consider it an insult to the educational background and medical experience of Dr Sievers. I was shocked how immediately after her death there were requests for huge sums of money, suggestions of continuing on with her work (which, by the way, were the doctor's achievements, no one else's) which gave the appearance that people were actually trying to profit from the talent of Dr Sievers. I found the entire aftermath very bizarre and upsetting. Perhaps some people's intentions were honest, but I felt there should at least be a reasonable period of grieving before attempting to figure out how to handle any potential future business. JMHO ...

It is amazing to me that Dr. Teresa was so worried about-- that her husband called a Dr. friend to go check on her less than 30 minutes of not being at the office for her first patient.

Doesn't that seem a bit quick to you all?

Yes, too quick in my eyes. We have heard this many times before from spousal murders. They want/need someone else to find their deceased spouse and make the phone call. Nothing new here....just distancing themselves.

Yes, too quick in my eyes. We have heard this many times before from spousal murders. They want/need someone else to find their deceased spouse and make the phone call. Nothing new here....just distancing themselves.
Yep, if my DH doesn't call or text upon landing, it is a long time after a supposed landing before I burn the buttons on a cell phone. By morning, he better be answering and saying he is eating a continental breakfast and working out on a treadmill, and calling mom asking how the car pool line was.

Thank you, I thought I would get a lot of doubting my statement. There is such a shortage of medical workers in FL. Most people have no idea! I never ever had a drug test or background check as an RN! Even when an agency worker for the VA! Truth!

i believe you…..it is astounding though!

yes I agree. But, what if he lost contact with her soon after she checked in with him after arriving home/airport (when they made contact at 11.30 that night, we don't know if she was at home or at the airport for that), but was expecting the usual texts after that…like "heading for bed, sleep tight" etc…but they never happened…..so he thought okay maybe she fell asleep…..but then when the office let him know that she never arrived for her first appt he got really concerned and as we his 'hinky meter' went, so he called a friend to pop by the house. We don't know her TOD, just reports of voices/arguing early in the morning but nothing to say they are related. just thoughts…..

The 5 minutes were up on June 29th. Another red flag for me was when they said another doctor will be coming in shortly to help keep the practice running.
Listen--If my wife was brutally murdered,the LAST thing on my mind would be my job. I know I have to feed my children and such,but I would want to know WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED and who did this.That would be my immediate and only concern. Since TS and MS were not poor and I'm guessing did not live paycheck to paycheck,they must have had savings and MS and the children would survive,even with help from family members. To many red flags for me. JMO

One of the articles the day JR and CWW were arrested said that MS was seen leaving the office about 2pm that day. IDK.. No perp has been identified.. his wife was murdered brutally, and you feel safe enough to go into the office not knowing if a crazed patient, for example, will show up and finish you off like they did your wife? What do you know that we dont know? JMO

To answer a question as to why TS was murdered in her home..It was actually the safest place.. No internal cameras like a parking garage would have.. No witnesses walking by like there might be if you attack someone on a street..and I want to add that IF the guessing is correct and there was a new dent on the blue van, the perp could have actually run her off the road and jumped into the car with her when she got out to inspect damage. I realize that the sounds heard at 530 would make this mean he hung around the house.. which i do not believe.. he went in there and killed her..imo.. He staged a burglary. I am not sure what the neighbor "thought" they heard at 530.. it has been quoted that the neighbor heard a shrill sound.. what does that even mean? Another said a man and woman arguing? Could have been another house a loud TV, a wife telling her husband to stop snoring. Who knows? Summer.. maybe windows open.. or maybe not open.. which would leave even less of a chance anyone heard anything. MOO

JR's DNA was found in that van, imo. That was why the van was confiscated. There was always a chance JR would be seen no matter where the murder took place.. he is not invisible.. but considering his weapon of choice was a hammer he had to do it in the house. One more thing... why any family member was helping police test the alarm system makes NO SENSE to me. What possible knowledge would a brother or brotherinlaw have of the system that would be superior to that of the company that provided the service...UNLESS he was the person who installed it ORIGINALLY and it had some quirky features. And THAT possibility opens up a whole new can of worms. JMO

Safes (plural) were for guns owned by MS (as explained by Skinner), among other possible valuables. Apparently MS had inherited a collection (for lack of a better word). Skinner said he had sold a number of them over the years and regretted it.

Odd... supposedly JR had a collection of guns he had inherited too..that was part of why he went to the federal pen for 57 months. AHA! There is the connection.. maybe..jmo

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b8672306-02b3-5b61-ade6-0f788059f929.html

Wow, reading new post from MS friend this morning, apparently MS left a message
for him last night, odd timing, considering all that's going down and that Skinner
was answering questions yesterday.

Safes (plural) were for guns owned by MS (as explained by Skinner), among other possible valuables. Apparently MS had inherited a collection (for lack of a better word). Skinner said he had sold a number of them over the years and regretted it.

He got the guns when his father died!
And I'm not so sure the safes were for the guns.

I was the one that asked him if they had a Safe and he said they had a few. Never really said what was in them,

I am only on page 37 but IMO there should be a ton more IMO's added to the posts. Several posters are stating as fact what is just conjecture!

I do believe Skinner was referring to LE not getting a hold of him, not MS. Jmo

I know there isn't much to go on, but does anyone know what kind of car that is that WW is driving? It looks nice anyway. Just wonder what a felon with no job can afford to spend on a car.

I am still wondering how a licensed MD in America could have hired a convicted felon and knowingly given him access to all her patients info. I do not think MS was honest with TS about his friends past. So that makes me wonder what else he was not honest about with her. If it started getting around that this type of person had access to HIPPA-protected info, I think it is fair to say the practice would have lost many patients. Whether you love the doctor or not, it shows a serious lack of good judgment.

I believe they wanted TS dead. I just don't understand why they chose such a risky location, unless they were also after something else. If there was a reason (other than lack of creativity by the conspirators) for being at the house, I'm trying to imagine what that might be.

No witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member