FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nin, wasn't there a red car reportedly seen in the days prior to the muder in TS driveway? Also, do you know what ever became of "Avalanche man" and if there was any relation to the crime?

That car was reported as being a "small red car". Not sure if the SUV would qualify, but possible. I'll check it out.
The male Avalanche driver was dismissed by LE rather early in the investigation, we talked about it before. I do not have any more information about it right now, sorry.

A Chevrolet Avalanche gets around 12-15 miles per gallon, unless you assume CWW flew to FL from Mo and got a rental car, he would have spent lots of gas money for the trip ( app 1140 miles one way) and would have been recorded by various traffic cameras/ gas station security cameras. Possible yes, but probable?

At the same time, I do not think he flew to Fl. That would have been so not smart..

-Nin

I doubt sincerely that LE would remove private FB accounts, they haven't even yet been pronounced guilty by the jury. I don't think they'd have the right to do such a thing. The family might however, with the password, etc.

It seems like cases I have seen on here, the FB of perps goes "poof".

Hi Everyone,

While we wait and wait and wait and wait I would like to take this time to apologize for my incorrect information I said on the TrueCrimeRadio.com show.

I said we didn't know where the kids and Dr. Siever's husband were at the time. That was not the case. They were not missing at all. It was a complete screwup on my part and I hope you will forgive me.

It comes from my brother dropping me on my head over and over as I have said many times before. But I think I'm a little old for it now. He popped a disc lifting me up just to drop me on my head last Thanksgiving. This has just got to stop. heh.

Is there anyone here who is surprised about the link to the murder involving her husband?

I doubt sincerely that LE would remove private FB accounts, they haven't even yet been pronounced guilty by the jury. I don't think they'd have the right to do such a thing. The family might however, with the password, etc.

FB accounts are removed all the time. By FB. Whether FB is instructed to do it by LEO or not is unknown. But criminals FB pages normally disappear within hours of them being discovered. Twitter does the same thing. The live news gunman's FB and Twitter were deleted within minutes - literally - of him posted the video. That is obviously not a surprise. But it happens all the time, long before they go before a Judge.

It seems like cases I have seen on here, the FB of perps goes "poof".

I would think their family members deactivate their FB accounts, especially like JR's with the hammer photo/quote, and pics tying him to people and places.

Hey, it's easier to explain the mechanics of the universe than to explain what is going on in this case..BIG BANG to follow soon..ha!

-Nin

.....yes, the "arrow of time" theory, doppelgänger's, etc., etc.,.....

Any idea how LE connected the second man arrested to this case?

makayla.... just used your posted link, thanks for that. Wow, that was short & sweet. The reporter conveyed that LS motioned like zipping up her lips when asked about MS.

Any idea how LE connected the second man arrested to this case?

They could have seen his picture on JR's FB page or perhaps they found his name when investigating who all the "employees" were that worked in the Sievers' practice? Or possibly from cell phone records. Or did JR mention his name or JR's girlfriend mention him? These days, there are way too many clues just in social media and these criminals aren't bright enough to figure that out.

I have heard it speculated that attorney's advise their clients to have their SM "scrubbed" as soon as they lawyer-up or a public defender gets involved. I would assume the family or significant other then does the actual "scrubbing", deletion, or change of privacy settings.

Czeching the connectivity. Hopefully, by tomorrow, the at least 2 and maybe 3 more arrests will be revealed..JMO

Finally, I'm all caught up after not being able to read anything until last night. It took me all day today to catch up in between daily necessities.

One thing I don't think has ever been addressed here is, when the news reporters showed a video of the exterior of TS office door, there was another doctor's name on the nameplate underneath hers. Any idea if this was someone that used to be part of the practice or who this was?

Are any patients really going to go back there after the latest developments? I wouldn't. And how creepy is it knowing a convicted felon had access to your medical records?

That car was reported as being a "small red car". Not sure if the SUV would qualify, but possible. I'll check it out.
The male Avalanche driver was dismissed by LE rather early in the investigation, we talked about it before. I do not have any more information about it right now, sorry.

A Chevrolet Avalanche gets around 12-15 miles per gallon, unless you assume CWW flew to FL from Mo and got a rental car, he would have spent lots of gas money for the trip ( app 1140 miles one way) and would have been recorded by various traffic cameras/ gas station security cameras. Possible yes, but probable?

At the same time, I do not think he flew to Fl. That would have been so not smart..

-Nin

IMO, this group of murders are not as smart as they thought they were. Probably assumed there would be no reason not to fly, LE wouldn't even get that far to check with airlines re: CWW and co. Or, maybe someone who looks like CWW provided him with a spare license...CWW buy ticket in that name, could travel as that person undetected. This foolproof plan would quickly unravel if LE confirmed one person flew two different directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper