FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner mentioned something about WW having fibromyalgia. Another theory is WW may have a more life threatening terminal illness that was overlooked and possibly blamed TS. Still doesn't explain where the "payraise" for JR would come from. IMO just a thought, looking for avenues not related to MS.

I keep trying to look other ways to but there are too many coincidences plus the fund account. Its hard. I keep coming back to the same place. A place I dont want it to be. And it really bothers me that he hasn't reached out to her family. jmo

Copying this ‘Last post’ by Skinner over to this thread for those who didn’t yet read his final post. That thread is now closed.

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend* 9/1/2015

Post #159 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12033590#post12033590

Last post.

I told you that I would not divulge the content of our conversation, but I spoke with him a couple hours ago and can tell you that he has no involvement at all. It's the Mark I know, and he said he is innocent of any wrong-doing.

Sincerely,

Copying this ‘Last post’ by Skinner over to this thread for those who didn’t yet read his final post. That thread is now closed.

Post #159 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12033590#post12033590

Last post.

I told you that I would not divulge the content of our conversation, but I spoke with him a couple hours ago and can tell you that he has no involvement at all. It's the Mark I know, and he said he is innocent of any wrong-doing.

Sincerely,

Hmm...Over the years the people I least expected did the unexpected. How can one know for certain?

Didn't someone say WW drove down to Florida often? Was that Skinner? If he did indeed drive there so often, I have to question why that was. As someone else pointed out, it would be cheaper to fly. So it's quite possible that under the guise of working on the office's computer systems, something drug related was the reason and while he was down there, maybe someone there attracted his eye? But wait, he was recently married. Never mind. Unless you really want to go there. :shame:

Last post.

Sincerely,

Only time will tell, but I wish I could feel the same way as MS's loyal friend, Skinner. Unfortunately so many things point in the opposite direction. Let's pray I am wrong.

As always JMHO ...

I keep trying to look other ways to but there are too many coincidences plus the fund account. Its hard. I keep coming back to the same place. A place I dont want it to be. And it really bothers me that he hasn't reached out to her family. jmo
I totally understand, I share the same feelings. It was a very random thought and wanted to share before I went back to my previous line of thinking :)

One thing that has struck me odd is the reference to Orson Wells 1984 by more than one person involved/surrounding this case. Idk to me it isn't a common reference.
1984 was written in 1949 and makes many references to what life will be like in 1984. Big brother will be watching you.. cameras everywhere ..it has come true and that is how they are catching these perps. In addition we now have digital phones, computers and gps etc. 2015 is 1984 on steroids..

What's this? Thread #6? I have a funny feeling there are going to be many many many more threads and we will be talking about this case for many years to come.

Has anyone put together a timeline, esp re CWW & JR's movements, MO & FL?

Wd be nice to have link to each component, esp helpful if Mod or Admin. could copy & paste it at beginning of new thread.

I do not recall seeing one. Thx in adv.

Ditto FL statute for murder 1, 2, etc. Early in thread so it's easy to find & refer to. TIA.

Sit tight. We are working on organizing all the above you mentioned. This case will be having it's own dedicated forum soon. Hopefully, within the next 2 days. Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, I saw where KateB added the FL statutes you referenced to the Media/Timeline thread until we can get that forum published.

Last post.

Sincerely,

BBM Wow, sorry to hear that thread is closed. Very Mystique-y.

Didn't someone say WW drove down to Florida often? Was that Skinner? If he did indeed drive there so often, I have to question why that was. As someone else pointed out, it would be cheaper to fly. So it's quite possible that under the guise of working on the office's computer systems, something drug related was the reason and while he was down there, maybe someone there attracted his eye? But wait, he was recently married. Never mind. Unless you really want to go there. :shame:

Well he certainly wouldn't be the first man to lead a double life. Especially since he had an "excuse" to travel out of town. Also, if there is a drug connection he couldn't risk airport screening. :moo:

So the hitman bought a family van from proceeds that he made from killing the doctor and destroying her family?

Where's the morals on that guy.

What if CWW was in Fl because he was the dog sitter/plant tender?

Possibly not house sitting, but a working holiday. Hotel room plus 'whatever he travels to fl for' plus some computer work at the office, plus dog sitting. Places him in Fl ahead of and following the crime, also means him and JR didn't travel together making the investigation a little more complex (2 vehicles to track/cell activity to check).

All this 'business' to attend to also allows for him to stay in Fl for his friend (MS) to return, and to attend the funeral, and make payment to JR.

Even if that payment was cash, someone had to transport that cash, so LE would need to show that CWW travelled to wherever JR was, and then JR purchases a van and CWW needs tracking to next point.
In order to implicate MS (or whomever else is involved), they'd need to now show that (she/he/they) gave the cash to CWW and where it came from.

Wow - complex is right. LE are certainly earning their wage on this one.

1984 was written in 1949 and makes many references to what life will be like in 1984. Big brother will be watching you.. cameras everywhere ..it has come true and that is how they are catching these perps. In addition we now have digital phones, computers and gps etc. 2015 is 1984 on steroids..

That was one of the most interesting things Skinner said, that MS is very aware of 1984. If he's really aware of the surveillance technology, much of which was once considered conspiracy theory but which is now mainstream news, he'd know how difficult it would be to pull off a hit on a spouse, especially hiring your best friend to do the job.

Funny the tricks memory plays--the name Orson Wells is so close to George Orwell that Wells is reportedly often associated with 1984.

Absolutely, many of us have commented on that throughout all these threads ... one of my biggest red flags from the beginning - no, you haven't missed any press conferences, speeches, pleas or anything else - I find this so suspicious, so hopefully we will know soon why there were no pleas from the grieving husband.

See, for me, I don't really find this suspicious. If TS were missing, then yes I would expect a plea from the husband. But because she was murdered and LE seemed to have leads right from the get-go, I don't see why MS would need to have any sort of press conference.

Speaking of TS going missing, I have to wonder that if the goal was to "get rid" of TS, why was she left where she was apparently murdered? Why no effort to hide the body? Why not just make it look like she disappeared?

JMO

If MS had a hand in this why have the two arrested not started blurting out his name? Maybe they have and LE need evidence? I don't think CWW would give up his life long friend, but the other guy I would think would be spilling it all, what's he got to lose now!!!

MOO!!

If MS had a hand in this why have the two arrested not started blurting out his name? Maybe they have and LE need evidence? I don't think CWW would give up his life long friend, but the other guy I would think would be spilling it all, what's he got to lose now!!! MOO!!

Maybe they have??? That wouldn't be enough for LE, though. LE would have to find a way to independently corroborate that he was the mastermind, IMO. MOO

Holistic Homicide… Are alternative doctors being targeted and murdered in Florida?

Hitman or psychopathic killer? What ever the rhyme or reason, I hope there is a tough and honest investigator that can get to the bottom of this and catch the responsible party! This is just sick! Taking a life is easy, suffering is guaranteed and apparently, saving lives can be life threatening… What’s with all this killing? Giving and saving a life; that takes a true hero!

http://shamanistical.com/2015/07/24...ctors-being-targeted-and-murdered-in-florida/

Apparently, this last murder on the east coast Florida, brings us too six murders within 30 days, and five reported still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer