FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...."thuds"....love that!
Thuds, duds, slugs, ****s = a rose is a rose :rose:

Thuds is good, I'll remember that because I wasn't allowed to use the intended word earlier so used brute instead lol

I must say this too and add it to my opinion of ms..
TS ex-husband verbally acted more like a man who loved her and grief stricken than her current husband ms.
IMO ms lack of verbal interaction and they way he handled himself tonight in such an angry way almost threatening just raised the hair on my neck..

Agreed 200%

Whether he was involved or not, as far as how someone acts when grieving, there are several stages you go through when you lose someone no matter how they died. One is anger. And can you imagine (again involved or not) having all of these reporters calling you constantly, this particular reporter detailed his efforts to us in this most recent piece of his efforts to contact him. Then you have to deal with helping your kids, your family and friends through this. And what can it be like when some think you might be responsible and act one way to your face and one way behind your back. Of course he's angry-- LE has probably been following him and monitoring everything he does day or night. His best friend has been arrested in connection with his wife's murder! Heck we are laying in wait for every move he makes, question why he has not publicly spoken. Not a thing he does or every will do again will be the same. He probably feels like total crap. Anger is probably the least of emotions he is feeling now. Grief, fear, sadness, regret, anxiety, frustration, physical unrest. Peace is something he will never know for a long time no matter the outcome. I would be angry to, grieving or not.

Russian Blue...you wrote this post so well and I thank you for it! As one who has experienced the loss of loved ones, the anger is indeed a stage of mourning and I would think in the case of MS, with all that has ensued, it would be even more profound. As for MS responding with "no comment" to the reporter's question regarding CWW's arrest and involvement, what else could he really say and further, IMO I think he's likely been told to remain silent about the arrests. At least for now. Innocent or not, MS has a really rough road to continue his walk upon. The entire situation is so, so sad and my heart goes out to all who are mourning the loss of Dr. S.

I have read why MS has his head shaved. Could there be any possibilities that MS and CWW have pretended to be each other in various scenarios? If one was not real familiar with MS or CWW, I think they could dress and act the part of each other. Hmmm. Wonder where this might lead us?

My opinions only.

Body language VERY angry. Why is he wearing scrubs and is that a stethoscope, he isn't medically certified in anything is he or did I miss that?

Or I'm blind on 2nd look maybe open collar green scrub color shirt and headphones?

Goodness gracious! Just trying to catch up and watched the video! Yes, I would describe it as "livid". Trent, the reporter, is so calm and collected while MS looked like he wanted to rip his head off. Did he ever have an anger management problem? Would not want to be his wife after a bad day. Perhaps he is so angry because he was confronted at work but....I just don't know. Not what I expected to see out of him.

apparently ms was seen at Rodgers place ?

Well, that was reported yes, I believe a female neighbor said he'd been there, but I'm a little uncertain how much weight to give it yet until it's certain there's no doubt she isn't mistaking CWW for MS

Upcoming on wink .for this case ..per livestream .another update just announced on live feed posted above ..

FYI

... Town Hall update...not sure if old news ...

Goodness gracious! Just trying to catch up and watched the video! Yes, I would describe it as "livid". Trent, the reporter, is so calm and collected while MS looked like he wanted to rip his head off. Did he ever have an anger management problem? Would not want to be his wife after a bad day. Perhaps he is so angry because he was confronted at work but....I just don't know. Not what I expected to see out of him.

Yes, that's the kind of anger more aptly described as rage.

Can someone repost the link please?

What was MS's profession before he worked with his wife?

I'm going to guess it all depends on what the policy states. If there is no other beneficiaries then I would assume the insurance company would not have to cut a check if the only one on the paperwork was a spouse who was accused of murdering the victim...So there could possibly be no check. I mean insurance companies aren't going to go out looking for someone to give the money to if they don't have to. So I guess a check would go to whomever was in the policy to receive it, unless that person KILLED the insured. If no other beneficiary is listed, then no check

Wanted to add, there is usually a time period that the insurance company has topay out the claim. If there is an active investigation going they can probably extend the time period for pay out. At this time there are no charges etc against MS and we don't have access to the policy to know what the payout time is etc...

bbm2 - deadlines for insurers ?
Is it poss you are thinking about medical, hospital, or health ins co's as being subject to deadlines to pay benefits?
Chiming in re 'time period' or deadline for life ins co paying death benefits, after it receives a claim.
A poster (sorry, forgot who, but TYVM) who said s/he paid death benefits for 3 diff ins'rs said s/he had no deadlines re payment. That is consistent w what I know about L/I terms policies gen'ly, life ins co's, & st life ins laws. Could be wrong and welcome opinions of others familiar w the issue.

bbm1
Re ins co getting windfall (not paying benefits)when designated primary beneficiary is convicted of killing person insured?
I defer to knowledge & experience of the above life-ins co employee/poster above.

Typically ins forms completed at time of policy purchase have spaces so L/I policy owner can designate multiple persons or entities as primary beneficiaries and if they pre-decease the insured person or are otherwise disqualified (say, by being convicted of causing death of insured person), then contingent beneficiaries receive the death benefit $. And if ins co cannot pay death benefit $ to any persons named as beneficiaries - primary, secondary, contingent, etc, then as other poster said, life ins co pays $ to estate of ins'd person (or poss'ly to policy owner).
Under some circumstances, if unable to determine who to pay to, ins co can file interpleader action, essentially placing $ in court's control and stepping out of picture.
Finally if nobody claims life ins benefits ( for X no. of yrs), state escheat statutes may require life ins co to transfer $ to the state. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escheat, see paragraph 3 re 'Current Operation.'

IOW L/I co does not get windfall, by collecting L/I premiums and not paying death benefits to anyone.

JM2cts, could be wrong on both ^ points, but agree w prior poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member