FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw scrubs, headphones, trash bags and anger. No words or thoughts just yet but that man is certainly very angry.jmo

MS certainly appeared to be agitated and angry in that video clip ... and I wonder what he was going to do with those trash bags that were dangling out of the window? Surely if he planned on tossing them into a dumpster, LE would be right behind to collect them! He couldn't drive very far holding them out of the window like that! Strange .... it doesn't help to point the suspicions away from him. Lastly, do you suppose the suitcase was just because he's staying with a relative, was he taking a trip, or I can't imagine he'd get very far if he tried to flee somewhere.

Fox 4 just reported they went to home of MS mother in Naples. She would not speak on camera but said the family is coping. Neighbors said they could not be sure if the children were staying there or not. No link yet.

For those unfamiliar with FL cities and counties, Naples is in Collier County.

9/1/15 - http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Where-is-Dr-Sievers-husband-323802961.html
“And still, another neighbor said Mark and his two daughters are staying with a relative in Collier County

For those of you in FL, do you have an 11 o'clock news and do you know if any stations are hinting at any videos of the Sievers' case? TIA

For those of you in FL, do you have an 11 o'clock news and do you know if any stations are hinting at any videos of the Sievers' case? TIA

Yes, all the stations have 11 PM news. Try to find NBC2 or Wink live streaming.

MS certainly appeared to be agitated and angry in that video clip ... and I wonder what he was going to do with those trash bags that were dangling out of the window? Surely if he planned on tossing them into a dumpster, LE would be right behind to collect them! He couldn't drive very far holding them out of the window like that! Strange .... it doesn't help to point the suspicions away from him. Lastly, do you suppose the suitcase was just because he's staying with a relative, was he taking a trip, or I can't imagine he'd get very far if he tried to flee somewhere.

Innocent reasons for garbage bags dangling out the car window, and the suitcase in the car....
Garbage bags - cleaning service for office has probably been cancelled, so MS is simply 'taking out the trash'. Probably nothing suspicious in that trash.
Suitcase - MS is apparently not staying at his home, so he has a suitcase full of spare clothes for wherever he's staying.

No, it hasn't, and my goodness. Why would a grieving husband react that way?
Whether he was involved or not, as far as how someone acts when grieving, there are several stages you go through when you lose someone no matter how they died. One is anger. And can you imagine (again involved or not) having all of these reporters calling you constantly, this particular reporter detailed his efforts to us in this most recent piece of his efforts to contact him. Then you have to deal with helping your kids, your family and friends through this. And what can it be like when some think you might be responsible and act one way to your face and one way behind your back. Of course he's angry-- LE has probably been following him and monitoring everything he does day or night. His best friend has been arrested in connection with his wife's murder! Heck we are laying in wait for every move he makes, question why he has not publicly spoken. Not a thing he does or every will do again will be the same. He probably feels like total crap. Anger is probably the least of emotions he is feeling now. Grief, fear, sadness, regret, anxiety, frustration, physical unrest. Peace is something he will never know for a long time no matter the outcome. I would be angry to, grieving or not.

Whether he was involved or not, as far as how someone acts when grieving, there are several stages you go through when you lose someone no matter how they died. One is anger. And can you imagine (again involved or not) having all of these reporters calling you constantly, this particular reporter detailed his efforts to us in this most recent piece of his efforts to contact him. Then you have to deal with helping your kids, your family and friends through this. And what can it be like when some think you might be responsible and act one way to your face and one way behind your back. Of course he's angry-- LE has probably been following him and monitoring everything he does day or night. His best friend has been arrested in connection with his wife's murder! Heck we are laying in wait for every move he makes, question why he has not publicly spoken. Not a thing he does or every will do again will be the same. He probably feels like total crap. Anger is probably the least of emotions he is feeling now. Grief, fear, sadness, regret, anxiety, frustration, physical unrest. Peace is something he will never know for a long time no matter the outcome. I would be angry to, grieving or not.

I agree

The trash wasn't really odd to me nor the suitcase. I guess I can understand the stages of grief or being annoyed at reporters constantly chasing after you. I don't get why after 2 months he hasn't spoken publicly. Surely he is smart enough to know they always look at the spouse but I feel, IMO he's angry for a reason or set of reasons. I'm curious what his true demeanor is. Does he have a short fuse? Is he aggressive? I'm not saying either of these relate to his guilt or innocence but we know so very little about MS mainly in part bc he has avoided all media since June 29th. JMO

I have accidentally modified a screenshot form a certain part of CWW now vanished FB page. Did anyone else make screenshots?
I am looking for the one pic of CWW, that MSM had published right after his arrest. I the pic CWW looks like MS, you are all familiar with it. I did the overlay of MS and CWW based on that pic. Now, I do have the picture, I am looking for the FB comments of that pic. There was one particular comment of MS saying that CWW groomed himself to look like a twin..

Thanks!

-Nin

I'm on the fence with this case like many here, my head's swimming. BUT I have absolutely NO RESPECT for the press---what that reporter did, asking MS if he had anything to do with his wife's death. WTH---what a dumbass reporter! Like if he's guilty he's gonna say "yes"?! And if MS had answered with a "no" or an "of course not" the reporter has already found him guilty by merely asking that question. Guilty OR innocent & grieving, I would think most people would wanna punch that reporter. This man has lost his wife in a horrible way, is trying to carrying on with daily life demands, has to get his kids through this somehow and then these vultures show up at his mothers' home in Naples?! If he is involved then he deserves whatever comes his way---BUT he's innocent til proven otherwise.

Someone posted earlier about IF it turns out MS wasn't involved at all, look how this already has and will follow him even when all is said & done.

I must say this too and add it to my opinion of ms..
TS ex-husband verbally acted more like a man who loved her and grief stricken than her current husband ms.
IMO ms lack of verbal interaction and they way he handled himself tonight in such an angry way almost threatening just raised the hair on my neck..

The trash wasn't really odd to me nor the suitcase. I guess I can understand the stages of grief or being annoyed at reporters constantly chasing after you. I don't get why after 2 months he hasn't spoken publicly. Surely he is smart enough to know they always look at the spouse but I feel, IMO he's angry for a reason or set of reasons. I'm curious what his true demeanor is. Does he have a short fuse? Is he aggressive? I'm not saying either of these relate to his guilt or innocence but we know so very little about MS mainly in part bc he has avoided all media since June 29th. JMO

MS's FB page reminds me of a friendly likable person who is warm and fuzzy - -
Lots of Happy Birthday, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Easter, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy any-holiday.... lots of well-wishes that seemed genuine IMO.

I must say this too and add it to my opinion of ms..
TS ex-husband verbally acted more like a man who loved her and grief stricken than her current husband ms.
IMO ms lack of verbal interaction and they way he handled himself tonight in such an angry way almost threatening just raised the hair on my neck..

Tonight ? Link ?

Just a thought in general from observations of many cases here on WS: it seems a wife who indicates she wants a divorce is in a very precarious position if her soon-to-be ex is of a certain mindset. A vulnerable, precarious spot for the wife.

I do not know if this has anything to do with the situation between TS & MS except the comment she made about staying in a relationship -- something that gave me pause.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member