FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting how some parts of the interview from last night (Tuesday, 10pm) were left out visually and in text.
For example the part the sheriff mentions the "broader envelope" with or without further involvement of husband, sister, ants, uncles etc..

Also interesting:

Fox4 reporter Katie Jones asked: Have you checked to make sure they are safe?

Mike Scott: "We have. We've had quite a lot of involvement and interaction with the Sievers' children as recently as yesterday...quite extensive, Sheriff Scott said.

-Nin

I'm assuming its obvious to the intruder(s) that there was a security system in place..
Wouldn't they be risking the alarm blaring...how would they know the alarm was shut off?
Do we know for a fact that WW wasn't involved with the security system somehow? I thought I heard he had worked for a security system company. Even if it was only recommending a company or particular system. I wonder if her practice also had a security system and if it was the same type as she had in her home.
I could see WW needing to be with JR if he was the one to hack into the system and disable it. I have a feeling TS trusted him at one point and he may have been consulted by TS, MS or both wrt computers and/or security. He may have had access to passwords, etc that wouldn't even require him to hack into any system if TS never suspected any nefarious activities.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Could it be, that CWW knew what was in those safes, the Sievers had in their home and that is what he was after? Then taking along the accomplice to help him? Also, didn't the door have damage from someone breaking in? If so, could be TS was asleep and they came over and broke in. That would start an argument for sure.

Could it be, that CWW knew what was in those safes, the Sievers had in their home and that is what he was after? Then taking along the accomplice to help him? Also, didn't the door have damage from someone breaking in? If so, could be TS was asleep and they came over and broke in. That would start an argument for sure.

According to Duntulum, any argument heard by the neighbors early that morning did not involve TS

Didn't Skinner say there were several safes?!
Yes.

DLG

Why do you think she didn't stay in the rental?
All I can come up with is they ran a credit card/s and it was denied, so she had to stay somewhere else until the matter could be resolved.
Non-payment is the only reason why I could see it being denied. I would think she had a high line of available credit so... I dunno.
If the bills weren't being paid I'm not sure what to think because I don't know who was responsible for that. It sure seems like something she'd do herself rather than leaving it up to someone else.
What other reason is there for not staying in the rental? Was the step brother in the area? Could they have chosen to stay closer to him so she could care for him? Perhaps.

All I can come up with is they ran a credit card/s and it was denied, so she had to stay somewhere else until the matter could be resolved.
Non-payment is the only reason why I could see it being denied. I would think she had a high line of available credit so... I dunno.
If the bills weren't being paid I'm not sure what to think because I don't know who was responsible for that. It sure seems like something she'd do herself rather than leaving it up to someone else.
What other reason is there for not staying in the rental? Was the step brother in the area? Could they have chosen to stay closer to him so she could care for him? Perhaps.

But why do you think she wasn't staying in the rental

Where have you read she was not staying in the rental
I have missed that

Did they ever say WHAT was in those safes in their home?? If it was money, did CWW know about it through MS or TS?

LE has not confirmed the existence of any safes but I believe Skinner said there were safes. Skinner also said MS inherited a cache of weapons so I would expect.they would have been in the safes.

See I think she caught him doing something on the computer having to do with her practice and was going to report him to LE. Its very possible she didn't tell her husband. This man was very angry. Ill bet we find out he is the one that killed her. All JMVOO

You might be correct Eileen730, but if so...why would CWW bring JR"Hammer" into it? From JR's girlfriend, we know that JR confessed the crime(s) to her and what about his bloody coveralls and the other evidence he stashed? The evidence that the girlfriend led LE to. IMO I believe that it was JR"Hammer" who committed the actual murder of Dr. S. Additionally, I think quite possibly/probably, that Dr. S fought like crazy against JR and in so doing, caused him some physical pain and anger...thus the appearance of a "rage killing". As I mentioned earlier, I don't think this was JR"Hammer's" first rodeo with murder, IMO.

I bet the sheriff told the life insurance company to hold out on cutting that check since they are not done with mark yet.
So if mark was the beneficiary and charged with her murder. Does the insurance company still cut a check to the kids. Or to their guardian. Or not at all.

Slayer statutes prohibit life ins benefits from being paid to anyone causing death of the insured person. Oversimplified, ea state has different detail, whether involuntary manslaughter is sufficient, or what degree murder, etc. See FL* below.

If, for ex, MS is designated Primary Ben'y of policy, and he now submits claim to ins'r, who pays all $$ to him, and MS is later convicted re TS death, the designated Contingent Ben'y (azz-uming their 2 minor children, or rep or guardian) could submit claim. If ins'r refuses to pay, because ins'r earlier payment to PB relieves ins'r of duty to CB under policy, likely imo, CBs would sue ins'r, and likely ct would order ins'r to pay CB, thus making insurer pay twice.

Suspicious deaths like this put insurer in a difficult position. Ins'r often files interpleader** petition in ct, basically saying, there's a policy, we've been advised of prosecution pending against PB, so we/ins'r tender payment of $*advertiser censored*,000 by check to the ct, step out of the loop. Then ct decides, possibly w years-long delays, in cases like this.

Likely, imo, ins'r would not issue check to MS as Primary Beneficiary(ies) or the 2 minors as Contingent Bnfry(ies), but handle through an interpleader action. JM2cts, IANAL and don't play one on TV.

A named beneficiary of a bond, life insurance policy, or other contractual arrangement who unlawfully and intentionally kills the principal obligee or the person upon whose life the policy is issued is not entitled to any benefit under the bond, policy, or other contractual arrangement; and it becomes payable as though the killer had predeceased the decedent."
"....(5) 
A final judgment of conviction of murder in any degree is conclusive for purposes of this section. In the absence of a conviction of murder in any degree, the court may determine by the greater weight of the evidence whether the killing was unlawful and intentional for purposes of this section."
bbm sbm
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0700-0799/0732/Sections/0732.802.html
Also http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/slayer-rule/

** "Interpleader is civil procedure that allows a plaintiff to initiate a lawsuit in order to compel two or more other parties to litigate a dispute. An interpleader action originates when the plaintiff holds property on behalf of another, but does not know to whom the property should be transferred. It is often used to resolve disputes arising under insurance contracts."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpleader

Interesting how some parts of the interview from last night (Tuesday, 10pm) were left out visually and in text.
For example the part the sheriff mentions the "broader envelope" with or without further involvement of husband, sister, ants, uncles etc..

Also interesting:

Fox4 reporter Katie Jones asked: Have you checked to make sure they are safe?

Mike Scott: "We have. We've had quite a lot of involvement and interaction with the Sievers' children as recently as yesterday...quite extensive, Sheriff Scott said.

-Nin
Yeah, I'm not liking the sound of that. I'll keep my comments to myself. That "telling the truth" statement is really bothering me right now.
Moo

According to Duntulum, any argument heard by the neighbors early that morning did not involve TS

How is it known for sure that any arguing and or the "shrill" did not involve TS? Because of estimated TOD? And if that is the case, I can't imagine JR and CWW hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hell Yeah