FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD WARNING

I believe I posted last night, LS was "OFF LIMITS". That still stands. Please refrain from discussing her. Thank you!

What about MSM regarding/mentioning her? I'm not trying to nit-pick. I just want to be clear on if this is allowed.

Picking out a hammer?? What were they buying? So evil.
And wouldn't you know this is the first day I haven't been home and didn't record NG.

You'd think if the idea was to make the murder look like a robbery gone wrong, MS would have directed JR to use something in the house, so it would look spontaneous. It makes it a little obvious that's not the case if the hammer is brand new from Walmart. What would be very funny is if JR and CWW actually went to Walmart to get a party cheese platter and beer, so weren't thinking of their digital footprint because what they were doing was innocent.

On "sorta" a related note, I wonder if MS really unsuccessfully tried to set up the crime to make it look like another specific person did it. (Such as someone he suspected might be having an affair with her, etc. OR just someone he wanted LE to believe she was having an affair with. That could be twists and turns--MS creating an affair story to try to peg someone for the murder.)

Thanks so much. I'm a little late following along here. I looked further and saw $1 million mentioned in the comments. How interesting that her siblings lowered it. It seems to be stalled in the $30+K range. I wonder who has access to the money.

Someone changed it back to $100,000 a while ago.

The million was lowered to $100K when TS siblings took over the .

Interesting that the reposts of the account seem to have stopped on the day the swat team surrounded the CWW trailer. Didn't we hear on NG this evening that on July 12, the trailer was raided (and CWW was detained for multiple days then released).

Maybe this was when Teresa's siblings took over administration of the account from Mark. MOO

I wonder what is being processed still that could hold up an arrest or two here? I know people have been arrested with less evidence but I hope it all plays out soon for the next arrest or arrests. I guess I'm impatient LOL
Shocked that CWW & JR didn't know better with the digital trail & shopping trip. Never go shopping for any reason near the crime scene or within the same time zone for that matter. Geez. JMO

Think they could pull it off with relatives, given the reported height difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, it all depends on where MS (with or without children) stayed in CT in the late afternoon hours/evening/nights. If it is only for the purpose of being seen entering a hotel and leaving the hotel (security camera), then the presence of relatives is not required.

-Nin

You'd think if the idea was to make the murder look like a robbery gone wrong, MS would have directed JR to use something in the house, so it would look spontaneous. It makes it a little obvious that's not the case if the hammer is brand new from Walmart. What would be very funny is if JR and CWW actually went to Walmart to get a party cheese platter and beer, so weren't thinking of their digital footprint because what they were doing was innocent.

On "sorta" a related note, I wonder if MS really unsuccessfully tried to set up the crime to make it look like another specific person did it. (Such as someone he suspected might be having an affair with her, etc. OR just someone he wanted LE to believe she was having an affair with. That could be twists and turns--MS creating an affair story to try to peg someone for the murder.)

IIRC, Didn't Scott say that an item they bought was connected to the crime?

Tasteofhoney, regarding filing a will with Lee County Clerk: (The will is not available (at least online) to the public.

When and where does a will get filed?
Upon the death of a person, the custodian of the will must deposit the will with the Clerk of the Circuit Court, within 10 days after receiving information that the person is deceased. The custodian must supply the person’s date of death or the person’s social security number to the Clerk upon depositing the will.

http://www.leeclerk.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={F820CC46-A6F7-48A5-A18E-3D3D92758094}

You can not record a will with the County Clerk's office for public record anymore at the time you draw up the will (while you are still alive--no, not anymore). What happens is that if there has been a will previously drawn up---it is kept with an attorney, executor, safety deposit box, or a trusted party. So, when that person who had the will drawn dies, it goes into probate which is located within the Clerk's office. If there is no will, then it is known as "intestate".

Long holiday weekend coming up.. the cops like to make an arrest over long weekends.. no courts open.. lawyers on vacation.. perp has to sit and stew til Tuesday...

I thought it WAS a robbery gone wrong for a while. Side garage door pryed open with possibly the claw part of a hammer, when walked in on, murdered by the same hammer. Apparently I'm gullible :(

I wonder what is being processed still that could hold up an arrest or two here? I know people have been arrested with less evidence but I hope it all plays out soon for the next arrest or arrests. I guess I'm impatient LOL
Shocked that CWW & JR didn't know better with the digital trail & shopping trip. Never go shopping for any reason near the crime scene or within the same time zone for that matter. Geez. JMO

Had heard in several reports by MSM that 2 labs had to verify everything, which the Sheriff had called a "mountain of circumstantial and physical evidence". Presumably that would be state and federal/FBI labs.

You may discuss what's been reported about LS in MSM only. Please refrain from making any accusations that she is having an affair with MS, is a POI/Suspect and etc. Thanks!

The site states that the person lives in New Bern, NC. Are you sure that is the right FB page, Nin?

That is most likely NOT the right person. You are correct. Thank you!

I am trying to reconstruct the FB url by using a photo url I have. It is not a saved jpg. It is the direct link to the picture post.Anyone familiar in how to do that?

-Nin

Well, it all depends on where MS (with or without children) stayed in CT in the late afternoon hours/evening/nights. If it is only for the purpose of being seen entering a hotel and leaving the hotel (security camera), then the presence of relatives is not required.

-Nin

I believe Dutulem said they were staying at one of the siblings houses, this was while correcting that they hadn't been staying with AL

It did not make sense to me that someone would be dispatched to the home so quickly to see where TS was.

It does make total sense that the doc was called to find her. Sweet revenge.

If TS was going to leave MS, he would be out a fancy life. Could be that was not going to go over too well with him, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member